🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

toastman, et al,

I don't think there is a way for me to answer this hypothetical.

Rocco, let me ask you a simple question.

Had Abbas accepted Olmerts proposition for peace, do you think those settlement would be there?

Haaretz exclusive: Olmert's plan for peace with the Palestinians - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
(COMMENT)

The settlements are entities that are somewhat dependent on certain cultural, economic, commercial, and societal developments. Something as simple as schools and religious freedoms are an example of the support mechanism that might, in their absence, cause Jewish Settlements to gradually fade away.

It will be interesting to see how these cultures in Gaza (somewhat self-destructive in their development as a self-governing institution) and the West Bank (maybe more moderate in governance) establish and promote neighborhood/settlement relations. My personal thought is that the Palestinians will not have a sectarian government, but will fall under the hand of Islam and be stirred by fundamentalist and radicals. In this way, Jewish Settlements will wither on the vine as they gradually lose the standard of living associated with Israel.

Remember, the Arab/Palestinians are heavily influenced by the religious aspects of their heritage. I remember when the beach front hotel resorts of Lebanon where more beautiful than anything I saw in Sint Maarten. But after the Islamic sweep, I went back and the hotels were riddled with bullet holes. I learned quickly that there was something different about the way Islamic leaders interface with other cultures; a lesson I would see over and over again in the Middle East. I do not think that Jewish Settlements will survive in a Shira Law, Islamic environment; even amid peace.

But that is just one man's opinion.

Most Respectfully,
R

So who actually is lying. If the above highlighted Quote is accurate, and I see no reason to doubt it then the assumption made by Proud Veteran is specious and inaccurate. The Quote indicates that no Israelis will be allowed to live in a Palestinian State it does not say that no Jews will be allowed to live there. I think that even Proud Veteran will admit that there is a difference between saying no Israelis and no Jews

Israelis are both Arab and Jewish. It is clearly understood he doesn't want ANY Israeli to live there or even have the right to set foot in their " State" even if they are Arab. Are you inferring there's a difference between Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews? He would let the Jews stay but not the Arabs? lol Typical Pro- Palestinian Mindset :cuckoo:

These are from a post by Proud Veteran the quote is from Abbas

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

The Pro- Palestinian is lying again

You are either being disingenuous or you do not understand the significance of your own words. You are the one who inferred that Israelies and Jews ment the same thing and now to confuse the issue you bring Israeli Arabs into play. I find it bigoted that you would do so. You need to realize that words are very sharp instruments and must be read and written precisely

Israelis are both Arab and Jewish. It is clearly understood he doesn't want ANY Israeli to live there or even have the right to set foot in their " State" even if they are Arab. Are you inferring there's a difference between Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews? He would let the Jews stay but not the Arabs? lol Typical Pro- Palestinian Mindset :cuckoo:

These are from a post by Proud Veteran the quote is from Abbas

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas made it clear that a future state called Palestine will not be a home to Jews.

“We have frankly said, and always will say: If there is an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital, we won’t agree to the presence of one Israeli in it.”

The Pro- Palestinian is lying again

You are either being disingenuous or you do not understand the significance of your own words. You are the one who inferred that Israelies and Jews ment the same thing and now to confuse the issue you bring Israeli Arabs into play. I find it bigoted that you would do so. You need to realize that words are very sharp instruments and must be read and written precisely

No Israeli Arab would ever leave Israel for some arab shithole.

"American President, Barack Obama, demanded Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to present a timetable for the Israeli withdrawal from the occupied West Bank, the World Tribune has reported. According to the report, an Israeli source stated that Obama clearly informed Netanyahu that his visit to the region is not meant for media consumption, but is focused on Iran and the establishment of a Palestinian State. The source added that it appears that Obama will be acting on his own should Tel Aviv fail to present any feasible plan for withdrawal. Obama is asking Netanyahu to present a detailed West Bank withdrawal plan as part of an American initiative for a peace agreement that leads to the establishment of a Palestinian State in 2014, according to Israeli sources.

