Obama Covers His Ass And Tells How Great Things Are In A Speech On Defeating Isis

Moderation Message:

2 threads on Prez speech merged here. Several others exist.
Let's try to keep the count down to a handful at least.
Please CHECK for existing threads in forums and make them unique.

FlaCalTenn

It's a whole circle jerk of hater dupes!! Too bad you're STILL 20% of the country and Obama's RECORD LOW APPROVAL!!!! is still within margin of error....lol

It's a whole circle jerk of hater dupes!! Too bad you're STILL 20% of the country and Obama's RECORD LOW APPROVAL!!!! is still within margin of error....lol

So that Obama totally missed the latest issue regarding ISIS in Juarez (after his regime spokescritters made full denial) means that....people just hate him more?

Lol, do you morons have a hint that that shit aint working too much any more?

What kind of idiot goes into a speech on how good the economy is while talking about destroying ISIS I can't get over that :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I feel sorry for all of those who were required to watch the speech. They don't make us do that around here. :D
What's "around here? "...the old lesbians pinch my ass club?

LMAO, she is a flake. But now to stay within the rules I'm gonna tie this back to the topic. Bodecea loved the speech. She got tingles up her leg I'm sure.

And deltex, please go back and edit your post to add a sentence about the topic. Trying to keep my fellow conservatives out of permaban, LOL. :)
I had another sentence in mind but fell asleep in midstroke. The sentence was " I would love to see an interview with the leaders of the Iraqi army and the moderate rebels and the coalition of the willing...have them grilled by Trey Gowdy."

lets face it folks, we are in deep shit and need to pray hard for our own safety with this man as President

The OHI-index is at record high levels following an informative and serious national security message from our President last night.

AmericanGirl05, post: 9780516, member: 34988" wrote: His are in the toilet. Did you see the Wash Post poll this week? *a

So. RW propaganda and missinfo and pure lies often succeed before a willingly ignorant public.

saveliberty, post: 9780519, member: 21265" He didn't seem very sure of himself. Probably because there really is no plan yet. In the absence of a plan, this was just a poll boosting effort.*b

It took at least the makings of a plan to send US Special Ops into Iraq last June, and to use airstrikes with indigenous fighters to secure the Mosul Dam.

PredFan, post: 9780525, member: 33194" Didn't watch it. I can't stand to hear that shithead talk. *c

A mature intelligent citizen you obviously are not.

SmarterThanTheAverageBeaor, post: 9780541, member: 50653" I watched my 5 year old , She has a better grasp of how to deal with this type of thing anyway. <> Her policy is "My daddy see bad man hurt someone, my daddy hurts bad guy" *d

I don't see the makings of a plan that goes beyond mydaddydo. It.

Tell your daughter that daddy needs full partnership in the region because mydaddydo won't accomplish the military objective without full cooperation from the Sunni leaders and the forces they not us are willing to put on the ground.

Its obviously bad parenting to let a kid think they have a better grasp of reality than all the adults that are professionally and cautiously dealing with a very serious situation.

Kids need to be told the truth if they are to be told anything at all.

Sherry, post: 9780553, member: 18905" Sweetie, just because you're a pussy little sheeple who follows the crowd on your side, you really should avoid projecting that behavior onto others and assuming that the opposition doesn't recognize a dithering idiot when we see one. *e

Is reminding the haters in this world that Obama is the only world leader that has been killing IS terrorists on a daily basis for over a month now. That's a fact that haters steadfastly avoid. The only leader that is actually killing IS terrorist at the present time.

shart_attack, post: 9780556, member: 46796 It sucked. Hard. <> Bet ISIS is LOLing at us and our proposed "coalition" *f

At least one high ranking terrorist and hundreds of the scum that followed him can't be laughing at the only world leader actively killing them and their kind.

Sane civilized people are laughing at you.

