🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

yes it is----in 1948 ----the area once PALESTINE---became Jordan, Israel, and Egypt Even though my grandfather
was born in the AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE-----which
at one time had borders-----it does not have borders anymore--
because it no longer exists

of course something never go away in the minds of the delusional

I learned from muslim informants from India---that
"INDIA" does not exist-----the MOGHUL EMPIRE
exists-----and dal and chapattis were invented by
MOGHULS

THE OTTOMAN CALIPHATE exists in the mind
of ERDOGAN

Saddam thought he was nebuchadnezzar
delusions are fascinating

"Palestine" is the English word that comes from the Hebrew "Peleshet" appearing in the Hebrew Bible referring to the Philistines who were of Indo-European origin. Peleshet
means land of the invaders.

Palestinians identify by a Hebrew-based identity for invaders, which they are in Israel

the philistines must have had a word they used for
themselves that is not hebrew---and it must have
been something like palestina----otherwise Herodotus
would not have used it ----the language of the philistines--
is---I think----worked out----sorta ?? maybe----the
peleshet ----is probably just a coincidence----you know
how hebrew speakers play metaphysics with words

yes it is----in 1948 ----the area once PALESTINE---became Jordan, Israel, and Egypt Even though my grandfather

MOGHULS

of ERDOGAN

"Palestine" is the English word that comes from the Hebrew "Peleshet" appearing in the Hebrew Bible referring to the Philistines who were of Indo-European origin. Peleshet
means land of the invaders.

Palestinians identify by a Hebrew-based identity for invaders, which they are in Israel

the philistines must have had a word they used for
themselves that is not hebrew---and it must have
been something like palestina----otherwise Herodotus
would not have used it ----the language of the philistines--
is---I think----worked out----sorta ?? maybe----the
peleshet ----is probably just a coincidence----you know
how hebrew speakers play metaphysics with words

Philistines were of Indo-European/Greek origin and they disappeared as a people in the 6th century BCE.

It's generally agreed by historians that the English name "palestine" and Herodotus's Greek name "palaiistine" came from the Hebrew name Peleshet. Peleshet did not denote the whole of Israel but only the southeastern border of Israel around Gaza.

In English versions of the Hebrew Bible, Peleshet is translated as Philistia, Land of the Philistines. Palestine does not appear nor in the New Testament

Last edited:

MOGHULS

of ERDOGAN

"Palestine" is the English word that comes from the Hebrew "Peleshet" appearing in the Hebrew Bible referring to the Philistines who were of Indo-European origin. Peleshet means land of the invaders.

I've said that a thousand times to morons like Saigoon but it doesn't seem to sink in.

MOGHULS

of ERDOGAN

"Palestine" is the English word that comes from the Hebrew "Peleshet" appearing in the Hebrew Bible referring to the Philistines who were of Indo-European origin. Peleshet means land of the invaders.

I've said that a thousand times to morons like Saigoon but it doesn't seem to sink in.
No, you said Palestine never existed, and if it did, it referred to jews

Palestine existed under the British Mandate and all inhabitants, including Jews, were called by the invention of palestinians. Arabs refused to be called pallies until they adopted the invention in 1967, 20 years after palestine ceased to exist.

Last edited:

Yes, that too, oh dense one.

Palestine was the name of the land of the Philistines. After the Roman invasion and renaming of Israel to Palestine, the name Palestinian referred to Jews ONLY, for thousands of years, until Arafat decided to hijack the name in the 20th century. The concept of an Arab Palestinian is a HOAX.

Last edited:
The United States President could say withdraw or we withdraw that 4 billion dollars we give to Israel every year.

It certainly is way past time for the United States to stand up and demand Israel comply with her obligations under international law, and condition any support whatsoever to Israel on Israel abiding by her obligations under international law!

The United States is The United States Of America, and not The United States Of Israel.

Israel is not a State of the United States!

