Obama administration authorized Michael Flynn's contacts with Russia

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
From The Archives: Obama Administration Confirms "No Problem" With Flynn Contacting Foreign Officials

"REPORTER: "This building [the Obama State Department] doesn't see anything necessarily inapprorpiate in contact between members of the incoming [Trump] administration and foreign officials, no matter what country they're from?"

OBAMA STATE DEPT SPOKESPERSON: "No, no...and again this has been ongoing. We have no problem with them doing such on their own."

Recommendation for Dumb-Ass Bolshevik Democrats:

Stop spamming this board with spurious claims that the Mueller Investigation is anything more than a Liberal Butt-Hurt Fraud on the American Citizens. Just buy Vaseline by the case for the next 7 years.

From The Archives: Obama Administration Confirms "No Problem" With Flynn Contacting Foreign Officials

"REPORTER: "This building [the Obama State Department] doesn't see anything necessarily inapprorpiate in contact between members of the incoming [Trump] administration and foreign officials, no matter what country they're from?"

OBAMA STATE DEPT SPOKESPERSON: "No, no...and again this has been ongoing. We have no problem with them doing such on their own."

Stop spamming this board with spurious claims that the Mueller Investigation is anything more than a Liberal Butt-Hurt Fraud on the American Citizens. Just buy Vaseline by the case for the next 7 years.

haha... I think I'll add this thread to my watch list to see you struggle with this.

haha... I think I'll add this thread to my watch list to see you struggle with this.

Is that all you've got?

Why bother.

Zero Hedge has -0- credibility.

What complete Dumb-Ass you are. The article shows the Obama State Department Official Spokesman saying so.

And saying so right after the turd and liar Clapper made a fool out of himself by saying:

“That’s absurd. That’s absolutely absurd,"

What's really absurd is that any body at all ever believe a word Clapper says---about anything. The guy is a proven liar and perjurer and should be in federal prison right now.

I think you must have ridden in on the short bus.

Forum List

Back