🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservatives say Obama is like Neville Chamberlain. They said the same about Reagan.

Reagan used to be a Democrat......and he evolved.

Raygun was an actor. He played any part he was given that would further his career.

Obozo plays one part.....a stuck up narcissistic, careless prick who only wants to make people worship him......

Do you EVER say anything that isn't directly out of the party playbook?

You don't know Obama. You don't know anyone that knows Obama.

It is important to see that every American has a point of view.

I don't believe it is important to parrot the word from people that don't give a rat's ass about this country and only are in politics because they love the attention. Newt Gingrich is a fine example of a man that is clever and extremely narcissistic. His one trick pony was to vilify the opposing party by insisting that in all conversation the GOP call the dems names. Dumb asses like you are still carrying Newts water.

I'm not particularly in love with how the dems operate either but the childish name calling that you baboons continue to spew has been the worst thing to ever happen in politics. And there will be no coming back from all of the unnecessary insults. Your stupid behavior has crippled our government and you are too much of a moron to see it.

I know Obama....and he has acted pretty much the way he was expected to act.

Btw, Reagan did say something they didn't want him to say.

"Mister Gorbachev.......TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!!!!!!

Ya right. Raygun was the king of opportunistic well timed photo ops. Reagan didn't coin that line or any of his famous lines. He had good writers and being an experienced actor read them as any good actor would.

Raygun didn't MAKE the commies tear down any wall. You people are SO SO easily lead around by your noses.

Raygun was a criminal that oversaw selling cocaine for the money to buy weapons for our enemies at the strict instruction by congress to stopt this illegal enterprise. When caught he said he was sawwy. You morons were so in love with him that you lapped up that senile old fuck's apology like mothers milk.

If Obama did any such think there would be a very public lynching on the white house lawn.

Last edited:
You poor things, Obama will NEVER be as admired and liked as Reagan was

so get over it already...the majority of the people cant stand Obama. Or they wouldn't have voted his party into MINIORITY in under six years of his Thug reign of terror

waaaa Reagan waaa reagan

Raygun was an actor. He played any part he was given that would further his career.

Obozo plays one part.....a stuck up narcissistic, careless prick who only wants to make people worship him......

I don't believe it is important to parrot the word from people that don't give a rat's ass about this country and only are in politics because they love the attention. Newt Gingrich is a fine example of a man that is clever and extremely narcissistic. His one trick pony was to vilify the opposing party by insisting that in all conversation the GOP call the dems names. Dumb asses like you are still carrying Newts water.

I'm not particularly in love with how the dems operate either but the childish name calling that you baboons continue to spew has been the worst thing to ever happen in politics. And there will be no coming back from all of the unnecessary insults. Your stupid behavior has crippled our government and you are too much of a moron to see it.

Ya right. Raygun was the king of opportunistic well timed photo ops. Reagan didn't coin that line or any of his famous lines. He had good writers and being an experienced actor read them as any good actor would.

Raygun didn't MAKE the commies tear down any wall. You people are SO SO easily lead around by your noses.

Funny......I've been saying the same about you for years with respect to Obozo.

He gets caught lying blatantly...and it doesn't matter to you. You still want to suck the hashmarks out of his undipants.

He gets caught lying blatantly...and it doesn't matter to you. You still want to suck the hashmarks out of his undipants.

They can't admit they put
in a loser the people can't stand. pathetic cult followers

I was around for Reagans two terms and believe me NO conservatives I no called him what this thread is about...they just can't stand it that's what the people thinks of Obama

that's how low they will they will slink for him spreading lies about others

Stefunny... I don't give a rat shit about Obama. The thing is with your idiotic mob mentality that you think Obama wouldn't be elected today if given a choice as to who would run against him.

You idiots can't point to anything impeachable about the president yet you all run around with your hair on fire like he is the reincarnation of jack the ripper.

I bet you didn't say a peep about Bush rushing us into a war with nothing but hatred for 9/11 to advance that stupid move.

You people have lost ALL reason and perspective. There must be something in the water that makes you people so crazy.

It would be funny but not for the fact that it has totally destroyed American politics. AND I do care about THAT!

They can't admit they put
in a loser the people can't stand. pathetic cult followers

I didn't vote for Obama you imbecile.

