🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Demands a Timetable For Israeli Withdrawal

"Zionism is but one more evil "ism" that people of conscience in this world shall oppose until we see it destroyed. It really is simple, there is no place in this world for a Zionist State!"

Here is your proof, Mr. Tinmore. Sherri admitted in her own words that she wishes Israel to be destroyed.

Previously stated, you didn't believe me, well, here you go, from the source's own mouth!

I have never called for killing or displacing anyone. The Palestinians I post do not either.

I was talking about Sherri and about you saying I didn't bring any link to her wicked sayings that she wished to see Israel destroyed.

Now you can see for your own eyes that she did.

I wasn't speaking of you at all.

That unless Sherri's your hidden Alter-Ego

I was talking about Sherri and about you saying I didn't bring any link to her wicked sayings that she wished to see Israel destroyed.

Now you can see for your own eyes that she did.

I wasn't speaking of you at all.

That unless Sherri's your hidden Alter-Ego

Uhhh, no.

Well I disagree with most of what he says, but judging by his posts, I believe he genuinely wants peace in the Middle East for both sides.

"Zionism is but one more evil "ism" that people of conscience in this world shall oppose until we see it destroyed. It really is simple, there is no place in this world for a Zionist State!"

Here is your proof, Mr. Tinmore. Sherri admitted in her own words that she wishes Israel to be destroyed.

Previously stated, you didn't believe me, well, here you go, from the source's own mouth!

I have never called for killing or displacing anyone. The Palestinians I post do not either.
The Palestinians you post for do not either? Which Palestinians do you post for? Hamas?

Was that a Freudian Slip? I think you just unintentionally told us you're a paid propagandist.

OOOPS! LOL

Well I disagree with most of what he says, but judging by his posts, I believe he genuinely wants peace in the Middle East for both sides.

I honestly don't think so. He wants " Peace" at Israel's expense which would mean agreeing to Borders they never accepted, having no rights in E. Jerusalem and " Right of Return" which in time would eliminate Israel and annex it to " Palestine"

Hamas has admitted they can't win a War with Israel. However it would be relatively easy to destroy the Jewish State from within .

Now on Israeli message boards-

cs7b4.gif

Zionism is Occupation

Jesus, King of Israel, was an occupier? No Heaven for you

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

No, Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, who lived under Occupation, like the Christians of Palestine do today. He lived uder Roman Occupation and Palestinians today live under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Zionism is Occupation

John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

No, Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, who lived under Occupation, like the Christians of Palestine do today. He lived uder Roman Occupation and Palestinians today live under Occupation by The Jewish State!

Where in the Bible does it call Jesus a "palestinian"? Palestine doesn't appear in the Bible. Maybe, because palestine is an English word. Did they speak English in Israel 2000 years ago? Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible.

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

Last edited:
I am not sure what to make out of the story in the OP. I hope It is true and Obama is serious about this and it does not turn into trying to force some unjust peace deal on the Palestinians. I do not know if I can reasonably expect fairness from the US government.

Zionism is Occupation

You're an Islamist. Even Muslim scholars agree the Jews own Israel. There is no occupation.

Muslim Commentator Burak Bekdil, Hurriyet [Turkey]
Hardly a day passes in the Islamic world (or in the western intellectual world) without people standing up against and decrying the occupation of “al-Quds” (otherwise known as Jerusalem). In this column I have often argued otherwise: A counter-occupation is no occupation.

Now, dear Islamists, I have a “witness” whom I guess you could hardly refute. Forget my words and listen to what Turkey’s top Muslim cleric, Professor Mehmet Görmez, had to say just last week: “After the Prophet Omar conquered al-Quds he was invited to pray at a church (since there were no mosques in Jerusalem). But he politely refused because he was worried that the (conquering) Muslims could turn the church into a mosque after he prayed there.”

Now, read that line once again, or a thousand times if you wish to: “After the Prophet Omar conquered al-Quds…” And think about why there were no mosques in Jerusalem at the time of the conquest. Still no clue? Allow me to explain: Because Jerusalem was not a Muslim city. And now you claim it back because it is under “Jewish occupation!”

The refusal to pray at the church was very noble of the Prophet Omar. I personally do not expect you, dear Islamists, to behave as virtuously and gallantly as the prophet, but at least you can do something easier: Stop fighting for a city that belonged to other faiths before your ancestors conquered it. And please recall my witness when you flood my inbox with more hate-mail tomorrow. Or is Professor Görmez, too, an infidel like me?BURAK BEKD?L - The Nazi teen and the occupation of Jerusalem

Zionism is Occupation

Jesus was an Israeli Jew.

sucks that you hate Zionists but have to settle for your Messiah being one

I am not sure what to make out of the story in the OP. I hope It is true and Obama is serious about this and it does not turn into trying to force some unjust peace deal on the Palestinians. I do not know if I can reasonably expect fairness from the US government.

