Obama Confers Immunity (Impunity) On George W. Bush:

That means nothing if the war criminals are captured, kidnapped, and end up at the international court.

The US will not go to war to spring them.

That is the reason the Bushies don't travel to certain locations.

What's the reason fakey? Come on you and your liberal democrat buddies keep saying it now tell us where and why. Or just keep on deflecting that is what you do best, and that ain't that good.

The whole Iraq invasion was a war crime.

no, it was not. It had a bipartisan blessing from the Congress and a "do it" from the UN.

It was not a right decision ( which was not known at a time) but not a crime.

False on the UN, and that is why it was a crime: the bushies violated international law.

Vox, that is why they can't travel to most parts of Europe. They will be arrested, incarcerated, and tried.

that is not true mr. i claim to be a republican but spout only liberal lies

no, it was not. It had a bipartisan blessing from the Congress and a "do it" from the UN.

False on the UN, and that is why it was a crime: the bushies violated international law.

Vox, that is why they can't travel to most parts of Europe. They will be arrested, incarcerated, and tried.

I am not sure if our libtards even know where it is a lie, or where it is not - they profess such nonsense that it is not even worth replying.

Or, maybe they consider some Kuala-Lumpur being a Hague tribunal, who knows?

They are so incredibly stupid that you never know where they simply lie, where thay don't know, where they don't understand :lol:

what boggles my mind is that jake supports assassinating assad, which is clearly a violation of international law, yet, believes bush is guilty of war crimes

People today throw the words war crimes around almost as loosely as they do hero. The holocaust was a war crime, The Bataan death march was a war crime the people who endured these and survived are hero's. Neither Iraq or Manning qualify as a war crime or a hero.

what boggles my mind is that jake supports assassinating assad, which is clearly a violation of international law, yet, believes bush is guilty of war crimes

fakey is a payed bot.

not worthy paying attention to him.

there are few others here of the same value.

fakey is a payed bot.

not worthy paying attention to him.

there are few others here of the same value.

Can't help myself, can't stand fakes.

BTW how does one get to be a paid bot. Hell I can argue both sides.

I find it appalling that yurt and other reactionaries support a dictator who gasses hundreds of children.

I find it appalling that so called patriotic far righties support Putin and the communists supporting Assad.

Peter King (R) clearly believes that the president has the right to strike Assad and military sites based on the criminality of Assad and his thugs.

And I see the paid bots are attacking me. :lol:

most often that is simply propaganda LIES. There were no war crimes in Iraq.
There was war and war casualties.

But that does not mean those are war crimes.

This lying does not serve any future possibility of persecuting the real war crime offenders - because it desensitizes people. The accusations tend to be so overblown and very often simply political propagandist lies, that nobody is even paying any attention.

Note with fakey, he is never specific only generalities that are more what he wants us to believe then truth. Where are the indictments?

But we do know that our current president definitely is violating international law with the drone program and his kill list.

and jake resorts to lying about my beliefs again

yawn

i don't support assad, citing the fact that assassination is not legal does not mean i support assad you dishonest troll

well, that is a known policy of political centers all around the world - they pay their agents to participate in internet discussions and to be provocative and obnoxious - in order to gauge the "temperature" of public on different issues.

Some are more professional than the others.

But blatant lies and offensive attacks usually accompany bot status - because it is the methods of their work activities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freewill believes the bushies did not commit war crimes? That's a new one. And Peter King (R) would tell him he is being silly about Syria and the president's authority to act.

:lol: Vox and Yurt have offered nothing on the OP. The topic is whether Obama should give Bush immunity. I don't think so, but he protects himself in so doing.

(Excerpt)

Days before Bradley - now Chelsea - Manning was sentenced to 35 years in prison for helping expose U.S. war crimes in Iraq, the Obama Department of Justice filed a petition in federal court arguing that the perpetrators of those crimes - Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al - enjoy “absolute immunity” against criminal charges or civil liability. The filing came in a suit brought by Sundus Shaker Saleh, an Iraqi single mother and refugee now living in Jordan, who alleges that the planning and waging of the Iraq war under false pretenses constituted a "crime of aggression" under a law used in the Nuremberg trials. With neither Congress nor Obama willing to hold Bush & Co. accountable for the Iraq catastrophe, supporters see the suit as a last-chance tactic to force the issue back into the public eye - an effort the Obama adminstration clearly opposes. More, all dispiriting, on the increasingly flawed Bush-Obama-lesser-of-two-evils thesis, and the current culture of impunity.

(Close)

Read more here: Obama Gives Bush "Absolute Immunity" For Everything | Common Dreams

r331987_1498356.jpg

Does Sundus want disability payments, food stamps and an obama phone as well?

Forum List

Back