🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

Why not. They will get to keep their homes on their homeland. They would have the protection of a constitution that is very similar to that in the US.

Because they would not want to be living under Sharia law. They're idealists.

The Jews would not be subject to Sharia law.
Its fun watching Tinmore fantasize...WHAT ELSE do you think the Jews should or shouldn't be allowed to do? Mr. Hamas. Ha ha ha.

The Jews would not be subject to Sharia law.
Its fun watching Tinmore fantasize...WHAT ELSE do you think the Jews should or shouldn't be allowed to do? Mr. Hamas. Ha ha ha.

The Christians are not subject to Sharia law.

In which SHARIAH society either in history or presently
are christians and jews NOT SUBJECT TO SHARIAH
LAW? have you been forgetting things lately?---like
how to fry an egg?

Why not. They will get to keep their homes on their homeland. They would have the protection of a constitution that is very similar to that in the US.

That'd be just ducky - but there are sadly far too many precedents of nations legislating away the citizenship and rights of their Jewish communities en masse post-WW2.....and curiously enough, every single nation which has done so just happened to be in the ME and also have a Muslim majority population! A further coincidence is that in each of those nations, the 'Protocols' is never allowed to go out of print by the government-owned press AND it's published as 'nonfiction'......

If you believe it will be so wonderful - why don't you announce you are Jewish and move in over there?

Why would they be invited to stay just to be kicked out?

Even Hamas is OK with the Jews staying.

http://Click here: Abbas: No Jews in Palestinian State

About
Authors
Best Posts
Guest Posting
Contact
Twitter
PostsComments

Abbas: No Jews in Palestinian State

December 28, 2010 by Eric

In 1948 and again in 1967, Israel made big steps to naturalize Palestinians living in annexed territories.

The Druze in the Golan, for example, have virtually all accepted citizenship, been given access to world-class education and healthcare for free, and volunteer for the army. They are free to travel anywhere in Israel, including the “Arab free” roads in Judea and Samaria. They have Israeli passports and enjoy every freedom given to people in the Western, democratic world.

The Palestinians living in cities like Umm Al-Faham, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem were all given the same offer. In Haifa, Israeli Arabs live next door to Israeli Jews in peace. I will admit that there are problems. Racism is a major issue. There is some segregation between neighborhoods, but that is no different from “Black neighborhoods” and “Mexican neighborhoods” and “White neighborhoods” in the United States. They are all given the same rights.

So why do the Palestinians treat the Jews differently?

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

The Pro- Palestinian is lying again :cuckoo:

http://http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusalemfund.org/carryover/documents/charter.html

1 Israel will rise and will remain erect until Islam eliminates it as it had eliminated its predecessors. The Islamic World is burning. It is incumbent upon each one of us to pour some water, little as it may be, with a view of extinguishing as much of the fire as he can, without awaiting action by the others.

For our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave, so much so that it will need all the loyal efforts we can wield, to be followed by further steps and reinforced by successive battalions from the multifarious Arab and Islamic world, until the enemies are defeated and Allah’s victory prevails. Thus we shall perceive them approaching in the horizon, and this will be known before long: “Allah has decreed: Lo! I very shall conquer, I and my messenger, lo! Allah is strong, almighty.”

Article Seven: The Universality of Hamas
By virtue of the distribution of Muslims, who pursue the cause of the Hamas, all over the globe, and strive for its victory, for the reinforcement of its positions and for the encouragement of its Jihad, the Movement is a universal one. It is apt to be that due to the clarity of its thinking, the nobility of its purpose and the loftiness of its objectives. It is in this light that the Movement has to be regarded, evaluated and acknowledged. Whoever denigrates its worth, or avoids supporting it, or is so blind as to dismiss its role, is challenging Fate itself. Whoever closes his eyes from seeing the facts, whether intentionally or not, will wake up to find himself overtaken by events, and will find no excuses to justify his position. Priority is reserved to the early comers. Oppressing those who are closest to you, is more of an agony to the soul than the impact of an Indian sword. “And unto thee have we revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which has come unto thee. For each we have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had Allah willed, He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which he has given you [He has made you as you are]. So vie with one another in good works. Unto Allah, you will all return. He will then inform you of that wherein you differ.” Hamas is one of the links in the Chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion. It links up with the setting out of the Martyr Izz a-din al-Qassam and his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood who fought the Holy War in 1936; it further relates to another link of the Palestinian Jihad and the Jihad and efforts of the Muslim Brothers during the 1948 War, and to the Jihad operations of the Muslim Brothers in 1968 and thereafter. But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas
Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obviously this is just a part of their Charter yet the old man claims Hamas has stated it's O.K. if Jews live there? As stated before, he is a liar

That'd be just ducky - but there are sadly far too many precedents of nations legislating away the citizenship and rights of their Jewish communities en masse post-WW2.....and curiously enough, every single nation which has done so just happened to be in the ME and also have a Muslim majority population! A further coincidence is that in each of those nations, the 'Protocols' is never allowed to go out of print by the government-owned press AND it's published as 'nonfiction'......

