"Obama and Biden knew everything." (Trump on Fox Sunday)

Unmasking?

Big fucking deal....happens all the time

Unmasking?

Big fucking deal....happens all the time
Political targeting with the FBI and CIA is ok ?
Spying on all American citizens is ok ? ( The whole world actually)

A 4 year long lie perpetrated on us and you're good with that ?
Obama did nothing he promised he would do....just the opposite, but Trump is the bad president ?

Shut up.

Making up stories of fake crimes to pin on opponents of DearLeader and TheParty is Stalinism, and it's what you do all day long.

It's no longer a question of whether Trump cultists are like Stalinists. It's only a question of whether they differ from Stalinists in any significant way. They don't.

I take that back. Stalinists didn't embrace white supremacists, so there is that one difference.

Making up stories of fake crimes to pin on opponents of DearLeader and TheParty is Stalinism, and it's what you do all day long.

It's no longer a question of whether Trump cultists are like Stalinists. It's only a question of whether they differ from Stalinists in any significant way. They don't.

I take that back. Stalinists didn't embrace white supremacists, so there is that one difference.
Managing my stress level.
0518201351~2.jpg

While Obama and Biden may not have technically committed a Federal crime, Barr let the cat out of the bag. "not every abuse of power no matter how outrageous is a federal crime"

I’d take a president who knows everything over one who knows nothing.

And " if this had happened to Obama, everybody would be in jail. "

President Trump sits down with ‘Sunday Morning Futures’ anchor Maria Bartiromo to discuss the Michael Flynn unmasking case.

And per the usual , trump is 100% correct again. But i bet hillary and obama lovers will be hete to deflect and lie .. but its ok to spy on anyone bs .... lock them all up.

i'd just as soon hold out for a president that doesn't keep a fight going but works to move on past the bullshit.
Crybaby.
"We're tired of all the divisive politics."
Tough shit pal. It's karma time.
fuck off.

like i said and have always said - REVENGE POLITICS IS FOR THE EXTREME ASSHOLES OUT THERE.

i support trump.
i hate the bullshit games the left plays (in my eyes)

and you're rolling up on me for karma?

i repeat - fuck off.

i'd just as soon hold out for a president that doesn't keep a fight going but works to move on past the bullshit.
Crybaby.
"We're tired of all the divisive politics."
Tough shit pal. It's karma time.
fuck off.

like i said and have always said - REVENGE POLITICS IS FOR THE EXTREME ASSHOLES OUT THERE.

i support trump.
i hate the bullshit games the left plays (in my eyes)

and you're rolling up on me for karma?

i repeat - fuck off.
Riddle me this Batman.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back