Obama cries about the letter that the GOP wrote . He did the same thing

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Senator Obama s 2008 Message to Iran Undermines Condemnation of GOP Letter - Breitbart
According to Pajamas Media columnist Michael Ledeen, in 2008, a Democratic senatorsent a personal emissary to Tehran encouraging the mullahs not to sign an agreement with the outgoing Bush Administration as negotiations would take on a much friendlier tone following President Bush’s departure from office.

That senator was a presidential candidate at the time. His name was Barack Obama.

Senator Obama s 2008 Message to Iran Undermines Condemnation of GOP Letter - Breitbart
According to Pajamas Media columnist Michael Ledeen, in 2008, a Democratic senatorsent a personal emissary to Tehran encouraging the mullahs not to sign an agreement with the outgoing Bush Administration as negotiations would take on a much friendlier tone following President Bush’s departure from office.

That senator was a presidential candidate at the time. His name was Barack Obama.

That won't matter to the dems since they are nothing more than hypocritical bottom feeders on this issue.

I see no dems are responding to this.. Keep putting your head in the sand people

If I felt Obama capable of actually writing I'd give some credence to the concept but since it's all alleged to have been verbal I'd want to see a transcript. To see if the message was delivered in plain American English or with those charming little Kenyan-style implausible pauses in the damndest of places.

Like His speeches.....

Well there you go, and Kennedy we know did something similar with the Soviets. The Democrats are more than happy to cry outrage, it will still give them some political leverage.

So, the question is, whats wrong with the Republicans in power, if they could not bring this up?

I see no dems are responding to this.. Keep putting your head in the sand people
because its brietbart....

Briebart ran the story from another source if you had bothered to even look, BO was using a then senate staffer named William Miller to go to Tehran.
The other source is a pajamas media columnist's appearance on the mark levin show

That's not exactly bolstering the credibility
the screaming midget? ugh..thats on the slightly lower level of Rush and hannity. Naturally the OP would post something stupid.

The source is Breitbart, so it doesn't count.

because its brietbart....

Briebart ran the story from another source if you had bothered to even look, BO was using a then senate staffer named William Miller to go to Tehran.
An unconfirmed source of bull shit.

Not at all, but then again since it was Obama that did it that makes it okay.

Forum List

Back