AmericanGirl05, post: 9780573, member: 34988 I don't think you saw the poll. <> Here: A majority of Americans say Obama presidency is a failure - The Washington Post <> A majority of Americans and even many Democrats consider President Obama's tenure to be a "failure," according to a new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News. *g

Is this about a poll taken before the speech or about the speech? The OP is about the speech. Any real comments about the speech from you or is sideline trashing of Obama your entire game?

deltex1, post: 9780583, member: 41661 You can't turn a jackass into hi yo Silver. He is not believable. He has no gravitas. He has no experience. He has no balls. He is a fucking disaster. It's time someone told him that. *h

He is the only world leader credited with the rewarding and exhilarating experience of ordering airstrikes and killing IS terrorists when the move.

And you would have the world believe he has no experience. You cap off the HO ignorance in writing list for the day.

Last edited:
The OHI-index is at record high levels following an informative and serious national security message from our President last night.

AmericanGirl05, post: 9780516, member: 34988" wrote: His are in the toilet. Did you see the Wash Post poll this week? *a

So. RW propaganda and missinfo and pure lies often succeed before a willingly ignorant public.

saveliberty, post: 9780519, member: 21265" He didn't seem very sure of himself. Probably because there really is no plan yet. In the absence of a plan, this was just a poll boosting effort.*b

It took at least the makings of a plan to send US Special Ops into Iraq last June, and to use airstrikes with indigenous fighters to secure the Mosul Dam.

PredFan, post: 9780525, member: 33194" Didn't watch it. I can't stand to hear that shithead talk. *c

A mature intelligent citizen you obviously are not.

SmarterThanTheAverageBeaor, post: 9780541, member: 50653" I watched my 5 year old , She has a better grasp of how to deal with this type of thing anyway. <> Her policy is "My daddy see bad man hurt someone, my daddy hurts bad guy" *d

I don't see the makings of a plan that goes beyond mydaddydo. It.

Tell your daughter that daddy needs full partnership in the region because mydaddydo won't accomplish the military objective without full cooperation from the Sunni leaders and the forces they not us are willing to put on the ground.

Its obviously bad parenting to let a kid think they have a better grasp of reality than all the adults that are professionally and cautiously dealing with a very serious situation.

Kids need to be told the truth if they are to be told anything at all.

Sherry, post: 9780553, member: 18905" Sweetie, just because you're a pussy little sheeple who follows the crowd on your side, you really should avoid projecting that behavior onto others and assuming that the opposition doesn't recognize a dithering idiot when we see one. *e

Is reminding the haters in this world that Obama is the only world leader that has been killing IS terrorists on a daily basis for over a month now. That's a fact that haters steadfastly avoid. The only leader that is actually killing IS terrorist at the present time.

shart_attack, post: 9780556, member: 46796 It sucked. Hard. <> Bet ISIS is LOLing at us and our proposed "coalition" *f

At least one high ranking terrorist and hundreds of the scum that followed him can't be laughing at the only world leader actively killing them and their kind.

Sane civilized people are laughing at you.

AmericanGirl05, post: 9780573, member: 34988 I don't think you saw the poll. <> Here: A majority of Americans say Obama presidency is a failure - The Washington Post <> A majority of Americans and even many Democrats consider President Obama's tenure to be a "failure," according to a new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News. *g

Is this about a poll taken before the speech or about the speech? The OP is about the speech. Any real comments about the speech from you or is sideline trashing of Obama your entire game?

deltex1, post: 9780583, member: 41661 You can't turn a jackass into hi yo Silver. He is not believable. He has no gravitas. He has no experience. He has no balls. He is a fucking disaster. It's time someone told him that. *h

He is the only world leader credited with the rewarding and exhilarating experience of ordering airstrikes and killing IS terrorists when the move.

