Obama Bin Lying, Evelyn Phucked Up Farkas, Susan Lies Rice, & Valeria Vagina Jarret

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
Great Nicknames for these scum buckets. But that's not why I called.

Shouldn't they now be under Surveillance in the "Interest of National Security?"

Since this is now a "Criminal Investigation" shouldn't they be under surveillance especially if they are talking to anyone in any Foreign Nation?

Personally, I think we should get a warrant, but we need to see what these people are texting each other, emailing each other, and talking about on the phone.

Especially with this being a "Criminal Investigation" and it being in "The Interest of National Security"

Then we need to release the transcripts to The Public and let them decide for themselves.

Good Idea!

AM I RIGHT?

At least there is probable cause here for warrants, subpoenas and surveillance, so I think it is justified.

We should be given access to all of their private emails, social media, all electronic devices to record what they are texting, emailing, and talking on their phones about. I also think their homes should be bugged, and we should be able to tune in and watch them in their living rooms and bedrooms through their smart TVs.

It would be like The Truman Show, only better!

reality.jpg

Truman-3-500x281.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back