Obama And Pelosi Get Another American Murdered By An Illegal

blah blah blah from a google warrior

mammas-boy.gif
Thanks...your reply proves you are a bitch and liar better than mine did....

No mention of forward operations or deployment....sounds like you DD'd out of the Camp Lejeune motor pool.
See post #18...
I plainly stated that I could answer any questions concerning my deployments; that has been posted twice.
It is telling that you are once again trying to deflect from your previous lies about my inability to answer the questions you lied about posting.
Once again; where are these imaginary questions you asked me and since you have been outed as a stolen valor bitch; let's give you time to create another lie about your "title."

what ever you say whitefeather. LOL

This piece of trash walked up to a beautiful 32 year old woman and shot her...threw the pistol off the pier and ran away. She fell pleading: "Help me dad, please help me".

Police said Thursday they arrested Francisco Sanchez in the shooting an hour after it occurred.

On Friday, ICE revealed their records indicate the individual has been previously deported five times, most recently in 2009, and is from Mexico.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-03-at-6.53.55-AM-640x480.png

"His criminal history includes seven prior felony convictions, four involving narcotics charges," ICE said in a statement.

ICE briefly had him in their custody in March after he had served his latest sentence for "felony re-entry," but turned him over to San Francisco on an outstanding drug warrant. At this time, ICE issued the detainer -- effectively asking that he be turned back over to ICE when San Francisco was finished with him.

But ICE was not notified. The incident is sure to renew criticism of San Francisco's sanctuary city policies.

"Here's a jurisdiction that's not even honoring our detainer for someone who clearly is an egregious offender," an ICE official told FoxNews.com.

Suspect in Shocking S.F. Murder Deported to Mexico Several Times - Breitbart
Your second amendment rights at work

STFU

It is the price we pay for 300 million guns

No it's the price we're paying for your Rat party importing livestock to vote. Every fucking law on the books is aimed at felons and nuts not getting their hands on firearms. If he'd been taught a lesson the first time he tried to cross over this never would have happened....Look in the mirror...you've voted repeatedly to keep this happening.

STFU

It is the price we pay for 300 million guns

No it's the price we're paying for your Rat party importing livestock to vote. Every fucking law on the books is aimed at felons and nuts not getting their hands on firearms. If he'd been taught a lesson the first time he tried to cross over this never would have happened....Look in the mirror...you've voted repeatedly to keep this happening.

300 million guns in circulation and some end up in the hands of criminals

Who could imagine that would happen?

Forum List

Back