Obama Confers Immunity (Impunity) On George W. Bush:

Vox believes her feelings are facts.

The clearest condemnation of her understanding is her attempts to explain UN resolutions and how they work.

I didn't see anything in the linked article about granting a pardon.
A pardon for what convicted offense? The bastards have never even been charged (here at home).

What Obama has done is declare them immune -- not only from punishment but from formal accusation. This is analogous to the Divine Right of Kings and flies in the face of the most basic principles of our democratic system, brazenly ignoring the Rule of Law.

The totally controlled mainstream media hasn't mentioned it and Obama would not do this were he not fully confident that the American People will quietly tolerate if not totally ignore it.

However, if Obama did grant a pardon, it could be a good thing. As I understand, the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court gives the International Criminal Court jurisdiction when the accused's country refuses to act. That means Bush, Cheney, et. al. could be prosecuted internationally for the war crimes.
You're right. However, the World Court at The Hague has already indicted Bush in absentia and will arrest him if they can get their hands on him, which they never will.

Our most current governments have transformed America into a widely feared and despised nation of bullying criminals. As such our days are numbered.

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." (Edward R. Murrow)

link, please. and clarify which Bush we are talking about :lol:

You need to look at this from a perspective of the gun situation in America.
Eg.
We the wealthy want to remove guns from Americans, put them in GULAG's, then sexually abuse the hole lot of them for the rest of eternity, but the wealthy are not in a position to do it yet, thus it aint happening for now.

The non-American filth of the earth want to disarm the American Military, forcibly remove American political clout and money (making us poor), then punish Americans as a whole by putting us all on bicycles for the rest of eternity, but the filthy non-Americans of the earth are not in a position to do it yet, thus it aint happening for now.

You sound interesting.

Can you, please, elaborate, why do you think some posters here are non-American and how do you deduct that.

You need to look at this from a perspective of the gun situation in America.
Eg.
We the wealthy want to remove guns from Americans, put them in GULAG's, then sexually abuse the hole lot of them for the rest of eternity, but the wealthy are not in a position to do it yet, thus it aint happening for now.

The non-American filth of the earth want to disarm the American Military, forcibly remove American political clout and money (making us poor), then punish Americans as a whole by putting us all on bicycles for the rest of eternity, but the filthy non-Americans of the earth are not in a position to do it yet, thus it aint happening for now.

You sound interesting.

Can you, please, elaborate, why do you think some posters here are non-American and how do you deduct that.
Certainly those who support Assad and Putin embrace non-American values.

I can do whatever I want...
Like I said, you talk like a 2 year old.

because you have a comprehension level of a 2 yold - so I am forced to be patient with you, dumbo.
if you cease your libtard hysteria over non-existing "war crimes" I might elevate my approach :lol:

You are the one who has embraced the infantile approach from the beginning: "I don't get my way and I throw a hissy fit." Stop being hysterical please.

The wet dreams of the left....

No wonder their gene pool is so diluted.. it's all been run through the wash.

Then you should do your very best to get those involved charged....

You filthy non-American fuck, I would like so much to smash your fucking face in right now.

But anyway lets entertain your filthy non-American fantasy for now.

Lets say all have been charged and are on trial.(filthy non-American justice has been served)

Unfortunately for filthy non-Americans, they would be given an American jury, and since Americans don't give a rats ass about the well being of filthy sand-******* on the other side of the planet, they jury would find them NOT guilty.
That would depend on the I.Q., the political awareness, and the emotional stability of the individual jurors.

If the jury is recruited from the Stormfront roster and/or a mental hospital you might be right. But reasoning individuals do not think of the helpless little tots who were crushed, burned to death, or otherwise maimed in their cribs by the bombs the Bush Administration dropped on them during Shock and Awe, in your name and mine, as "sand *******." Rather, they think of such unprovoked, absolutely unnecessary, brutally sadistic, sociopathic mayhem as a war crime.

Every one of the elitist bastards in the Bush Administration who had anything to do with promoting the invasion of Iraq richly deserves to be publicly hanged -- and I would proudly and happily set the nooses and spring the trap.

ICC is irrelevant for the US as we do not recognize it

That means nothing if the war criminals are captured, kidnapped, and end up at the international court.

The US will not go to war to spring them.

That is the reason the Bushies don't travel to certain locations.

The wet dreams of the left....

No wonder their gene pool is so diluted.. it's all been run through the wash.

bedwetters.

turned warmongers over Syria - did you see faky's and billy's hysteria over the war with Syria?

they are jumping off their diapers :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back