🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

The land was called Palestine, and Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine. Bible maps for over a thousand years label the land Palestine.

The land was named Israel even 3000 years ago.

Louve, Paris: The Mesha Stele: Israel [ca. 830 BCE]

Mesha Stele Inscription...

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Mesha Stele--Israel
Mesha ruled Moab, east of the Dead Sea, during the ninth century BCE. Mesha recounts his principal achievements as king. The most important of these was his recovery from Israel of Moabite lands north of the Arnon River.

There is also a measure of bombast: Mesha proclaims that "Israel perished utterly forever," which certainly was not the case, though in one town alone he says he slaughtered seven thousand Israelite "men, boys, women, girls and concubines" in devotion to Ashtar-Chemosh.

Omri, king of Israel, who ruled a generation before Mesha, is mentioned several times. The earliest known reference to Yahweh [Hebrew God] in a Semitic inscription is also to be found here. At the extant bottom of the stela, Mesha describes an encounter with the House of David, that is, Judah. Although the passage is badly broken, it is clear that Mesha takes credit for a victory over the House of David in the territory south of the Arnon. The words representing king of Israel, Yahweh and House of [Da]vid are highlighted at the top, middle and bottom of the stela respectively.

Mesha of Moab § Semitic Museum

maryland, little Zionist girl,

After reading your posts a few days, I have concluded you are a little girl in about the first or second grade, a little girl who believes in Zionist fairy tales and who believes the rest of the world is against her and her people. Sad, seeing what Zionists are taught!

Well, you can keep your fairy tales, all for yourself, little Zionist girl. And grown ups like me will know the truth about a man named Jesus who was born and lived in a land called Palestine. And as children do, you will keep reposting the same posts over and over and over again, and acting like an immature little girl, because that is what little Zionist girls like you do best. And I will keep making allowances for you, knowing you just cannot help yourself.

What can one expect from a Zionist little brainwashed girl like you, but exactly what I keep seeing you doing here?

Now, why don't you go get ready for bed now, bedtime is looming for little Zionist girls like you!

And have sweet Hasbara dreams, dreaming about how superior you and your fellow Zionists are to the rest of us mere mortals

Sherri

The Mesha Stele, housed in the prestigious Louvre Museum and supported by the prestigious Harvard University Semitic Museum,, is undisputed verification for the existence of Israel 3000 years ago.

You have nothing. Now, walk away.

No, Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, who lived under Occupation, like the Christians of Palestine do today. He lived uder Roman Occupation and Palestinians today live under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Where in the Bible does it call Jesus a "palestinian"? Palestine doesn't appear in the Bible. Maybe, because palestine is an English word. Did they speak English in Israel 2000 years ago? Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible.

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

The land was called Palestine, and Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine. Bible maps for over a thousand years label the land Palestine.
Why, Frau Sherri, after reading all your numerous posts, it appears that you believe in some Islamic fairy tale and probably have even gotten yourself a prayer rug to go along with their tales. Meanwhile your friends are busy murdering many innocent people, and like a little girl who just doesn't want to see certain things but closes her eye to them, you conveniently ignore what they are doing. If you really were that concerned about people, you would at least be on one other forum taking some time out from running around the Internet busily bashing Israel and the Jews and condemning what your friends are doing. Typical Little Nazi gal is Frau Sherri. Did you have any Nazi relatives who ran to the Middle East countries to escape persecution and then were more than happy to write the Arab propaganda for them?

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyrialatestnews/12-syrian-detainees-killed-under-torture

SahilOnline : detail news :: 46 killed as violence over Islamist leader's death sentence continues in Bangladesh

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn

Except, there are no "Bible maps," dumb dumb. Palestine does not appear in the Bible, nor in the koran. Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible and koran.

Quran 10:93: We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

HAHAHAHA Did Sherri actually say that ???? What the fuck ?????

Where is Palestine mentioned in the Bible ?

HAHAHAHA Did Sherri actually say that ???? What the fuck ?????

Where is Palestine mentioned in the Bible ?

Palestine is an English name the British invented after World War I during the British Mandate and I don't believe the British authored the Bible.

Last edited:
At least your avatar makes you look like an internet tough guy and build up your low self-esteem. :lol:
I'm not into looks, I'm into substance.

You must live in constant fear of your own shadow, that's why you can't have a single conversation without bestowing some twisted attribute of your own choosing onto others.