If you believe it will be so wonderful - why don't you announce you are Jewish and move in over there?

About
Authors
Best Posts
Guest Posting
Contact
Twitter
PostsComments

In 1948 and again in 1967, Israel made big steps to naturalize Palestinians living in annexed territories.

The Druze in the Golan, for example, have virtually all accepted citizenship, been given access to world-class education and healthcare for free, and volunteer for the army. They are free to travel anywhere in Israel, including the “Arab free” roads in Judea and Samaria. They have Israeli passports and enjoy every freedom given to people in the Western, democratic world.

The Palestinians living in cities like Umm Al-Faham, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem were all given the same offer. In Haifa, Israeli Arabs live next door to Israeli Jews in peace. I will admit that there are problems. Racism is a major issue. There is some segregation between neighborhoods, but that is no different from “Black neighborhoods” and “Mexican neighborhoods” and “White neighborhoods” in the United States. They are all given the same rights.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

:link:

Tinnie----you going to tell me about those shariah
adherent countries in which jews and christians are
not affected by shariah? ----I am waiting with
great anticipation

My letter to My President March 4, 2013

Dear President Obama,

I was reading a report today that you were calling upon Israel to announce dates for withdrawal from the Occupied West Bank. I hope and fervently pray this report is true and that you maintain a resolve to see an end to Israel's Occupation of Palestine. Jesus says Blessed are the peacemakers, remember that always God is beside you in peacemaking. My prayers are with you and for you that you may succeed in turning Israel towards peace, in bringing the Occupation to an end, in taking the US away from providing Israel with money and arms to commit human rights abuses with in Palestine, and that you may turn our own nation away from more war. And I pray you intervene to see that Israel frees all the unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoners, that includes hunger strikers Samer Issawi and Ayman Sharawna. You have the capacity to influence Israel, as the US provides Israel over 3 billion dollars in aid which Israel uses to maintain Occupation. We are The United States of America, and not The Unites States Of Israel. Please act to serve the interest of Americans.

Sincerely,

Sherri Munnerlyn

For a lawyer,, sherri----your prose is an abomination. I hope
you did not send that letter yet..

Dear President Obama,

I was reading a report today that you were calling upon Israel to announce dates for withdrawal from the Occupied West Bank. I hope and fervently pray this report is true and that you maintain a resolve to see an end to Israel's Occupation of Palestine. Jesus says Blessed are the peacemakers, remember that always God is beside you in peacemaking. My prayers are with you and for you that you may succeed in turning Israel towards peace, in bringing the Occupation to an end, in taking the US away from providing Israel with money and arms to commit human rights abuses with in Palestine, and that you may turn our own nation away from more war. And I pray you intervene to see that Israel frees all the unlawfully detained Palestinian political prisoners, that includes hunger strikers Samer Issawi and Ayman Sharawna. You have the capacity to influence Israel, as the US provides Israel over 3 billion dollars in aid which Israel uses to maintain Occupation. We are The United States of America, and not The Unites States Of Israel. Please act to serve the interest of Americans.

Sincerely,

Sherri Munnerlyn

An open letter to the POTUS on a messageboard. Fucktard :lol:

Here's your law lesson for the day pertaining to the legality of Jews living on their own sovereign land, moron...

Eugene V. Rostow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, Former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable. That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments...."

The mandate implicitly denies Arab claims to national political rights in the area in favor of the Jews; the mandated territory was in effect reserved to the Jewish people for their self-determination and political development, in acknowledgment of the historic connection of the Jewish people to the land. Lord Curzon, who was then the British Foreign Minister, made this reading of the mandate explicit. There remains simply the theory that the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have an inherent 'natural law' claim to the area. Neither customary international law nor the United Nations Charter acknowledges that every group of people claiming to be a nation has the right to a state of its own."
Power and Policy in Quest of the Law : Essays in Honor of Eugene Victor Rostow: Eugene V. Rostow: 9789024729111: Amazon.com: Books

Last edited:

About
Authors
Best Posts
Guest Posting
Contact
Twitter
PostsComments

:link:

If for some reason it's not working and you don't believe the source Google it yourself then. You won't do it. :cuckoo:

Dear President Obama,

Sincerely,

Sherri Munnerlyn

Here's your law lesson for the day pertaining to the legality of Jews living on their own sovereign land, moron...

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, Former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable. That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments...."

The mandate implicitly denies Arab claims to national political rights in the area in favor of the Jews; the mandated territory was in effect reserved to the Jewish people for their self-determination and political development, in acknowledgment of the historic connection of the Jewish people to the land. Lord Curzon, who was then the British Foreign Minister, made this reading of the mandate explicit. There remains simply the theory that the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have an inherent 'natural law' claim to the area. Neither customary international law nor the United Nations Charter acknowledges that every group of people claiming to be a nation has the right to a state of its own."
Power and Policy in Quest of the Law : Essays in Honor of Eugene Victor Rostow: Eugene V. Rostow: 9789024729111: Amazon.com: Books

No, not an open letter on a message board, a letter I submitted to my President and am sharing about on a message board. Learn how to read. I said I sent this to my President and I did.