You poor things, Obama will NEVER be as admired and liked as Reagan was

so get over it already...the majority of the people cant stand Obama. Or they wouldn't have voted his party into MINIORITY in under six years of his Thug reign of terror

waaaa Reagan waaa reagan
History will tell a different story, but the facts on Reagan:

Reagan was not an extraordinarily well-regarded president during his eight years in office. He averaged a 53% job approval rating during his presidency, slightly below average for all U.S. presidents for which Gallup has recorded job approval ratings.

Reagan's ratings were higher than the averages of his three immediate predecessors -- Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, and Richard Nixon, supporting the arguments of those who contend that one of Reagan's major contributions was to restore confidence in the presidency after the battering it took in the 1970s. But the two presidents who followed Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, each had higher average ratings than Reagan, as did three earlier presidents -- Lyndon Johnson, John F. Kennedy, and Dwight Eisenhower.

Ronald Reagan From the People s Perspective A Gallup Poll Review

I was around for Reagans two terms and believe me NO conservatives I no called him what this thread is about...they just can't stand it that's what the people thinks of Obama

that's how low they will they will slink for him spreading lies about others

Because you were probably as clueless then as now. You have been shown press reports of words no one denies. No one. They are in the factual record

Conservative Opposition - Hardline conservatives protest Gorbachev’s visit to Washington, and the signing of the treaty, in the strongest possible terms. When Reagan suggests that Gorbachev address a joint session of Congress, Congressional Republicans, led by House member Dick Cheney (R-WY—see 1983), rebel. Cheney says: “Addressing a joint meeting of Congress is a high honor, one of the highest honors we can accord anyone. Given the fact of continuing Soviet aggression in Afghanistan, Soviet repression in Eastern Europe, and Soviet actions in Africa and Central America, it is totally inappropriate to confer this honor upon Gorbachev. He is an adversary, not an ally.”

Conservative Paul Weyrich of the Free Congress Committee is more blunt in his assessment of the treaty agreement: “Reagan is a weakened president, weakened in spirit as well as in clout, and not in a position to make judgments about Gorbachev at this time.” Conservative pundit William F. Buckley calls the treaty a “suicide pact.”

Fellow conservative pundit George Will calls Reagan “wildly wrong” in his dealings with the Soviets. Conservatives gather to bemoan what they call “summit fever,” accusing Reagan of “appeasement” both of communists and of Congressional liberals, and protesting Reagan’s “cutting deals with the evil empire” (see March 8, 1983).

They mount a letter-writing campaign, generating some 300,000 letters, and launch a newspaper ad campaign that compares Reagan to former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain.

Senators Jesse Helms (R-NC) and Steven Symms (R-ID) try to undercut the treaty by attempting to add amendments that would make the treaty untenable; Helms will lead a filibuster against the treaty as well.

---------------------

1988: Reagan Abandoned, Mocked by Hardline Conservatives

As the end of President Reagan’s final term approaches, conservatives and hardliners have radically changed their view of him. They originally saw him as one of their own—a crusader for good against evil, obstinately opposed to communism in general and to any sort of arms reduction agreement with the Soviet Union in specific. But recent events—Reagan’s recent moderation in rhetoric towards the Soviets (see December 1983 and After), the summits with Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev (see November 16-19, 1985 and October 11-12, 1986), and the recent arms treaties with the Soviets (see Early 1985 and December 7-8, 1987) have soured them on Reagan. Hardliners had once held considerable power in the Reagan administration (see January 1981 and After and Early 1981 and After), but their influence has steadily waned, and their attempts to sabotage and undermine arms control negotiations (see April 1981 and After, September 1981 through November 1983, May 1982 and After, and April 1983-December 1983), initially quite successful, have grown less effective and more desperate (see Before November 16, 1985). Attempts by administration hardliners to get “soft” officials such as Secretary of State George Shultz fired do not succeed. Conservative pundits such as George Will and William Safire lambast Reagan, with Will accusing him of “moral disarmament” and Safire mocking Reagan’s rapport with Gorbachev: “He professed to see in Mr. Gorbachev’s eyes an end to the Soviet goal of world domination.” It will not be until after the collapse of the Soviet Union and the tearing down of the Berlin Wall (see November 9, 1989 and After) that conservatives will revise their opinion of Reagan, in the process revising much of history in the process. [Scoblic, 2008, pp. 143-145]

Entity Tags: George Will, George Shultz, William Safire, Mikhail Gorbachev, Ronald Reagan

Timeline Tags: US International Relations
George Will

Because Great Britain had passed the "rule of ten" after WWl it had nothing to challenge Hitler. Churchill was involved in that rule of ten and during his tenure as treasurer they made the rule of ten almost permanent.

