🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

We've talked about this before. Settlers will not want to be part of a Palestinian state.

Why not. They will get to keep their homes on their homeland. They would have the protection of a constitution that is very similar to that in the US.

That'd be just ducky - but there are sadly far too many precedents of nations legislating away the citizenship and rights of their Jewish communities en masse post-WW2.....and curiously enough, every single nation which has done so just happened to be in the ME and also have a Muslim majority population! A further coincidence is that in each of those nations, the 'Protocols' is never allowed to go out of print by the government-owned press AND it's published as 'nonfiction'......

If you believe it will be so wonderful - why don't you announce you are Jewish and move in over there?

The United States President could say withdraw or we withdraw that 4 billion dollars we give to Israel every year.

It certainly is way past time for the United States to stand up and demand Israel comply with her obligations under international law, and condition any support whatsoever to Israel on Israel abiding by her obligations under international law!

The United States is The United States Of America, and not The United States Of Israel.

Israel is not a State of the United States!

Sherri

Exactly, sherri! And that is why Israel would be well within her rights to ignore Obama's 'orders'. They didn't elect him and he has no authority over another nation.

Ad as far as withdrawing funds: it's not so simple. There are contracts, etc in place which ought not to be broken.....

Incidentally, a fact I heard yesterday: The demand for soda is down 40% from just one year ago. Now a large chunk of this decrease is due to school districts kicking out the soda machines - but the 'Soda Stream' effect can't be denied.

What orders?

The ones in the 'demand' in the OP....... One is rather foolish to make 'demands' if one has no means to compel fulfillment of same, no?

Exactly, sherri! And that is why Israel would be well within her rights to ignore Obama's 'orders'. They didn't elect him and he has no authority over another nation.

Ad as far as withdrawing funds: it's not so simple. There are contracts, etc in place which ought not to be broken.....

Incidentally, a fact I heard yesterday: The demand for soda is down 40% from just one year ago. Now a large chunk of this decrease is due to school districts kicking out the soda machines - but the 'Soda Stream' effect can't be denied.

What orders?

The ones in the 'demand' in the OP....... One is rather foolish to make 'demands' if one has no means to compel fulfillment of same, no?

Here's the deal.

Thus far? Obama has never made such an "order". There's nothing in the American Press indicating that he's ready to make such an "order". And aside from one weak statement about obeying the UN in terms of borders, Obama's been VERY pro-Israel. We are not cutting the funds we send to them. And Obama personally went to the UN to shoot down Palestinian Sovereignty.

So until there is something much more firm about this story..I have no idea why anyone is giving it any credence whatsoever.

My Prayers are that this report is true and that Obama maintains his resolve and that his resolve is to end the Occupation of Palestine completely, the Occupation of East Jerusalem, the Occupation of the West Bank, and the Occupation and Blockade of Gaza, that international human rights groups have called a war crime!

Sherri

Gee, I thought you were AGAINST the US trying to issue orders to other sovereign nations? And against US imperialism?

Anything is welcome when it serves Anti-Zionist agendas.

We've talked about this before. Settlers will not want to be part of a Palestinian state.

Why not. They will get to keep their homes on their homeland. They would have the protection of a constitution that is very similar to that in the US.

That'd be just ducky - but there are sadly far too many precedents of nations legislating away the citizenship and rights of their Jewish communities en masse post-WW2.....and curiously enough, every single nation which has done so just happened to be in the ME and also have a Muslim majority population! A further coincidence is that in each of those nations, the 'Protocols' is never allowed to go out of print by the government-owned press AND it's published as 'nonfiction'......

If you believe it will be so wonderful - why don't you announce you are Jewish and move in over there?

Why would they be invited to stay just to be kicked out?

Even Hamas is OK with the Jews staying.

What orders?

Here's the deal.

Thus far? Obama has never made such an "order". There's nothing in the American Press indicating that he's ready to make such an "order". And aside from one weak statement about obeying the UN in terms of borders, Obama's been VERY pro-Israel. We are not cutting the funds we send to them. And Obama personally went to the UN to shoot down Palestinian Sovereignty.

So until there is something much more firm about this story..I have no idea why anyone is giving it any credence whatsoever.

Thanks. I agree with you : ))

Who says the 'invitation' is sincere? And.......HOSTAGES.

Hahaha. Only fools will believe such a thing!

anyone got a name for these
"UNNAMED SOURCES" yet?

Nothing new here, Obama starts demanding things from Israel right off the get as he did with the 67' boarder speech, that's what he does. I have no doubt this is true.

Last edited:

The above is not true. Abbas has stated no Jews ( not that any Israeli Jew would want to live there or no ISRAELI ARABS in " Palestine"

You mean like the Hamas constitution? Ha ha ha.

I seriously doubt the veracity of this "withdrawal" report.

Obama is in no position to demand anything.

He's setting up another war like he did in Libya and Syria.

Obama may " try" to demand but it's not going to get him anywhere. Israel left Gaza and all they got in return were Rockets. They offered to leave over 94% of the W.Bank and share E. Jerusalem which was immediately rejected by Abbas.

Israel is never going to go back to Borders that the Arabs have always rejected and give up E. Jerusalem. In addition to the above Abbas is demanding " Right of Return" which even Obama doesn't support

What orders?

Here's the deal.

Surprisingly, I'm with Sallow on this one. This is another masturbatory urban myth type thread.

Because they would not want to be living under Sharia law. They're idealists.

The Jews would not be subject to Sharia law.

that is an interesting idea tinnie----how does that work?
Hamas HAS stated that it wishes to make a SHARIAH
SOCIETY-----there have never been any shariah societies
in which resident jews were not subject to shariah. Even in Egypt--
which is NOT a hard core shariah society---the stench of
shariah permeates society and stinks up the lives of
the copts.

Forum List

Back