Obama Calls Boehner To Tell Him He Won’t Negotiate With Him On Debt Limit…

So you support negotiating with hostage takers?

And who do you think you're fooling with the big lie? No one outside of your cult is dumb enough to blame the Democrats for the actions of your heroes. Getting more shrill about it won't change that. You either back down, or you take the blame and lose the House. Pass the popcorn.

So you support negotiating with hostage takers?

And who do you think you're fooling with the big lie? No one outside of your cult is dumb enough to blame the Democrats for the actions of your heroes. Getting more shrill about it won't change that. You either back down, or you take the blame and lose the House. Pass the popcorn.

oooooooo, like a good parrot you have all the Dnc talking points down pat

good little sheep, baaa baaa baaaa blaaa blaaa blaaaa

Obama will negotiate with Putin, but not Boehner.

Perhaps Pooty Poot will step in and save Obama from screwing up again.

Nah. Obama and Putin faced off, and Putin backed down, giving Obama what he wanted. So Putin isn't going to want more of that.

unless what they are posting is a lie, then you are free to take it or leave it...

It's nothing more than a blurb. Not even a story. I for one would love to know how they know what was said on this phone call no one knows about. I got it.....Remote Viewing!

Last edited:
Here it is folks, if the government shuts down, THIS IS WHO you can all THANK for it...the most uncompromising party and thug President, Obama and his comrades in arms

all of it here
Obama Calls Boehner To Tell Him He Won?t Negotiate With Him On Debt Limit? | Weasel Zippers

No, The Teaparty is to blame and John Boehner's incompetence. He doesn't have control of his own party and he never did. I don't want Obama to negotiate with these idiots anymore. Let them pay at the polls for their nonsense. They haven't worked in years.

Nah. Obama and Putin faced off, and Putin backed down, giving Obama what he wanted. So Putin isn't going to want more of that.

I seem to remember Obama backing off attacking.... :eusa_shifty:

Democrats don't seem to realize Obama is being played as a desperate and willing Putin pud sucker...:lol:

It's like Syria's chemical weapon stockpile just suddenly disappeared..poof

Last edited:
unless what they are posting is a lie, then you are free to take it or leave it...

It's nothing more than a blurb. Not even a story. I for one would love to know how they know what was said on this phone call no one knows
about. I got it.....Remote Viewing!

I believe they had a tweet with this, but go on wondering, your problem you can't READ not theirs

Here it is folks, if the government shuts down, THIS IS WHO you can all THANK for it...the most uncompromising party and thug President, Obama and his comrades in arms

all of it here
Obama Calls Boehner To Tell Him He Won?t Negotiate With Him On Debt Limit? | Weasel Zippers

No, The Teaparty is to blame and John Boehner's incompetence. He doesn't have control of his own party and he never did. I don't want Obama to negotiate with these idiots anymore. Let them pay at the polls for their nonsense.
They haven't worked in years.

ah yes, another faithful Subject from the Democrat party spreads their lines from them
well see if the people buy your all's lies this time

you see with Democrats, they have a NEED to control not only their party BUT YOU THE PEOPLE in this country..AND they don't want THEIR PRESIDENT to compromise with you people and only CARE ABOUT WINNING, not what is BEST for the country...man you people better WAKE UP

Last edited:
I can read just fine. What I can't comprehend is how all you boneheads pull the same lever over and over then rant how things never seem to change. It's like watching a monkey get their nuts jolted over and over. But they keep reaching for the same rotten banana.

Last edited:
I can read just fine. What I can't comprehend is how all you boneheads pull the same lever over and over then rant how things never seem to change. It's like watching a monkey get their nuts jolted over and over. But they keep reaching for the same rotten banana.

I'd bet a monkey could figure out to use the quote button..

carry on or go to zoo...no one cares what you can't comprehend

Which lever do you pull? The one that has a picture of a fence shown next to ir?

Yeah yeah I get it. Makes you crazy that I can manage to state a fact without interjecting personal opinions. They used to do that in the olden times on something called the news.

Forum List

Back