🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama - 57% approval rating

Of the 45 presidents to be rated by historians I wonder where Obama will rate; maybe in the upper 22.
Of the 45 presidents to be rated by historians I wonder where Obama will rate; maybe in the upper 22.
Name one accomplishment of Obama.
Most of us can't name all the accomplishments or all the faults of a president. How many of have the time and means to do the research necessary to judge?
Most of us can't name all the accomplishments or all the faults of a president. How many of have the time and means to do the research necessary to judge?
I asked for one accomplishment of Obama.
You've answered my question. He has none.
Try "google" there are lots of them, however you won't believe a single one, so then, why waste your time
Hilarious. You don't know of any either.

Yes....when the attention of the American people is not on him he has high ratings.....and when their insurance premiums go up 50% and they lose their good insurance plans and now have to pay 6,000 dollar deductibles......and when the Russians and Chinese start to consolidate their power, the democrats will blame George bush....

Hmm, I wonder how much premiums rose annually before the ACA. If only there was a way to find out.

Yes....when the attention of the American people is not on him he has high ratings.....and when their insurance premiums go up 50% and they lose their good insurance plans and now have to pay 6,000 dollar deductibles......and when the Russians and Chinese start to consolidate their power, the democrats will blame George bush....

Hmm, I wonder how much premiums rose annually before the ACA. If only there was a way to find out.
They sure as hell didn't go up 36% a year for less coverage and losing the doctors I like.

It always seems to be Obama who is blamed for everything, how bout putting a good deal of the blame right on the greedy insurance companies, where profits always come before people.

They sure as hell didn't go up 36% a year for less coverage and losing the doctors I like.
Was you insurance provided through the ACA?

It always seems to be Obama who is blamed for everything, how bout putting a good deal of the blame right on the greedy insurance companies, where profits always come before people.
You can notify the families of the thousands of vets who died because of the VA.

Was you insurance provided through the ACA?
All insurance has been destroyed by Obamacare law, dufus.

Yes a good part of the reason he was elected because he was black. Obama had no experience except being a community agitator, and yes he is a muslim.
This sort of hate and bigotry common to most on the right is telling – as if there’s something ‘wrong’ with being a Muslim.

The president is a Christian, and you’re a liar – and those are the indisputable facts.
No hate in me telling the truth. Just a catastrophe to our country, because a leader was elected because of his color.
Funny, I thought you've been arguing that you weren't racist.
Nothing racist in that statement. Everything he promised was a lie. Tell me was Gruber a racist.

He promised to improve education.

Nation’s high school graduation rate reaches new record high

The nation’s high school graduation rose again in the 2014-2015 school year, reaching a new record high as more than 83 percent of students earned a diploma on time, according to federal data released Monday.

The figures show gains among every group of students — including white, black, Asian, Hispanic and Native American, as well as low-income students, students with disabilities and those learning English as a second language. The broad improvement continues a trend that began with the 2010-2011 school year, when states first adopted a uniform method of reporting graduation rates.
Nation’s high school graduation rate reaches new record high

Obama highlights record high school graduation rate
Obama highlights record high school graduation rate - CNNPolitics.com

There is a real reason why you're losing.

As well as teen pregnancy and abortion rates have dropped to historic lows.
Teen birthrate hits all-time low, led by 50 percent decline among Hispanics and blacks

Look again.

So true. There's a reason that the ACA removed preexisting conditions and lifetime caps from policies.

Look again.
You Leftards are all delusional imbeciles.

Health care premiums to rise sharply in federal marketplace, Obama administration says | Health Care | Dallas News

You can notify the families of the thousands of vets who died because of the VA.
Should all veterans be given the same VA medical benefits as those veterans with service-incurred injuries?

Look again.
You Leftards are all delusional imbeciles.

Health care premiums to rise sharply in federal marketplace, Obama administration says | Health Care | Dallas News

So you have no idea how much premiums rose prior to the ACA ,just that they are rising now?

'Obama - 57% approval rating'

Yeah, but that's just among Mexican Drug Cartels and Terrorists, the people he has financed, supplied, armed, protected, and taken the country (illegally) to war to help.

:p

Should all veterans be given the same VA medical benefits as those veterans with service-incurred injuries?

During the Reagan Administration, treatment at the VA for the first time required the patient prove a service connected disability/illness. Agent Orange ring a bell? How about alcohol/drug addictions which began as self medication due to PTSD?

How many Vietnam era vets came home and soon became homeless? And how many pols who served in the Reagan Administration also worked in the Administration of G. W. Bush?

During the Reagan Administration, treatment at the VA for the first time required the patient prove a service connected disability/illness. Agent Orange ring a bell? How about alcohol/drug addictions which began as self medication due to PTSD?
During the Lincoln administration........

Derp

How many Vietnam era vets came home and soon became homeless? And how many pols who served in the Reagan Administration also worked in the Administration of G. W. Bush?

All bad...but do you think all that went away under a Democratic party President? You think Vets didn't come home under a Democrat (Barry) without jobs, without a home, with PTSD, and had to spend months / years waiting for Bureaucrats giving themselves huge raises for fudging numbers to give them the health care they were promised? It's STILL happening.

The sad thing is this President made millions of illegals (including violent illegals) and 'refugees more important than Americans, to include these vets. 'Charity', as they say, 'starts at home'. The US has and continues to give more and take better care of these illegals and refugees than they do the men and women they promised to take care of if they gave up their lives and went off to war for the united states.

Any way you cut it, no matter who is doing it - that's wrong!

During the Lincoln administration........

Derp

Methinks your signature will be well received. "Derp" seems to fit you perfectly; though your daily moniker does too, who else is better served by using a a cartoon character as their nom de plume

Forum List

Back