🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

Feeble minded Maryland,

Not reading that man say he was a Zionist.

My recollection is he was a Catholic.

Uneducated twat, Zion is merely the biblical reference to Israel, thus, a Zionist is anyone who is friendly to Israel.

Jesus was a Jew in Israel and, thus, was a Zionist.

You're allowed to be dumb :lol:

Feeble minded one,

Zionism is a crime against humanity, I just listened to Turkey's leader say that. And I completely agree with him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax4J8HDpNwk]Turkish PM Erdogan calls Zionism a crime against humanity at UN conference - YouTube[/ame]

The Occupation of Palestine is Zionism in action, it is Zionism lived out by a people in a nation, and it is filled with daily war crimes, daily crimes against humanity. So, it follows that Zionism is a crime against humanity.

Zionists are carrying out a brutal Occupation in Palestine, filled with daily war crimes, unlawfully targeting innocent civilians in Palestine, killing over 500 children in the past 5 years, and killing over 8000 Palestinians since the First Intifada began, mostly civilians, and all anyone has to do to learn more about those killings in Palestine, which were mostly unlawful, is spend some time on the Websites of Btselem and DCI Palestine and Amnesty and Human Rights Watch.

Jesus was not a Zionist baby killer, nor was JFK a Zionist baby killer.

Learn to use your brain, learn to reason and think.

Sherri

Zionism is a lifstyle which says that the Jews have the right to live in their homeland, Israel.

This is a lifesaving ideology.

But again, as said before, you're allowed to be dumb.:cuckoo::eek:

Erdugan, the leader responsible for the slaughter and genocide of the Kurdish freedom fighters against the wicked Turkish Caliphate, is your source?

Good thing you didn't quote the Taliban.!

What a nutcase! Eeeek!

Last edited:
"Zionism is but one more evil "ism" that people of conscience in this world shall oppose until we see it destroyed. It really is simple, there is no place in this world for a Zionist State!"

Here is your proof, Mr. Tinmore. Sherri admitted in her own words that she wishes Israel to be destroyed.

Previously stated, you didn't believe me, well, here you go, from the source's own mouth!

Sherri calling for another holocaust is nothing new. Just shows her frustration . She can't handle the fact that Israel is here and Palestine ain't

:D

Good post. There are about 50 countries with Christian crosses featured on their flags. The flag of the UK has multiple crosses, based on its state religion of Church of England.

Italy is highly influenced by the Vatican.

The Saudi Arabian flag even features a sword acknowledging the so-called prophet muhammad saying that paradise is in the shadow of the sword.

But, there are those mentally ill individuals who lose their shit over one state that Jews call their own.

Of course that is not the point.

Sure it is. There are many Pro- Palestinians on the board including you who don't believe Israel has the right to exist. In your case, what could be worse then going back to 1922? lol :cuckoo:

Zionism is Occupation and its crimes against Humanity, an Ideology that has killed over 500 children in Palestine in the past 5 years, an Ideology that imprisons and tortures children for throwing stones, an Ideology that tortures to death Palestinians who resist Occupation, like Arafat Jaradat, an Ideology that ethnically cleanses the land of Palestine of its nonJewish inhabitants, an Ideology that murders American peace activists like Rachel Corrie, an Ideology that teaches Hate of Arabs to Jews. Zionism certainly has proven itself to be a crime against Humanity. I only list a handful of its crimes!

I don't have any problem with "Palestine" existing with us peacefully. It's people with such fanatic ideology as Sherri that creeps me out. I'll rather deal with million Muslims than deal with "peaceloving" "Jesus following" psychotic-crisis-suffering people like Sherri.

Seriously, people like that creep me out.

The ones in the 'demand' in the OP....... One is rather foolish to make 'demands' if one has no means to compel fulfillment of same, no?

Here's the deal.

Thus far? Obama has never made such an "order". There's nothing in the American Press indicating that he's ready to make such an "order". And aside from one weak statement about obeying the UN in terms of borders, Obama's been VERY pro-Israel. We are not cutting the funds we send to them. And Obama personally went to the UN to shoot down Palestinian Sovereignty.