You know what's funny one the most fervent Israel haters on the board posts as if he has concern for Israel
:slap:
I don't hate Israel. I just don't see them as any more important than any other ally, and a lot less important than some.

But I'm not an Israel-Firster like you, pledging allegiance to another country while enjoying the protection and comfort and safety of America.
Shut up ....you support Obama's weakening of our country globally ...the only thing you really support is leftism
Yeah, you love Israel so much you live in another country.

You're a fake and a coward.

Yeah a "coward" that could snap your little pencil neck clown boy.Now go kiss some islamonazi ass

What a clown! You have been writing checks with your mouth over the years that would bankrupt a small bank.

You think that's your enemy? I bet a pencil neck could introduce rat poison into your health shake. If I were you I would have somebody taste everything I put in my mouth, except your boyfriends dick of course. That's what happens to dicks. It's your brain internet tough guy. It's your mouth, your shitty attitude always threatening what a tough guy you are. No matter how much weight you can jerk, jerk, you are still stupid. Stupid is as easy as pie to defeat. Unfortunately for you, you can't make yourself smarter. There is no workout that can keep you from saying ignorant things.

I love you too Jew hater.....Get lost old man you bother me:slap:

Somebody namedHoward said reagan was Chamberlain and you're holding the rest of us to account for his statement? Nonsense. I've never said or thought that. Now, every conservative alive knows Obama Hussein is pulling a Neville Chamberlain.

gKDF0xq.png

yiWZPEM.png

9zAnOYG.png

OK, which of the people listed weren't convicted?

You must like people handing your ass to you. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/HandsomeTramp/smilies/lol.gif
Reagan handed you your ass three decades ago and you're still bleating.

Now that's one hell of legacy. You can hardly argue about how consequential he was.
You're running away from the question like a fucking pussy.

I now own your ass, bitch.
Reagan owns yours, and he,s been dead for about 20 years. Lube next time.
Shut the fuck up, bitch. I'll tell you when you can talk.
God that must hurt. I understand pain, but I'll be damned if I've ever had that much hurt.

LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!!
Until you grow the balls to answer my question, you're just a little bitch.

OK, which of the people listed weren't convicted?

You must like people handing your ass to you. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/HandsomeTramp/smilies/lol.gif
Reagan handed you your ass three decades ago and you're still bleating.

Now that's one hell of legacy. You can hardly argue about how consequential he was.
You're running away from the question like a fucking pussy.

I now own your ass, bitch.
Reagan owns yours, and he,s been dead for about 20 years. Lube next time.
Shut the fuck up, bitch. I'll tell you when you can talk.
Aww look at the little troll trying to show he's manly by cursing on the internet. If it werent so pathetic it might be cute.
You also run away from questions, lightweight.

Also, someone named Newt.
You know what's funny one the most fervent Israel haters on the board posts as if he has concern for Israel
:slap:
I don't hate Israel. I just don't see them as any more important than any other ally, and a lot less important than some.

But I'm not an Israel-Firster like you, pledging allegiance to another country while enjoying the protection and comfort and safety of America.
Shut up ....you support Obama's weakening of our country globally ...the only thing you really support is leftism

Yeah a "coward" that could snap your little pencil neck clown boy.Now go kiss some islamonazi ass
Shup, coward.

And you're stupid enough to believe the wall came down because Reagan ordered it. If Reagan looked up at the storm clouds and said "it's gonna rain" you'd believe he caused it.

What a clown! You have been writing checks with your mouth over the years that would bankrupt a small bank.

You think that's your enemy? I bet a pencil neck could introduce rat poison into your health shake. If I were you I would have somebody taste everything I put in my mouth, except your boyfriends dick of course. That's what happens to dicks. It's your brain internet tough guy. It's your mouth, your shitty attitude always threatening what a tough guy you are. No matter how much weight you can jerk, jerk, you are still stupid. Stupid is as easy as pie to defeat. Unfortunately for you, you can't make yourself smarter. There is no workout that can keep you from saying ignorant things.

I love you too Jew hater.....Get lost old man you bother me:slap:
You're weak and pathetic.

Forum List

Back