🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Care Sucks

I will say that I don't agree that Healthcare.gov is messed up, but the sites of Maryland and DC are a downright disgrace!!!

Whoever put those sites together needs to be taken out back to the woodshed.

These sites are an unacceptable mess.

it all depends on how organized your state government is ... in Colorado, my state, I sign up on October 1, when it was first released ... I didn't have any problems with the site ... I had to wait until, I believe it was November 15, to actually be recognized by the state ... that was done because of the federal government, not because of the state government ... by December 1, I was in... by January 10 or 11 my first payment was paid ... now I can't say that Colorado tested their website 3 months before it was launched because I don't know nor do I care ... all I know is I didn't have any problems with it when I sign up or any problems with it when I went for my knee problems ...I have two cracked Knee from a fall I was in and out with my doctor without any problems...

Last edited:
You think Owe Bama Care sucks now, give it a little time. It's going to get much worse.

oh well, don't you know we are all just suppose to suck it up, pay for it, shut up and put out your hard earned money for it

or have the IRS breathing down your neck

Obama is just so kind and generous and know's what's best for you stupid people he Represents

Here we go again....Politics and party over following his OWN frikken law he pushed on us
links with article at site

SNIP
Obamacare's Newest Delay and GOP's Slumber

by Jedediah Bila 4 Mar 2014 136 post a comment

Yes, it appears that President Obama is gearing up to twist Obamacare like Gumby yet again.

Fox News reports:

The latest delay, expected to be announced as early as next week, would allow insurers to continue selling insurance plans that would otherwise be banned under the law. Fox News has confirmed the extension, first reported by The Hill.

It is unclear how long the extension will be, though one unidentified source told the Hill it could last to the end of Obama's second term, and possibly beyond.

The extension would ease pressure on Democratic candidates in the midterm elections by avoiding another wave of health policy cancellations expected this fall.

Perfect timing, no?

all of it here
Obamacare's Newest Delay and GOP's Slumber

Last October, Obama vindictively shut down the federal government upon his having refused to delay ObamaCare, which of course is exactly what he himself lawlessly did on February 10, 2014!

Blog: John Boehner, Eunuch

Steph - you are completely off your rocker about Obama REFUSING to delay Obamacare and shutting down the government. I'm not going to explain why, though - If you don't get it by now, there is NO HOPE you will ever get it.

:lol::

Please people vote these people OUT in the coming elections and NEVER vote for a progressive/Democrat/commie ever again

I will say that I don't agree that Healthcare.gov is messed up, but the sites of Maryland and DC are a downright disgrace!!!

Whoever put those sites together needs to be taken out back to the woodshed.

These sites are an unacceptable mess.
I Agree.

You think Owe Bama Care sucks now, give it a little time. It's going to get much worse.
I Got Screwed With a Boring Obama Care That Was Set Up By Them in 2011 By The federal government I Called Healthcare Opitions Too Change it Too Health Net 1 That's Not With Obama Care I Glad I Changed Out of Stupid Health Care of Obama It's Screwed Up. lol:

it all depends on how organized your state government is ... in Colorado, my state, I sign up on October 1, when it was first released ... I didn't have any problems with the site ... I had to wait until, I believe it was November 15, to actually be recognized by the state ... that was done because of the federal government, not because of the state government ... by December 1, I was in... by January 10 or 11 my first payment was paid ... now I can't say that Colorado tested their website 3 months before it was launched because I don't know nor do I care ... all I know is I didn't have any problems with it when I sign up or any problems with it when I went for my knee problems ...I have two cracked Knee from a fall I was in and out with my doctor without any problems...
Are You Defunding Obama Care it Sucks & The Sad Facts Are That These insurances By Obama Are Confusing & Hard Too Summit That It's Impossible For The Healthcare Professonals Too Summit They Actully Are Refusing Too Accept Obama For Exsample Sharp Does Not Accept Obama Care insurances.

Obama Care is Really Bad It's System is Just Messed Up & Slow.:evil::mad:

Again, you've made another thread that doesn't qualify as a thread. PLEASE read the rules for posting new threads.

One line comments don't qualify for new threads.

Forum List

Back