Obama, and Biden are WORRIED SICK that When Elon buys Twitter he will UNLEASH TRUMP

Then go to Twitter and post something that violates TOS.

Or, continue to contrive and write these embarrassing middle schooler miniblogs
What’s the TOS? And how is it applicable to bannings? Is it a middle school type of behavior to point out that this fucking guy
1650935482054.jpeg

Is actually a male?

Does your preferred TOS mean you can’t point out this obvious fact?

That’s why the Babalonbee was banned. They pointed out the obvious when you left wing morons tried to claim this was a woman of the year. This fucker has a dick.

Did you know this is the best female swimmer in college right now?

Just look at her. So feminine. We should probably deplatform anyone pointing out this guy is not a fucking girl.
Wow. Look at that guy’s shoulders! He should not be competing with girls. This whole thing is ridiculous.

Did you know this is the best female swimmer in college right now?

Just look at her. So feminine. We should probably deplatform anyone pointing out this guy is not a fucking girl.
He also has larger lung capacity, which makes a huge difference in swimming. The fact that even with his biological advantage he still didn’t come in first place in every instance, and was beaten by a girl, just tells me he’s not an exceptional swimmer.

He also has larger lung capacity, which makes a huge difference in swimming. The fact that even with his biological advantage he still didn’t come in first place in every instance, and was beaten by a girl, just tells me he’s not an exceptional swimmer.
The first clue should have been was ranked about 400th or so I believe. So no he sucked ass until he decided to go against the girls.

My question is how it got thus far before his father slapped the fuck out of him for being an embarrassment to the family.

Forum List

Back