Obama again warns of coming 'pain'

good, then stop worying about our business and worry about your own.

ya, I will continue to support the USAF an NASA on the mission at hand. Thanks for your support. I mean, if you would like we could discuss how cool and ultra bad as American it is to work for the space program. You wanna have that convo?

not really, it sounds dull, dreary, boring and mundane. kind of a lot like you

shit, to a homer like you, its probably is a bit boring. You know, working on the cutting edge of technology and being able to work with Americas brightest minds. But shoot, a guy like you has no interest in that now do you.

shit, to a homer like you, its probably is a bit boring. You know, working on the cutting edge of technology and being able to work with Americas brightest minds. But shoot, a guy like you has no interest in that now do you.

mmm yea ok, you can get over yourself anytime now. seriously, you aren't impressing anyone

The bad people of the black race have fooled the illeterate white women and spanish transplants to join there cause of not working and getting a free ride. The remaining 5% of blacks that did not vote for Obama are embarrassed by there own race. White do gooders will be the reason that the USA will struggle (thank you wonderful education system for that).

The Republicans have fooled the uneducated white folks and rural Southern folk that they are the only party that can save them from that black man being President. The Republicans are in thrall to an economic policy which transfers wealth to their rich buddies, and sends American jobs to China.

Since the American economy hasn't completely been destroyed and there is more money to be made for the rich and the politicians, screw the American public some more but keep them distracted by Obama's school marks so they don't notice the big corporate swindles and tax cuts for only the wealthy.

The dumb asshats who vote Republican hate black folks so much Republicans could run an idiot and he'd win. Hell, they did it once with W.

Don't you have it backwards?? I voted GOP. went to school with blacks served with em worked with em and have black neighbors. shit for brains

He's been dreaming of these thuggery tactics for years. His hate for america is evident.

The only thing that's evident is YOUR racism and hatred of Obama. The insults, slanders and lies that posters here seem perfectly comfortable hurling at the president speaks volumes about YOU, not Obama.

well too bad for you we are still free to speak, you weren't on here during the Bush administation and the names HURLED at him...
but here's this for you...waaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
well too bad for you we are still free to speak, you weren't on here during the Bush administation and the names HURLED at him...

Why Stephanie, this is EXACTLY the level of maturity and reasonable debate I've come to expect from you. Astute, intellectually sound, well-written rebuttles which show everyone on the board how intelligent you are. Well done!!

He's been dreaming of these thuggery tactics for years. His hate for america is evident.

The only thing that's evident is YOUR racism and hatred of Obama. The insults, slanders and lies that posters here seem perfectly comfortable hurling at the president speaks volumes about YOU, not Obama.

Wake up and smell the coffee RACISM is not against the law. Louie Farakan (how ever you spell it) and his black followers (Obama is one) have openly admitted to there racism hatred of the white race over and over again, come on when 95 % of the black race votes for a black man whats more racist than that.
The bad people of the black race have fooled the illeterate white women and spanish transplants to join there cause of not working and getting a free ride. The remaining 5% of blacks that did not vote for Obama are embarrassed by there own race. White do gooders will be the reason that the USA will struggle (thank you wonderful education system for that).

Dragonlady you need to read the whole post and not pick what you want--it is apparent that you and people like you liberals always pick what you want from all things.
As far as your comment about coroporations leaving the USA -- again they did not leave the politicians chased them away with over regulation,Taxes and goverment interferance under the false hood of better for the PEOPLE.

The only way to control the Goverments of the world is to limit how much money they can control--you think the messia is going to take from the rich and give to the underprivilidged--there never was a Robin Hood --- when are you libs going to realize this. You allow individual acchievement in Baseball,football,boxing,basketball why not Business.
Like sports success comes from hard work and you can not give points you have to earn them.

We start the game by thinking about the intent and impacts from the sequestration.
First, to really blame the GOP and make it most effective, expect major fires where there are allegedly not enough firemen to put them out and they spread.
Supposedly not enough cops? Look for more gang violence.
Maybe the TSA ploy of deliberate delays of passengers will work, but isn't the wonder of slowdowns that they can get slower - until everything stops?
A claimed shortage of air controllers could be tied to an airplane crash or two or three.
Now for the game.
The game is simple. Just name a public service that will be reduced by the sequester and ask yourself what kind of damage would an unscrupulous government do to pass the blame; then add it to the list above (as many as you can think of)
Next, send the updated list to this list and others you may have.

When such events do occur, and they surely will, people will start thinking "we told you so", and it will be harder for the administration to blame anyone for its poor handling of the sequestration. For example, is it really necessary to keep regulators employed and reduce the number of those that are supposed to actually do something? Is keeping a clerk worth laying off a cop? Is the administration deliberately being vindictive by making bad choices intentionally?

Hey Obama, you broke it, you own it.

Obama warns of impending disaster over 2% despite EVERY Americans check being that much smaller. Ma and pa can handle it but the messiah can't?

wtf are you talking about. The people I know that work at Wright Patterson AFB will be taking off one day a week. Now for the math challenged like you, that is 20% of their weekly income. Actually they get paid every two weeks, so they will miss 2 out of 10 days. And guess what math challenged, that's still 20% of their income.

Where in the fuk did you get 2%? Is 2% more than or equal to 20%?

Why Stephanie, this is EXACTLY the level of maturity and reasonable debate I've come to expect from you. Astute, intellectually sound, well-written rebuttles which show everyone on the board how intelligent you are. Well done!!

It's the only retort she knows. "Well the dems did it to." She says she is an attorney. Maybe that explains her lack of critical thinking skills.

Whenever Obama warms of "coming pain", he is determined to create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Just sayin'.

I don't see ANY racism in that post. Are you on psychedelic drugs?

:tongue:Remember...according to the left we can't hate Ubama unless it has to do with racism.

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture4021-thats-racist.gif

I work for a division of NASA, and with a company I wont name however, we were told we are only funded till March 31st and no one is sure what will happen after that. I support the 45th Space Wing on a day to day basis and General Cotton tells me there will be cuts.

So there you have it folks. You wanted budget cuts, were gonna get em. I hope the right wing asshats are happy after spending trillions in Iraq and yet playing fiscal games at home.

Me, ill survive, I have a double EE degree from GT. Ill go work for India if I have to, if my home land wont pay me for my work, some other nation in need of engineers may. Their space program is in dire need of young men like me.

:eek:Well dude go ahead a go to work for another country. It seems Ubama just loves giving more aid to other counties...even ones that hate us than he does about getting our own country straightened out.

He doesn't give a rats ass. Hell. He's not running for office again so I'm sure he doesn't feel anyones "pain."

Of course its all bs. The cuts are to proposed spending. I'm sure the DOD will get the vast majority of it as they are the favorite whipping boy of Congress.

I doubt the rest of us will even notice all that "pain."

Criticizing a President or not agreeing with his or her policies is not racist. Perhaps it is you that should stop using the broad brush strokes.

if you read mein kampf you knew exactly what hitler was planning. read audacity of hope and you can see what obama has been planning

Forum List

Back