So until there is something much more firm about this story..I have no idea why anyone is giving it any credence whatsoever.
Surprisingly, I'm with Sallow on this one. This is another masturbatory urban myth type thread.

Just the type of post Sherri loves to post EVERY DAY! Besides, Obama knows what a problem he would have with the majority of Christians if he did this. Although, he really doesn't care who he pisses off as long as he gets his way....

Zionism is Occupation and its crimes against Humanity, an Ideology that has killed over 500 children in Palestine in the past 5 years, an Ideology that imprisons and tortures children for throwing stones, an Ideology that tortures to death Palestinians who resist Occupation, like Arafat Jaradat, an Ideology that ethnically cleanses the land of Palestine of its nonJewish inhabitants, an Ideology that murders American peace activists like Rachel Corrie, an Ideology that teaches Hate of Arabs to Jews. Zionism certainly has proven itself to be a crime against Humanity. I only list a handful of its crimes!

How many people have been killed by the Crusades?

In the same way, I could say Christianity is against the law because of your past sh*t.

Seriously, grow a brain.

Zionism is Occupation

Jesus, King of Israel, was an occupier? No Heaven for you

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Your description of ZIONISM is actually a somewhat distorted discussion
of some of the aspects of the violent opposition to jewish ownership of land in
what your fellows have alternately called "christian land" or "muslim land"
historically. In fact ---the specific ideologies that assserted those concepts
are EACH entirely responsible for the deaths of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
and the OPPRESSION OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS----included in those
numbers----each of the ideolgies you support are also responsible for the
murders and oppressions of millions of jews ------thus do you also HATE
the christianity of the first, second, third and your REICHS---and the
ISLAM that originated in arabia 1400 years ago? Both the christianity
of the first Reich and the Islam ---which originated 1400 years ago, began
their vile programs with a slaughter of jews ----in arabia and in
what those particular christians decided to call "palestine" 1700 years ago.
Interestingly enough---whilst
your groups murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, and the islamic
moiety is still at it-----Jews never comitted a genocide in their entire history
which----I will take back --in order to avoid controversy ---only 3500 years.

you have quite a bloody record there, sherri. A few hundred million was
not enough for you----you allied with your fellow SUPER DUPER MURDER
group.

your very own KU KLUX KLAN bases its program on the very same
ideology that one of your greatest kings---CONSTANTINE, espoused---
and just think ----your very own kith and kin brought it to america.

you are not alone-----your ideology grows and not a day passes that
there are not shattered bodies in the gutters somewhere in the world
as a result of the EXPLOSIONS of its "glory" (read that ---g o r y)

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn
Zionism is Occupation

Allah is an occupier? No paradise for you!

Quran 10:93: We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them

"Zionism is but one more evil "ism" that people of conscience in this world shall oppose until we see it destroyed. It really is simple, there is no place in this world for a Zionist State!"

Here is your proof, Mr. Tinmore. Sherri admitted in her own words that she wishes Israel to be destroyed.

Previously stated, you didn't believe me, well, here you go, from the source's own mouth!

The old man feels the same way. Repeat; What can be worse then going back to 1922? Even the Arabs aren't going back to 1948 let alone 1922! lol :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Erdugan, the leader responsible for the slaughter and genocide of the Kurdish freedom fighters against the wicked Turkish Caliphate, is your source?

What a nutcase! Eeeek!
An old Persian saying goes like this: When a rabid dog is asked for a witness to prove his innocence, he provides his own tail. LOL

Sherri, don't they have good Psychiatrists in Arkansas?
I'm sure there are a few animal clinics there with Vets that are also trained in animal psychology. Let me see if I can make an appointment for her. Back door entry is preferable so that she doesn't bite the other animals in the waiting area.

What a nutcase! Eeeek!
An old Persian saying goes like this: When a rabid dog is asked for a witness to prove his innocence, he provides his own tail. LOL

Ha!:tongue:

That's quite clever
preach.gif

Forum List

Back