Obama approval rating highest since Bin Laden was killed

Damn , Bin Laden was whacked a long time ago..

Just confirms Americans made the right decision when they reelected him 4 years ago...

With only 6 months to go, unless something remarkably weird happens he will leave on much better terms, than drunk Bush when he left with a mighty approval rating of 15%:clap:

Just confirms Americans made the right decision when they reelected him 4 years ago...

With only 6 months to go, unless something remarkably weird happens he will leave on much better terms, than drunk Bush when he left with a mighty approval rating of 15%:clap:

I think Bush left office with a twenty something percent approval rating.

It was lower than that I thought? Well it was pretty pathetic I do remember that..

It is safe to say in today's hyper partisian politics, Bill Clinton's 66% approval rating in 2001 will never be duplicated .

It was lower than that I thought? Well it was pretty pathetic I do remember that..

It is safe to say in today's hyper partisian politics, Bill Clinton's 66% approval rating in 2001 will never be duplicated .

He sucked, no doubt about it. :)

McConnell hates Trump:laugh2:, the more the Orangutan free falls in the polls, the more tension there will be to start a civil war and split the party apart..

Translation we are "getting organized" &means our nominee has his head up is ass and doesn't have the slightest fucking clue how to run a Presidential campaign..:laugh:

If he keeps free falling in the polls, they will back stab and try to replace him with another flunkie, and it will be totally chaotic:laugh:, and you will see nothing but anarchy within the party...

Not true, poor old W couldn't take a drink cause Laura woulda left him. To bad....maybe he made better decisions with a buzz on. He sure made some bad ones sober!

Not true, poor old W couldn't take a drink cause Laura woulda left him. To bad....maybe he made better decisions with a buzz on. He sure made some bad ones sober!
Gee for someone who never drank in the WH, he sure looked hungover alot, and was a mumbling, bumbling stumbling idiot, who was dumber than shit:laugh:

Damn it took Obama a long time to clean that BIG ass turd W left on his desk, when he moved in into the WH.:50::deal:

Historians rated Bush fifth worst president and in economics second worst.

Bush collapsed our economy with his idiotic deregulation's of the housing market and wall street. What do the republicans want to do again? The same. They will lose big time.

Historians rated Bush fifth worst president and in economics second worst.

Hover and Bush have one thing in common = deregulations! Look at what is going on in Kansas to understand that tiny government crap is a sure loser!

Forum List

Back