Furthermore, the World Tribune reported that Netanyahu’s office is worried about the American demand, especially since the Israeli Prime Minister has not been able to form a new government due to extended coalition talks that has not led yet to forming a new government....."

netanyahu_obama.jpg

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri

Will he be holding his breath?

PC - So do you think it excuses the obvious bigotry of Abbas, if 'Israelis' means 'citizens of the State of Israel' and not simply 'Jewish Israelis'?

Let's not mince words: either way, Abbas is expressing bigotry. Are you seeking to distract from that by being overly concerned with the 'precise' meanings of words?

Since you are so concerned with the precise meanings of words, I take it that you DO understand there's nothing about 'Zionism' which is inherently racist or exclusionary - any more than there is within the Judaism from which it came.

And yet, in all this time I can't recall an instance where you chastised another poster for slandering Zionism as 'racist', etc....... Well, some of us just aren't very consistent, I suppose.

TO PROUD VETERAN & MARG;

I WILL MAKE THIS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE. SIMPLE THINGS FOR SIMPLE PEOPLE.

1 ) President Abbas has made it very clear that in a future Palestinian State no Israeli Citizens, regardless of race or ethnicity, will be allowed to live there.

2 ) I would have no objection to Israel saying that no Palestinian Citizens, regardless of race or ethnicity, be allowed to live in their territory.

3 ) After normal relationships have been established I see no problem with citizens of either state visiting back and forth as agreed to by law.

Last edited:
TO PROUD VETERAN ;

1 ) President Abbas has made it very clear that in a future Palestinian State no Israelis, regardless of race or ethnicity, will be allowed to live there.

2 ) I would have no objection to Israel saying that no Palestinians, regardless of race or ethnicity, be allowed to live in their territory.

3 ) After normal relationships have been established I see no problem with people visiting back and forth under the law.

When might the pallies establish normal relationships with each other? You know, baby steps.

2 ) I would have no objection to Israel saying that no Palestinian Citizens, regardless of race or ethnicity, be allowed to live in their territory.

Ah I see, so now that the Palestinians are openly exhibiting racism and bigotry, you see no problem with Israel doing the same.

Fortunately for Israel, it cannot and will not lower itself to your garbage standards, as up to a quarter of its population consist of Arab Muslims which hold the same exact rights as other Israeli citizens. Thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:
Sherri, what do you believe Voice of the Martyrs Ministry or Gracia Burnam would think about your attacks on Israel? Do you not see a conflict of interests here in what you are doing? - Jeremiah
The VOM Ministry says nothing about the Israeli Palestinian conflict. They certainly are not Zionists like you. Israel appears on their maps and is labelled a nation where there are restrictions imposed on the practice of Christianity. Messianic Jews have been attacked by Jewish extremists. Churches have been vandalized and burnt by Jewish extremists.

John F. Kennedy was a Zionist, twat.

John F. Kennedy: Zionists Of America...
It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit.

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Feeble minded Maryland,

Not reading that man say he was a Zionist.

My recollection is he was a Catholic.

Learn to read.

And I have no idea what this speech so long ago has to do with this thread.

It is way past time the US stopped giving Israel money and arms to kill babies in Palestine with, Israel has killed over 500 children in Palestine in the past 5 years, all documented by Israel's very own human rights group, Btselem.

Now, why do you support Zionist baby killing?

Sherri

PC - So do you think it excuses the obvious bigotry of Abbas, if 'Israelis' means 'citizens of the State of Israel' and not simply 'Jewish Israelis'?

Let's not mince words: either way, Abbas is expressing bigotry. Are you seeking to distract from that by being overly concerned with the 'precise' meanings of words?

Since you are so concerned with the precise meanings of words, I take it that you DO understand there's nothing about 'Zionism' which is inherently racist or exclusionary - any more than there is within the Judaism from which it came.

And yet, in all this time I can't recall an instance where you chastised another poster for slandering Zionism as 'racist', etc....... Well, some of us just aren't very consistent, I suppose.

Am I to assume that it would be all right with you if Citizens of Iran lived in Israel.