And you would have the world believe he has no experience. You cap off the HO ignorance in writing list for the day.

wow, a real piece of work here. no one cares about your grading or who you think was bad for not bowing down to Obama's babbling speech

maybe the fooledbyObama wants to grade this

SNIP:
Trust in Federal Gov't on International Issues at New Low
Americans' trust in government handling of domestic problems also at record low
by Jeffrey M. Jones
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' trust in the federal government to handle international problems has fallen to a record-low 43% as President Barack Obama prepares to address the nation on Wednesday to outline his plan to deal with ISIS. Separately, 40% of Americans say they have a "great deal" or "fair amount" of trust in the federal government to handle domestic problems, also the lowest Gallup has measured to date.
uipm1dr4gk-8zx3auqxyhw.png

The results are based on Gallup's annual Governance poll, conducted Sept. 4-7. This year's poll was conducted at a time when the government is faced with instability in many parts of the world, including Iraq and Syria, the Middle East, and Ukraine. President Obama, who recently said he had "no strategy" for dealing with ISIS -- the Islamic extremists who have taken control of parts of Iraq and Syria and recently captured and beheaded two American journalists -- is set to present his plan for dealing with the group Wednesday.
Americans' confidence in the government to handle international problems slid 17 percentage points last year, when the Obama administration was planning military action against Syria. Russia later brokered an agreement to avert that action. Last year's poll marked the first time that fewer than half of Americans trusted the federal government's ability to deal with international threats. With the world stage seemingly more unstable now, the public's trust has dipped an additional six percentage points this year.
Likewise, trust in the government's ability to handle domestic problems dropped slightly this year after a larger decline in 2013. Although the economy has improved, it may be overshadowed by partisan gridlock in Washington, which has led to little formal government action to deal with important domestic challenges facing the United States. Indeed, Americans have consistently mentioned dissatisfaction with government as one of the most important problems facing the country in 2014.

ALL of it here:
Trust in Federal Gov t on International Issues at New Low

maybe the fooledbyObama wants to grade this

SNIP:
Trust in Federal Gov't on International Issues at New Low
Americans' trust in government handling of domestic problems also at record low
by Jeffrey M. Jones
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' trust in the federal government to handle international problems has fallen to a record-low 43% as President Barack Obama prepares to address the nation on Wednesday to outline his plan to deal with ISIS. Separately, 40% of Americans say they have a "great deal" or "fair amount" of trust in the federal government to handle domestic problems, also the lowest Gallup has measured to date.
uipm1dr4gk-8zx3auqxyhw.png

The results are based on Gallup's annual Governance poll, conducted Sept. 4-7. This year's poll was conducted at a time when the government is faced with instability in many parts of the world, including Iraq and Syria, the Middle East, and Ukraine. President Obama, who recently said he had "no strategy" for dealing with ISIS -- the Islamic extremists who have taken control of parts of Iraq and Syria and recently captured and beheaded two American journalists -- is set to present his plan for dealing with the group Wednesday.
Americans' confidence in the government to handle international problems slid 17 percentage points last year, when the Obama administration was planning military action against Syria. Russia later brokered an agreement to avert that action. Last year's poll marked the first time that fewer than half of Americans trusted the federal government's ability to deal with international threats. With the world stage seemingly more unstable now, the public's trust has dipped an additional six percentage points this year.
Likewise, trust in the government's ability to handle domestic problems dropped slightly this year after a larger decline in 2013. Although the economy has improved, it may be overshadowed by partisan gridlock in Washington, which has led to little formal government action to deal with important domestic challenges facing the United States. Indeed, Americans have consistently mentioned dissatisfaction with government as one of the most important problems facing the country in 2014.

ALL of it here:
Trust in Federal Gov t on International Issues at New Low

Lying to the public is now day to day federal policy.

Why should anyone trust a single word that drips from their mouths?

I can't get a straight answer from anyone concerning what Obama said last night. Guess that means a) no one watched him; b) there's no liberals on board; c) he didn't say anything, just mumbled along; d) it was a dynamic speech with a great plan but conservatives don't want to admit it! ...Nah...

I can't get a straight answer from anyone concerning what Obama said last night. Guess that means a) no one watched him; b) there's no liberals on board; c) he didn't say anything, just mumbled along; d) it was a dynamic speech with a great plan but conservatives don't want to admit it! ...Nah...

Bromides, cliches, pablum, hyperbole, strawmen and many uses of the first person singular...like all Obama speeches.

Forum List

Back