And the rest of your post is BS that has nothing to do with anything, international law tells all that the Israeli settlements in Occupied Palestine are unlawful, and the UN just released a report telling us all that the settlements are war crimes.

Sherri

Dear President Obama,

Sincerely,

Sherri Munnerlyn

No, not an open letter on a message board, a letter I submitted to my President and am sharing about on a message board. Learn how to read. I said I sent this to my President and I did.

And the rest of your post is BS that has nothing to do with anything, international law tells all that the Israeli settlements in Occupied Palestine are unlawful, and the UN just released a report telling us all that the settlements are war crimes.

Sherri

When might you open a law book, dumb twat? :lol:

In addition to international law created by the League of Nations which established the right of Jews to live throughout their homeland, under basic property law, Jews have prior possession of Israel dating back 3,000 years.

Here is The World Tribune article it appears the article in the OP is addressing.

Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank | World Tribune

Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank Special to WorldTribune.com

"JERUSALEM — U.S. President Barack Obama has demanded a timetable for an Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank. Israeli sources said Obama, scheduled to arrive in Israel on March 20, wants a detailed Israeli withdrawal plan from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the president’s visit. The sources said the Israeli plan would be considered in what could be an imminent U.S. initiative to establish a Palestinian state in the West Bank in 2014.

“Obama has made it clear to Netanyahu that his visit is not about photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state,” a source said. “The implication is that if Israel won’t give him something he can work with, then he’ll act on his own.” The sources said Obama’s demand has sparked concern in the office of the Israeli prime minister. They said Netanyahu has been unable to form a coalition amid a boycott by left-wing parties and an alliance by two new movements — Yesh Atid and Jewish Home — with 31 seats in the 120-member parliament and opposed to major territorial concessions in the West Bank."

Sherri

Here is The World Tribune article it appears the article in the OP is addressing.

Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank | World Tribune

Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank Special to WorldTribune.com

"JERUSALEM — U.S. President Barack Obama has demanded a timetable for an Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank. Israeli sources said Obama, scheduled to arrive in Israel on March 20, wants a detailed Israeli withdrawal plan from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the president’s visit. The sources said the Israeli plan would be considered in what could be an imminent U.S. initiative to establish a Palestinian state in the West Bank in 2014.

“Obama has made it clear to Netanyahu that his visit is not about photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state,” a source said. “The implication is that if Israel won’t give him something he can work with, then he’ll act on his own.” The sources said Obama’s demand has sparked concern in the office of the Israeli prime minister. They said Netanyahu has been unable to form a coalition amid a boycott by left-wing parties and an alliance by two new movements — Yesh Atid and Jewish Home — with 31 seats in the 120-member parliament and opposed to major territorial concessions in the West Bank."

Sherri

Under international law, Jews are entirely permitted to live throughout Israel, including Judea and Samaria.

Why would you encourage the POTUS to violate international law, dumb twat?

Tinnie----you going to tell me about those shariah
adherent countries in which jews and christians are
not affected by shariah? ----I am waiting with
great anticipation

 Personal Status Law

- Personal status law is based on religious law; for Muslims, it is derived from Sharia (Islamic law), and for Christians, from ecclesiastical courts.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEQI8ieeIsvfPpb62_SD2cyokl0jg

Jews and Christians and members of all faiths are subject to the rules of shariah that place them in dhimmi status and, thus, have an inferior status.

“Obama has made it clear to Netanyahu that his visit is not about photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state,” a source said. “The implication is that if Israel
won’t give him something he can work with, then he’ll act on his own.” The sources said Obama’s demand has sparked concern in the office of the Israeli prime minister. They said Netanyahu has been unable to form a coalition amid a boycott by left-wing parties and an alliance by two new movements — Yesh Atid and Jewish Home — with 31 seats in the 120-
member parliament and opposed to major territorial concessions in the West Bank."

Sherri

Under international law, Jews are entirely permitted to live throughout Israel, including

Judea and Samaria.

Why would you encourage the POTUS to violate international law, dumb twat?

sherri invents law-----her client----SAMER was convicted of the equivalent
of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon including
causing grievous bodily harm------AND conspiracy to commit more
such crimes and the stockpiling of weapons-----and she claims he
is guilty of nothing. She also claims that paroled persons
cannot be placed under any restrictions ------I am not sure but
I think she claims she passed the bar. she wants him released
unconditionally----and declared INNOCENT besides Her
defense is that there is no proof that he, himself, actually
killed anyone-----but I doubt that if he had that it would matter
to her.

Forum List