obama deciding war in syria today

We don't need to be bogged down in a Syrian war. Just let Russia go in, clean out isis and everything is fine. obama's support of terrorists is what is fueling the war.

In addition to Russian officials allegedly being ordered to fly home their relatives, a Russian TV broadcast urged people to find out where their nearest nuclear shelters are. WTF?

'This is another step towards war': Russian citizens react with fear to reports that Moscow has ordered officials to fly home all relatives
  • Officials said to have been told to bring relatives back to the 'Motherland'
  • Citizens reacted with a mixture of fear and gallows humour over reports
  • Comes amid worsening relations between Russia and US over Syria crisis
  • Russia has 'moved nuclear-capable missiles nearer to the Polish border'
By WILL STEWART IN MOSCOW and JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 10:10, 13 October 2016 | UPDATED: 13:56, 13 October 2016

Read more: Russian citizens react with fear over reports telling them to fly relatives home | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Obama wants to wipe out whitey before he goes.

The news is saying that Obama is supposed to be talking with the military about intervening in Syria today. Russia is threatening to shoot down any plawe send in

Helping ISIS topple Syria is on his bucket list and Obama suddenly realized he has like three months to do it

The news is saying that Obama is supposed to be talking with the military about intervening in Syria today. Russia is threatening to shoot down any plawe send in
The only "news" I could find saying that is on a Russian propaganda site.
Exclusive: Obama, aides expected to weigh Syria military options on Friday
that's not deciding war. Talk about hysteria.

Shouldn't it bother you that Obama is trying to fight for ISIS while the Russians are fighting against ISIS?

But it doesn't, does it?

what is a plawe? Our aircrew is more than ready to go. They fly sorties everyday prepping for this. i know our guys want to go. My experience with Russian aircraft tells me that they are seldom FMC. So I am not worried at all. Curious to see if Russian aircraft will run away if they even get off the ground.
What does FMC mean?
Full mission capable.

Geesh people, if anything it will be a localized battle prep in Syria. Positioning resources and air superiority. Russia doesn't want to fully engage, you guys act that we are going to war with Russia. If it does now Russia has no hope of winning, NATO at its borders and Alaska on its other side. I doubt they have the resource to engage in a 3 front war and they don't want to. It is a localized conflict. we won't send ground troops in until we have air superiority. So it is just a chess match to see who backs down first. Those that want Putin to win this localized game are disgusting. It's our airmen on the line not Obama.

So how do you use military options to intervene in Syria without war?

semantics

semantics

People still die

semantics

People still die
no, I was on your side.

Forum List

Back