Sherri

The President wants stability in the area. Peace is good for all concerned. Incidentally, it is certainly way past time for you to take your meds, sherri....:eusa_liar:

Most Israelis come from eastern Europe

wrong again Jos----but interestingly ---lots of jews DID flee the filth
of the rapist pig TO THE RHINE VALLEY ----a big time
Yeshiva grew up there A very interesting factoid is that people named
ASHKENAZI (which means---sorta a person from the rhine valley or sometimes
a person from europe)----are actually sephardi or mizrachi. Rashi---something
like 10tn century scholar ---(?) lived in France---he went to the rhine valley yeshiva--
back to france----but I am quite sure his origin is sephardi. Remember--
southern france was invaded by moors----so he was probably on the run.
I am working on memory right now----so my dates may not be accurate.

Jews ran around lots -----lots of the people from eastern europe are
actually "sephardi jews"------I think that just about all the jews
from georgia----

In any case---MOST OF THE ISRAELIS in Israel today were born there---
-----the jihadists will have to modify the party-lines

"American President, Barack Obama, demanded Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to present a timetable for the Israeli withdrawal from the occupied West Bank, the World Tribune has reported. According to the report, an Israeli source stated that Obama clearly informed Netanyahu that his visit to the region is not meant for media consumption, but is focused on Iran and the establishment of a Palestinian State. The source added that it appears that Obama will be acting on his own should Tel Aviv fail to present any feasible plan for withdrawal. Obama is asking Netanyahu to present a detailed West Bank withdrawal plan as part of an American initiative for a peace agreement that leads to the establishment of a Palestinian State in 2014, according to Israeli sources.

Furthermore, the World Tribune reported that Netanyahu’s office is worried about the American demand, especially since the Israeli Prime Minister has not been able to form a new government due to extended coalition talks that has not led yet to forming a new government....."

netanyahu_obama.jpg

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri

Sherri, what do you believe Voice of the Martyrs Ministry or Gracia Burnam would think about your attacks on Israel? Do you not see a conflict of interests here in what you are doing? - Jeremiah
The VOM Ministry says nothing about the Israeli Palestinian conflict. They certainly are not Zionists like you. Israel appears on their maps and is labelled a hostile nation, as opposed to a restricted nation, I had the category wrong to start with. Messianic Jews have been attacked by Jewish extremists. Churches have been vandalized and burnt by Jewish extremists. Reading my 2013 persecuted church Global Report, I read each of the three areas of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank and Israel has a distinct persecution environment.

That'd be just ducky - but there are sadly far too many precedents of nations legislating away the citizenship and rights of their Jewish communities en masse post-WW2.....and curiously enough, every single nation which has done so just happened to be in the ME and also have a Muslim majority population! A further coincidence is that in each of those nations, the 'Protocols' is never allowed to go out of print by the government-owned press AND it's published as 'nonfiction'......

If you believe it will be so wonderful - why don't you announce you are Jewish and move in over there?

Why would they be invited to stay just to be kicked out?

Even Hamas is OK with the Jews staying.

http://Click here: Abbas: No Jews in Palestinian State

About
Authors
Best Posts
Guest Posting
Contact
Twitter
PostsComments

Abbas: No Jews in Palestinian State

December 28, 2010 by Eric

In 1948 and again in 1967, Israel made big steps to naturalize Palestinians living in annexed territories.

The Druze in the Golan, for example, have virtually all accepted citizenship, been given access to world-class education and healthcare for free, and volunteer for the army. They are free to travel anywhere in Israel, including the “Arab free” roads in Judea and Samaria. They have Israeli passports and enjoy every freedom given to people in the Western, democratic world.

The Palestinians living in cities like Umm Al-Faham, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem were all given the same offer. In Haifa, Israeli Arabs live next door to Israeli Jews in peace. I will admit that there are problems. Racism is a major issue. There is some segregation between neighborhoods, but that is no different from “Black neighborhoods” and “Mexican neighborhoods” and “White neighborhoods” in the United States. They are all given the same rights.

So why do the Palestinians treat the Jews differently?

