Obama admin demands you deny reality

What's the big deal? The right is too busy fighting among themselves to stop anything.

It's way past time to Declare that ugly insane man unfit to serve the office of President and demand he resign. and take that little snake Jarrett with him....

he is not OUR DICKTAOR. dick maybe but get him out of office my gawd. they go and light up OUR WHITE house in rainbow colors without our permission to BEAT us citizens over the head with in saying, oh look WE BEAT YOU hahahaha,

and everything is homosexual, tranny, homosexual, tranny

get him out

It's way past time to Declare that ugly insane man unfit to serve the office of President and demand he resign. and take that little snake Jarrett with him....

he is not OUR DICKTAOR. dick maybe but get him out of office my gawd. they go and light up OUR WHITE house in rainbow colors without our permission to BEAT us citizens over the head with in saying, oh look WE BEAT YOU hahahaha,

get him out

That was a beautiful and inspiring sight, wasn't it?
wh1.jpg

get him out
the president doesn't need your permission to do a goddamn thing.

Total liberal insanity coming from the non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president. Will he institute this where his daughters attend school?

Obama DOE: Schools Must Offer Mixed Sex Showers - The Gateway Pundit

Stephen....we've been through this. Obama is constitutionally eligible. And he's a natural born citizen.

You know the outcome of every conversation we have on the topic: you run. And then pop up later making the same debunked claim.

God he is one sick fuck.
I bet that asshole wouldn't let HIS daughters shower with a boy that thought DNA fucked up!
I know mine wouldn't. There are enough mentally disturbed people in the streets. Don't need them in the girls showers too!

get him out

Is this where you start babbling about your 'American Spring'.....that neither your nor any of your ilk are actually willing to show up for?

God he is one sick fuck.
I bet that asshole wouldn't let HIS daughters shower with a boy that thought DNA fucked up!
I know mine wouldn't. There are enough mentally disturbed people in the streets. Don't need them in the girls showers too!

Certainly not. They are all here expressing their belief in right wing conspiracys.

Total liberal insanity coming from the non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president. Will he institute this where his daughters attend school?

You know Steve, you normally post stupid ass shit that you actually believe is true, due to your accident back in '94. But this time you're purposely posting fodder that you damn well know is a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You know Steve, you normally post stupid ass shit that actually believe is true due to your accident back in '94. But this time you're purposely posting fodder that you damn well know is a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I hope it is. Its fuckin sick

Forum List

Back