Also Zionism is inherently racisist because it gives privledges to one group to the land based upon race, Also I don't want to hear about my lack of critisism ( sp ) especially from you I have on several occasions critisized pro pPalestinians and you have yet to the best of my knowledge never said one thing about the Zionist Posters.

The VOM Ministry says nothing about the Israeli Palestinian conflict. They certainly are not Zionists like you. Israel appears on their maps and is labelled a nation where there are restrictions imposed on the practice of Christianity. Messianic Jews have been attacked by Jewish extremists. Churches have been vandalized and burnt by Jewish extremists.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit.

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Feeble minded Maryland,

Uneducated twat, Zion is merely the biblical reference to Israel, thus, a Zionist is anyone who is friendly to Israel.

Jesus was a Jew in Israel and, thus, was a Zionist.

You're allowed to be dumb :lol:

Last edited:

Feeble minded Maryland,

Learn to read.

And I have no idea what this speech so long ago has to do with this thread.

It is way past time the US stopped giving Israel money and arms to kill babies in Palestine with, Israel has killed over 500 children in Palestine in the past 5 years, all documented by Israel's very own human rights group, Btselem.

Now, why do you support Zionist baby killing?

Sherri
JFK was Catholic and Zionist. In other words he walked and chewed gum at the same time.

Why do you support Islamist mass murdering child killers?

At least Israelis are HUMAN BEINGS who have a conscience and document unintentional casualties, so as to prevent it.

Unlike your Palestinian animals who blow up school uses and call the terrorist who did that a "Jihadist hero". And then they ask, "how can we kill more Jewish kids?"

"American President, Barack Obama, demanded Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, to present a timetable for the Israeli withdrawal from the occupied West Bank, the World Tribune has reported. According to the report, an Israeli source stated that Obama clearly informed Netanyahu that his visit to the region is not meant for media consumption, but is focused on Iran and the establishment of a Palestinian State. The source added that it appears that Obama will be acting on his own should Tel Aviv fail to present any feasible plan for withdrawal. Obama is asking Netanyahu to present a detailed West Bank withdrawal plan as part of an American initiative for a peace agreement that leads to the establishment of a Palestinian State in 2014, according to Israeli sources.

Furthermore, the World Tribune reported that Netanyahu’s office is worried about the American demand, especially since the Israeli Prime Minister has not been able to form a new government due to extended coalition talks that has not led yet to forming a new government....."

netanyahu_obama.jpg

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri

Sherri, what do you believe Voice of the Martyrs Ministry or Gracia Burnam would think about your attacks on Israel? Do you not see a conflict of interests here in what you are doing? - Jeremiah
The VOM Ministry says nothing about the Israeli Palestinian conflict. They certainly are not Zionists like you. Israel appears on their maps and is labelled a hostile nation, as opposed to a restricted nation, I had the category wrong to start with. Messianic Jews have been attacked by Jewish extremists. Churches have been vandalized and burnt by Jewish extremists. Reading my 2013 persecuted church Global Report, I read each of the three areas of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank and Israel has a distinct persecution environment.
Why not be honest for once, Frau Sherri, and admit that this is rare in Israel but very common in the Muslim world when it involves Christians (and of course Hindus and Buddhists)? You can contact, via Facebook, those who put out the newsletter Israel Today. They are Messanic Jews living in Israel, and you can ask them whether they feel safer in Israel and would they feel safer in a Muslim country. Here is one of their latest articles.
Egyptian Christians arrested in Libya, besieged in Egypt - Israel Today | Israel News

Meanwhile, even though your eyes are tightly shut to what is actually happening, there are others who are quite aware of the plight of the Christians.
Religious Persecution and Safe Havens « Commentary Magazine

Feeble minded Maryland,

Uneducated twat, Zion is merely the biblical reference to Israel, thus, a Zionist is anyone who is friendly to Israel.

Feeble minded one,

Zionism is a crime against humanity, I just listened to Turkey's leader say that. And I completely agree with him.