That shows you can't deal with reality on its own terms.

Zionism is Occupation and its crimes against Humanity, an Ideology that has killed over 500 children in Palestine in the past 5 years, an Ideology that imprisons and tortures children for throwing stones, an Ideology that tortures to death Palestinians who resist Occupation, like Arafat Jaradat, an Ideology that ethnically cleanses the land of Palestine of its nonJewish inhabitants, an Ideology that murders American peace activists like Rachel Corrie, an Ideology that teaches Hate of Arabs to Jews. Zionism certainly has proven itself to be a crime against Humanity. I only list a handful of its crimes!

Good points.

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn

Except, there are no "Bible maps," dumb dumb. Palestine does not appear in the Bible, nor in the koran. Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible and koran.

Quran 10:93: We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

little Zionist girl,

The FACT I have multiple Bibles with maps of Palestine in them when Jesus lived there, and they have been produced for hundreds of years now shows your post is NOT TRUE.

As for the absence of words proving anything, I do not typically refer to myself as a North American when I tell people who I am, but I am a North American, and Jesus did not refer to Himself as a
Palestinian in The Gospels, but He was. It is really that simple.

And there was no place called Israel when Jesus lived in Palestine, do you like living in your little Fairytale land of make-believe?

I expect your mommy put you to bed hours ago and you are right now in the midst of dreaming your Zionist dreams of superiority over the Gentiles of the world!

Too bad you have to wake up to the real world, a world where every man was created in the image of God and loved by that God who created them, both Jews and Gentiles!

Sherri

Quote: Originally Po

little Zionist girl,

The FACT I have multiple Bibles with maps of Palestine in them when Jesus lived there, and they have been produced for hundreds of years now shows your post is NOT TRUE.

the isa shit licker never read the bible and knows no history and actually
derives from a world in which literacy has been VERY VERY RARE for
thousands of years---so she imagines she can throw shit at the wall
and call it poetry She cites stuff produced by her fellow shit---for
the past few hundred years regarding facts 2000 years old---she is that stupid.
She even imagines that she has "bibles" printed 2000 years ago which
were left in her easter basket by the easter bunny---along with the jelly beans

As for the absence of words proving anything, I do not typically refer to myself as a North American when I tell people who I am, but I am a North American, and Jesus did not refer to Himself as a
Palestinian in The Gospels, but He was. It is really that simple.

Got that everyone?---the fact that the word "PALESTINE" does not
appear ANYWHERE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of pages of real writings
from the tiime of jesus means "NOTHING"

And there was no place called Israel when Jesus lived in Palestine, do you like living in your little Fairytale land of make-believe?

For the record the family of Jesus lived in NAZARETH---which is
a town in ISRAEL Jesus was reportedly born in bethlehem which
is a town in JUDEA-----the shit licking slut would know that if she
actually read the bible

I expect your mommy put you to bed hours ago and you are right now in the midst of dreaming your Zionist dreams of superiority over the Gentiles of the world!

Oh gee----one of the many libels the dogs of her kith and kin
use to justify grabbing jewish infants by the ankles and smashing
their heads against the wall in HONOR OF ALLAH, ISA and the RAPIST DOG

Too bad you have to wake up to the real world, a world where every man was created in the image of God and loved by that God who created them, both Jews and Gentiles!

how nice----the shit licker suddenly decide to vote in favor of
the G-D --of ISRAEL and spit at allah, isa and the rapist dog.
Strange but true. Reminds me of the STATEMENTS OF PIETY
written by Magda Goebbels right before she shoved cyanice down
the throats of her children

Zionism is Occupation and its crimes against Humanity, an Ideology that has killed over 500 children in Palestine in the past 5 years, an Ideology that imprisons and tortures children for throwing stones, an Ideology that tortures to death Palestinians who resist Occupation, like Arafat Jaradat, an Ideology that ethnically cleanses the land of Palestine of its nonJewish inhabitants, an Ideology that murders American peace activists like Rachel Corrie, an Ideology that teaches Hate of Arabs to Jews. Zionism certainly has proven itself to be a crime against Humanity. I only list a handful of its crimes!

Good points.

YUCK ------so say the representatives of the murderers of 100s of millions ---
the ORCHESTRATORS OF THE COSMIC TOTENTANZ ----the filth of the
universe----it is macabre

Forum List

Back