Obama blasted his ex WH doctor for blasting bidens OBVIOUS mental decline

What's obvious...

Biden beat Trump in every debate they had... Therefore Trump must be worse...

Biden family history has no mental health issues unlike Trump's..

He showed no mental decline in handling of Ukraine... It is considered to be a masterclass in international diplomacy...

Biden looks like he is going to beat one of US biggest enemies without loosing one US soldier..... A Masterclass...
Please tell us the last US President that achieved anything like this... Reagan had to out spend the Russians to achieve the same and increased the deficit threw the roof...

This is the problem with Trumpers, ye don't know what good is... Unless you get the ravings of a batshit lunatic you think they aren't trying or something.
GoebbelsSmile.jpg

What's obvious...

He showed no mental decline in handling of Ukraine... It is considered to be a masterclass in international diplomacy...

Biden looks like he is going to beat one of US biggest enemies without loosing one US soldier..... A Masterclass...
Please tell us the last US President that achieved anything like this... Reagan had to out spend the Russians to achieve the same and increased the deficit threw the roof...

This is the problem with Trumpers, ye don't know what good is... Unless you get the ravings of a batshit lunatic you think they aren't trying or something.
Believing Joe is winning his proxy war is akin to one having full blown Alzheimer’s.

Huh? Ukraine and Russia continue to be at war for months and it isn't going well.

Its just another Biden Fuck Up, showing his complete inability to get shit actually done.

I guess he successfully sent some virtue signaling here, but that's a far cry from masterful diplomacy, which is judged by success. And a collapsing economy in a world at war is indicative of failure and cognitive decline.

Sleepy Joe should have already invited Zelenskyy and Putin to Camp David to work out their differences, a New Camp David Accord and an armistice could really help.

Okay whatever but denying Joe is demented, is an indication one has purposely deluded themselves.

He showed multiple signs of mental decline during the campaign. He shouldn’t have ever been elected potus.
I didn't comment on Biden's increasing senility, besides saying Trump wasn't an improvement in mental competency.

but mainly I just am sort of mystified why any presidential doctor would get political fever.

What's obvious...

"He showed no mental decline in handling of Ukraine... It is considered to be a masterclass in international diplomacy..."
Considered a "masterclass" by whom? Delusional moonbats such as yourself?

I didn't comment on Biden's increasing senility, besides saying Trump wasn't an improvement in mental competency.

but mainly I just am sort of mystified why any presidential doctor would get political fever.
I'm trying to figure out why 40% of americans want americans to suffer with this lunatic in office. stealing money from babies at the gas pump, holding supplies off shore, no baby formula. Wow, this dude must be mentally ill to openly destroy life. But the 40% eat it up. I'm sorry, but my logic meter says you are fking nuts.

Overall, haven't the last 4 years shown why we should never vote for anyone over 70. Gergen commented last weekend that after 80 people cognitively decline. I've personally watched people I work for, and with, who really decline in their early to mid 70s. I'm pulling the plug on this job at 72.5 or at the latest just before my 73 bday. I may get a different job that doesn't require much "information processing," but man people change.

"He showed no mental decline in handling of Ukraine... It is considered to be a masterclass in international diplomacy..."
Considered a "masterclass" by whom? Delusional moonbats such as yourself?
Post #47 has your back on this one.

I'm trying to figure out why 40% of americans want americans to suffer with this lunatic in office. stealing money from babies at the gas pump, holding supplies off shore, no baby formula. Wow, this dude must be mentally ill to openly destroy life. But the 40% eat it up. I'm sorry, but my logic meter says you are fking nuts.
well he ran against trump, so that was how he won, and we're stuck with him for another 2years and a few months.

My posts were referring to the poster who delusion-ally believes Joe is fine. Trump is a bit crazy, no doubt. He isn’t demented though in the true sense of the word.

The doctor is an R politician now. So yes, his comments deserve scrutiny.

My posts were referring to the poster who delusion-ally believes Joe is fine. Trump is a bit crazy, no doubt. He isn’t demented though in the true sense of the word.

The doctor is an R politician now. So yes, his comments deserve scrutiny.
it's funny, anyone comes in contact with Trump is magically a trump supporter.

it's funny, anyone comes in contact with Trump is magically a trump supporter.
Oh I know. On this board I’m accused of being being Trumper by some and a Trump hating commie by others. All on the same day.

The doctor is an R politician now. So yes, his comments deserve scrutiny.saI really don't care what party he's in, but imo his comments of covid seem a bit looney and my wife was really sick and she h, and both my daughter her "betrothed" had it, and he's fucking Marine who couldn't run or lift for 6 mos, so to me Covid does present a real danger, but the dems have loonies who actually make Bernie look .... not so bad. LOL

imo, any doc who has been a personal physician of a president should never comment publicly on that or any other potus. To me, it's just privacy and respect thing. Sort of like "you salute the office, not the "man"/person"

Biden's decline is obvious. To me, it's his lack of energy because he never was a clear speaker, and seemed off the rails.

imo, any doc who has been a personal physician of a president should never comment publicly on that or any other potus. To me, it's just privacy and respect thing. Sort of like "you salute the office, not the "man"/person"

Biden's decline is obvious. To me, it's his lack of energy because he never was a clear speaker, and seemed off the rails.

Did you have that kind of criticism when the daughter's of President Trump's podiatrist talked about how Trump allegedly bribed their father into giving him a draft deferment?

Forum List

Back