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

The Pro- Palestinian is lying again :cuckoo:

So who actually is lying. If the above highlighted Quote is accurate, and I see no reason to doubt it then the assumption made by Proud Veteran is specious and inaccurate. The Quote indicates that no Israelis will be allowed to live in a Palestinian State it does not say that no Jews will be allowed to live there. I think that even Proud Veteran will admit that there is a difference between saying no Israelis and no Jews

"American President, Barack Obama, demanded Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to present a timetable for the Israeli withdrawal from the occupied West Bank, the World Tribune has reported. According to the report, an Israeli source stated that Obama clearly informed Netanyahu that his visit to the region is not meant for media consumption, but is focused on Iran and the establishment of a Palestinian State. The source added that it appears that Obama will be acting on his own should Tel Aviv fail to present any feasible plan for withdrawal. Obama is asking Netanyahu to present a detailed West Bank withdrawal plan as part of an American initiative for a peace agreement that leads to the establishment of a Palestinian State in 2014, according to Israeli sources.

Furthermore, the World Tribune reported that Netanyahu’s office is worried about the American demand, especially since the Israeli Prime Minister has not been able to form a new government due to extended coalition talks that has not led yet to forming a new government....."

netanyahu_obama.jpg

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri

Sherri, what do you believe Voice of the Martyrs Ministry or Gracia Burnam would think about your attacks on Israel? Do you not see a conflict of interests here in what you are doing? - Jeremiah
The VOM Ministry says nothing about the Israeli Palestinian conflict. They certainly are not Zionists like you. Israel appears on their maps and is labelled a nation where there are restrictions imposed on the practice of Christianity. Messianic Jews have been attacked by Jewish extremists. Churches have been vandalized and burnt by Jewish extremists.

John F. Kennedy was a Zionist, twat.

John F. Kennedy: Zionists Of America...
It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit.

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Furthermore, the World Tribune reported that Netanyahu’s office is worried about the American demand, especially since the Israeli Prime Minister has not been able to form a
new government due to extended coalition talks that has not led yet to forming a new government....."

netanyahu_obama.jpg

Sherri

The VOM Ministry says nothing about the Israeli Palestinian conflict. They certainly are not Zionists like you. Israel appears on their maps and is labelled a nation where there are restrictions imposed on the practice of Christianity. Messianic Jews have been attacked by
Jewish extremists. Churches have been vandalized and burnt by Jewish extremists.

sherri lied again----there is no restriction on the PRACTICE of christianity in
Israel either publically or privately------sherri is thinking of shariah shit holes.
THERE IS, however a law against PROSELYTIZING in the sense that
one cannot go out in the streets or door to door seeking converts to ANY
RELIGION. including Judaism
That law does not stop aggressive missionizing by some christians
In fact ---one gets more of it in Israel than in the USA where
it is legal An interesting factoid is that any attempt to get rid of the
laws against proselytizing is met with a lot more OPPOSITION by muslims
than by jews in Israel India has similar laws----I have it from hindu friends
that it does not work there either It certainly works in MUSLIM COUNTRIES

sherri is a typical racist bigot---in her SLANTED rants She castigates
Israel for laws against proselytizing to ANY RELIGION
without even bothering to mention that christian missionaries in shariah
shit holes are subject to a death penalty. what a schmuckette

The VOM Ministry says nothing about the Israeli Palestinian conflict. They certainly are not Zionists like you. Israel appears on their maps and is labelled a nation where there are restrictions imposed on the practice of Christianity. Messianic Jews have been attacked by
Jewish extremists. Churches have been vandalized and burnt by Jewish extremists.

sherri lied again----there is no restriction on the PRACTICE of christianity in
Israel either publically or privately------sherri is thinking of shariah shit holes.
THERE IS, however a law against PROSELYTIZING in the sense that
one cannot go out in the streets or door to door seeking converts to ANY
RELIGION. including Judaism
That law does not stop aggressive missionizing by some christians
In fact ---one gets more of it in Israel than in the USA where
it is legal An interesting factoid is that any attempt to get rid of the
laws against proselytizing is met with a lot more OPPOSITION by muslims
than by jews in Israel India has similar laws----I have it from hindu friends
that it does not work there either It certainly works in MUSLIM COUNTRIES

sherri is a typical racist bigot---in her SLANTED rants She castigates
Israel for laws against proselytizing to ANY RELIGION
without even bothering to mention that christian missionaries in shariah
shit holes are subject to a death penalty. what a schmuckette