The Occupation of Palestine is Zionism in action, it is Zionism lived out by a people in a nation, and it is filled with daily war crimes, daily crimes against humanity. So, it follows that Zionism is a crime against humanity.

Zionists are carrying out a brutal Occupation in Palestine, filled with daily war crimes, unlawfully targeting innocent civilians in Palestine, killing over 500 children in the past 5 years, and killing over 8000 Palestinians since the First Intifada began, mostly civilians, and all anyone has to do to learn more about those killings in Palestine, which were mostly unlawful, is spend some time on the Websites of Btselem and DCI Palestine and Amnesty and Human Rights Watch.

Jesus was not a Zionist baby killer, nor was JFK a Zionist baby killer.

Learn to use your brain, learn to reason and think.

Sherri

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeble minded Maryland,

Feeble minded one,

Zionism is a crime against humanity, I just listened to Turkey's leader say that. And I completely agree with him.

The same turkeys complicit in the deaths of 2 million Armenians. The US Congress passed a resolution condeming turkey for denying the situation.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.

Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel - SFGate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

TO PROUD VETERAN & MARG;

1 ) President Abbas has made it very clear that in a future Palestinian State no Israeli Citizens, regardless of race or ethnicity, will be allowed to live there.

I agree with you that Abbas has stated ANY Israeli is VERBOTEN. It's the old man who claims this isn't true.

Except for one small thing; He is demanding " Right of Return" which he will not get. Translation; Palestinians can go anywhere they want but not the Israelis which , I repeat will not happen.

3 ) After normal relationships have been established I see no problem with citizens of either state visiting back and forth as agreed to by law.

Still basically denies the Jewish people their rights to the most religious Sites . Another reason why Israel will never leave E. Jerusalem

Am I to assume that it would be all right with you if Citizens of Iran lived in Israel.

Also Zionism is inherently racisist because it gives privledges to one group to the land based upon race, Also I don't want to hear about my lack of critisism ( sp ) especially from you I have on several occasions critisized pro pPalestinians and you have yet to the best of my knowledge never said one thing about the Zionist Posters.

zi·on·ism/ˈzīəˌnizəm/ NounA movement for (originally) the reestablishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in Israel. It was establishe...

The above is " racist?" lol Too bad you don't feel that way about Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, " Palestine" with it's " No Israeli Policy". Meanwhile Israel has Arabs. Typical Pro- Palestinian Hypocrite

TO PROUD VETERAN ;

I WILL MAKE THIS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE
1 ) President Abbas has made it very clear that in a future Palestinian State no Israelis, regardless of race or ethnicity, will be allowed to live there.

This is what I have been saying all along. Your point?

2 ) I would have no objection to Israel saying that no Palestinians, regardless of race or ethnicity, be allowed to live in their territory.

You " forget" to mention that he is demanding " Right of Return" ( this is never happen)which would automatically make the above a ridiculous statement

3 ) After normal relationships have been established I see no problem with people visiting back and forth under the law.

Still basically deprives the Israelis of their most religious sites which is why Israel will never leave E. Jerusalem. Olmert proposed sharing E. Jerusalem while making it the Capital of Palestine which of course Abbas rejected. Now do you understand?

SIMPLE THINGS FOR SIMPLE PEOPLE :clap2:

Feeble minded one,

The same turkeys complicit in the deaths of 2 million Armenians. The US Congress passed a resolution condeming turkey for denying the situation.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.

Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel - SFGate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

TO PROUD VETERAN ;

I WILL MAKE THIS AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE

This is what I have been saying all along. Your point?

You " forget" to mention that he is demanding " Right of Return" ( this is never happen)which would automatically make the above a ridiculous statement

Still basically deprives the Israelis of their most religious sites which is why Israel will never leave E. Jerusalem. Olmert proposed sharing E. Jerusalem while making it the Capital of Palestine which of course Abbas rejected. Now do you understand?

SIMPLE THINGS FOR SIMPLE PEOPLE :clap2:

Zionism is but one more evil "ism" that people of conscience in this world shall oppose until we see it destroyed. It really is simple, there is no place in this world for a Zionist State!

Forum List

Back