Obama advisor; the us is islamic country!

be not amazed at Islamic claims-----it is not the fault of---what'shisname-----muslims learn
from infancy that prior to the birth of the big MO----the earth was in CHAOS----and
the big Mo brought all the aspects of order to the world that exist today. He invented
the wheel, sliced bread and even lemons I read the Koran at about age 19----Picthall.
The book itself seemed a bit silly. As literature it was very disappointing----no character
development ----no actual themes----just a murderer who never seems to pay for his
GROSS HUBRIS----but more impressive was the "forward" to the book ---written by the
translator Picthall It confused me-----Picthall credits Muhummad with just about all
the accomplishments of civilized society that exist. Since I knew that the "accomplishments"
he cited existed more than 5000 years ago-----I assumed that muhummad MUST have lived
some 10,000 years ago-----no google back then-----I had to consult the encyclopedia Britannica--
I was AMAZED to find that the murderer rapist lived a mere 1400 years ago----it was clear to
me from reading the Koran that he was BACKWARD for his time. At this time in my life---
I became acquainted with lots of muslims ---mostly from southeast asia. They seemed to
believe that the MOST ADVANCED culture in human history was THE MOGHUL EMPIRE----
which invented everything from Mathematics to chapattis and dhal. So I read up
on the MOGHUL EMPIRE..........barbaric, crude, primitive and cruel

Forum List

Back