Israel A Christian Haven Amid Islamic Persecution Israel a Christian Haven amid Islamic Persecution - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Last edited:

About
Authors
Best Posts
Guest Posting
Contact
Twitter
PostsComments

In 1948 and again in 1967, Israel made big steps to naturalize Palestinians living in annexed territories.

The Druze in the Golan, for example, have virtually all accepted citizenship, been given access to world-class education and healthcare for free, and volunteer for the army. They are free to travel anywhere in Israel, including the “Arab free” roads in Judea and Samaria. They have Israeli passports and enjoy every freedom given to people in the Western, democratic world.

The Palestinians living in cities like Umm Al-Faham, Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem were all given the same offer. In Haifa, Israeli Arabs live next door to Israeli Jews in peace. I will admit that there are problems. Racism is a major issue. There is some segregation between neighborhoods, but that is no different from “Black neighborhoods” and “Mexican neighborhoods” and “White neighborhoods” in the United States. They are all given the same rights.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

So who actually is lying. If the above highlighted Quote is accurate, and I see no reason to doubt it then the assumption made by Proud Veteran is specious and inaccurate. The Quote indicates that no Israelis will be allowed to live in a Palestinian State it does not say that no Jews will be allowed to live there. I think that even Proud Veteran will admit that there is a difference between saying no Israelis and no Jews

I have read some sources that quoted him saying NO Jews, but the legit sources only said no Israelis.
Either way, a very nasty thing to say

P F Tinmore, Maryland, irosie91, patrickcaturday, SherriMunnerlyn, Roudy, Jos, et al;

I support the right tof Israel to exist as a sovereign nation, in its own right.

I do not support the right of exemption for the Palestinians to conduct the various criminal acts they have committed beginning with the 1948/49 war.

(HAVING SAID THAT)

For a person like me, it is exceptionally hard to hold the two positions. There is a "Rule of Law" for which both sides have to comply. Now no one expects the Palestinians to comply. But the Israelis are now going to be held to the standard. They are expected to comply, if for no other reason, then to demonstrate that they have the higher moral ground.

-------->

The issue today is "Occupation." Specifically, the West Bank, and Israeli withdrawal. There is no question that the Israelis have not been good landlords in terms of the protections that an Occupation Force is suppose to extend to the inhabitance of the Occupied Territory. It would take me all day to list and discuss those issues, and the decisions the Israelis made.

It is probably too late for the Israelis to change the face on the monster they helped create. It is time for them to withdraw and dismantle settlements that are beyond the scope of the mandate behind the Occupation Authority. They have known that they were in violation of the principles outlined in the Rome Statues [Article 8, Para 2b(viii)] and the Geneva Convention (Article 49) when they transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies. Everyone understood that this would reach a head at some point if the Israel were not the model for all occupation forces to hold as a standard.

While everyone expects (after a withdrawal) the Arab Palestinian to take advantage of an Israel withdraw, exploit the absence of security forces, and begin a new round of terrorist assaults against Israel, it is an unfortunate outcome that Israel will have to face because they did not act in the best interest of the Palestinians. It will be an inadvertent outcome of the international demand to treat the Palestinians as a civilized nation.

Most Respectfully,
R

About
Authors
Best Posts
Guest Posting
Contact
Twitter
PostsComments

Israelis are both Arab and Jewish. It is clearly understood he doesn't want ANY Israeli to live there or even have the right to set foot in their " State" even if they are Arab. Are you inferring there's a difference between Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews? He would let the Jews stay but not the Arabs? lol Typical Pro- Palestinian Mindset :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back