Criticism of Israel

You’re not exactly an upstanding moral person are you? Slandering people left right and centre. At the same time not having a clue what you are ranting about.
I think you know very well where I stand. I oppose all war. You on the other hand, will deny you supported genocide.

Aren’t you the one who just called me a participant in genocide? I would t complain about name-calling if I were you, Gipper. You are waging a propaganda war against Jews.
You're supporting, defending and condoning the Zionist Regime's genocide that's underway in Gaza. You're doing this willingly and so I regard that as a form of participation.

Just click to read the full interview:

1721756518516.png

Sofer, a staunch anti-Zionist living in London, was born to parents that came from Iraq and lived for some time in Palestine.

The rabbi said he was forced to leave the country by the “Zionist government” that suppressed his activities and even handed him a prison sentence.

“I grew up with the feeling that this land was stolen from the Palestinians unlawfully because according to the Jewish law … the Jews were expelled from Palestine 2,000 years ago,” he said.

Sofer stressed that Jews can only live “as guests” among Arab nations or as part of the Palestinian people.

The rabbi said he is hopeful of a peaceful end, which could be done by the UN and world powers by “peacefully dismantling” the state of Israel and giving back the land to the Palestinians.

“Give them (Palestinian people) reparations for all that they have suffered from the Zionists,” he said.

See? a Jew was expelled by Israel, because they didn't like his political views - remind anyone of anything? like a name beginning with "Adolf"? no? anyone, come on...

Land stealing is what it is. And it seems to be done with the blessing of the govt.
You seem opaque on Israels actions.

Is it that Israel might choose to apply sovereignty over territory where Israelis live, even though she hasn't? Is it that Israelis aren't permitted to live in certain places

Your definition of applying sovereigntty seems to be shooting the owners and driving them off the land at gunpoint.

This land theft doesnt happen anywhere else in the civilised world.Israelis can live anywhere they want to provide they buy the land from a willing seller.

And I do not apply a higher standard to Israel. I cant see where I have ever done that. Sweden isnt bombing kids in hospitals.

Maybe if you take off your goggles you might see things a bit clearer.?
Ah. So when you say "land stealing", you mean private individuals residing on territory. Do you mean just the "outposts" (that is new villages built without the permission of the local authorities)?

Two questions. Do you know what lands law is applied in Areas A, B, and C? Do you know how the Arab Palestinians are using those laws (as lawfare) to change the political character of Area C, effectively enlarging Area B?

Two questions. Do you know what lands law is applied in Areas A, B, and C? Do you know how the Arab Palestinians are using those laws (as lawfare) to change the political character of Area C, effectively enlarging Area B?
The ICJ do, they know what laws apply.

Let me ask a question, has Israel ever illegally taken land from Palestinians?
As individuals? There have been some disputes and opposing claims to private individual ownership of land. Most have worked their way, or are working their way through the court system in proper legal proceedings.

As sovereigns? No. Never.

So Iran backed Hamas is on the verge of being wiped out and their tactic of embedding in the local population is resulting in dead Gazans; is there something I'm missing as I celebrate Israel and mourn the innocent who die as a result of Hamas' actions??

Greg

I already know what Zionism means, I asked a Jew, Zionism is to Zionist what Nazism is to Nazi:

View attachment 982542
Oh. And there it is! The truth revealed.

If you were criticizing Israel, you would simply use the term "Israel" or "the government of Israel" or the "Israeli army". You employ the term "Zionist Regime" in order to emphasize the evil characterization.
So, NOT criticizing Israel or the government of Israel, but instead using terminology explicitly intended as a characterization of evil.

You're supporting, defending and condoning the Zionist Regime's genocide that's underway in Gaza. You're doing this willingly and so I regard that as a form of participation.
Zionist Regime!!! Genocide!!!

And then you claim you’re not an antisemite.

I wish all like you would stop supporting mass murder.

I wish you would.

IMG_3344.jpeg

Oh. And there it is! The truth revealed.

So, NOT criticizing Israel or the government of Israel, but instead using terminology explicitly intended as a characterization of evil.
You will notice that the leftists use the same hateful tactic when dealing with Jews who will not go along with the anti-Israel as they do when dealing with conservatives who will not go along with the “transformation” of America into a weaker country.

You won’t vote for Biden: Racist!!!!

You won’t go along with the lies against Israel: Zionist!! Genocide participant!!

It’s the same, nasty tactic.

I already know what Zionism means, I asked a Jew, Zionism is to Zionist what Nazism is to Nazi:

View attachment 982542

You skipped over this part of the question "why are they demanding that all Palestine be under Palestinian Sovereignty?" So do you want to stay really human? then wake up.
that isn't s definition. Chocolate is a flavor but "flavor" is not a definition of chocolate. The predicate nominative identifies the noun in the predicate with the noun in the subject, but not as a definition. This is pretty basic stuff.

This post reflects a complete lack of awareness and understanding.

I suspect you’re completely unaware of the numerous families murdered by your beloved Israel.

Or, is it Palestestians are subhumans (as the Nazis thought of Jews) and can be mass murdered without conscience?

Forum List

Back