Since palestinians are merely Arabs who illegally entered Israel, they have 25 Arab countries to return to.

Where in the Bible does it call Jesus a "palestinian"? Palestine doesn't appear in the Bible. Maybe, because palestine is an English word. Did they speak English in Israel 2000 years ago? Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible.

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

The land was called Palestine, and Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine. Bible maps for over a thousand years label the land Palestine.

The land was called Palestine, and Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine. Bible maps for over a thousand years label the land Palestine.

The land was named Israel even 3000 years ago.

Louve, Paris: The Mesha Stele: Israel [ca. 830 BCE]
The stele of King Mesha constitutes one of the most important direct accounts of the history of the world that is related in the Bible. The inscription pays tribute to the sovereign, celebrating his great building works and victories over the kingdom of Israel during the reign of Ahab, son of Omri. The mention of "Israel" is its earliest known written occurence.
The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Mesha Stele Inscription...
I am Mesha, son of Chemosh, the king of Moab. My father reigned over Moab for thirty years, and I reigned after my father. And I made this high-place for Chemosh [national god] in Qarcho.because he has delivered me from all kings, and because he has made me triumph over all my adversaries.

As for Omri, King of Israel, he humbled Moab for many years, for Chermosh was angry at his land. In my time he spoke, but I have triumphed over him and over his house, while Israel hath perished for ever!

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Mesha Stele--Israel
Mesha ruled Moab, east of the Dead Sea, during the ninth century BCE. Mesha recounts his principal achievements as king. The most important of these was his recovery from Israel of Moabite lands north of the Arnon River.

There is also a measure of bombast: Mesha proclaims that "Israel perished utterly forever," which certainly was not the case, though in one town alone he says he slaughtered seven thousand Israelite "men, boys, women, girls and concubines" in devotion to Ashtar-Chemosh.

Omri, king of Israel, who ruled a generation before Mesha, is mentioned several times. The earliest known reference to Yahweh [Hebrew God] in a Semitic inscription is also to be found here. At the extant bottom of the stela, Mesha describes an encounter with the House of David, that is, Judah. Although the passage is badly broken, it is clear that Mesha takes credit for a victory over the House of David in the territory south of the Arnon. The words representing king of Israel, Yahweh and House of [Da]vid are highlighted at the top, middle and bottom of the stela respectively.

Mesha of Moab § Semitic Museum

The land was named Israel even 3000 years ago.

Louve, Paris: The Mesha Stele: Israel [ca. 830 BCE]

Mesha Stele Inscription...
I am Mesha, son of Chemosh, the king of Moab. My father reigned over Moab for thirty years, and I reigned after my father. And I made this high-place for Chemosh [national god] in Qarcho.because he has delivered me from all kings, and because he has made me triumph over all my adversaries.

As for Omri, King of Israel, he humbled Moab for many years, for Chermosh was angry at his land. In my time he spoke, but I have triumphed over him and over his house, while Israel hath perished for ever!

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Mesha Stele--Israel
Mesha ruled Moab, east of the Dead Sea, during the ninth century BCE. Mesha recounts his principal achievements as king. The most important of these was his recovery from Israel of Moabite lands north of the Arnon River.

There is also a measure of bombast: Mesha proclaims that "Israel perished utterly forever," which certainly was not the case, though in one town alone he says he slaughtered seven thousand Israelite "men, boys, women, girls and concubines" in devotion to Ashtar-Chemosh.

Omri, king of Israel, who ruled a generation before Mesha, is mentioned several times. The earliest known reference to Yahweh [Hebrew God] in a Semitic inscription is also to be found here. At the extant bottom of the stela, Mesha describes an encounter with the House of David, that is, Judah. Although the passage is badly broken, it is clear that Mesha takes credit for a victory over the House of David in the territory south of the Arnon. The words representing king of Israel, Yahweh and House of [Da]vid are highlighted at the top, middle and bottom of the stela respectively.

Mesha of Moab § Semitic Museum

maryland, little Zionist girl,

After reading your posts a few days, I have concluded you are a little girl in about the first or second grade, a little girl who believes in Zionist fairy tales and who believes the rest of the world is against her and her people. Sad, seeing what Zionists are taught!

Well, you can keep your fairy tales, all for yourself, little Zionist girl. And grown ups like me will know the truth about a man named Jesus who was born and lived in a land called Palestine. And as children do, you will keep reposting the same posts over and over and over again, and acting like an immature little girl, because that is what little Zionist girls like you do best. And I will keep making allowances for you, knowing you just cannot help yourself.

What can one expect from a Zionist little brainwashed girl like you, but exactly what I keep seeing you doing here?

Now, why don't you go get ready for bed now, bedtime is looming for little Zionist girls like you!

And have sweet Hasbara dreams, dreaming about how superior you and your fellow Zionists are to the rest of us mere mortals!

Sherri

Forum List

Back