Obama determined to start WWIII now, He must be predicting a Trump Victory in November

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Russia to send aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov to Mediterranean

57e2b213c361881d398b46e0.jpg

(CNN)Russia has announced it is sending its only aircraft carrier to waters off Syria's coast, as diplomats met at the United Nations in an effort to revive Syria's failing ceasefire.

Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said the Admiral Kuznetsov, carrying dozens of military aircraft, would be sent to the eastern Mediterranean to join other Russian ships off the war-torn country's coast, state news agencies reported.
The announcement -- a potential contingency plan for the failure of the ceasefire -- came in the wake of surging violence, including the deadly bombing of a Syrian Arab Red Crescent aid convoy Monday night."

So Russia is sending a carrier, and Conty wants the President to sink it.

Conty is a typical President Obama critic
  • Obama sends force- "he wants to start WW3!"
  • Obama doesn't send force- "Obama is just a pussy and won't stand up to aggression"
But Trump- Trump adores Putin so a President Trump would ensure peace- by giving Russia the Ukraine....and Poland.....and the Middle East- peace in our time....

• Obama doesn't send force- "Obama is just a pussy and won't stand up to aggression"
But Trump- Trump adores Putin so a President Trump would ensure peace- by giving Russia the Ukraine....and Poland.....and the Middle East- peace in our time....

I want Obama to immediately exit Syria and pay reparations to those unfortunate people ;

I want Obama and his successors to stop defending Israel;

I want Obama and his successors to stop providing foreign aid to all countries including Israel.

The Stench of Raw Propaganda

Perhaps everyone has already forgotten that when Washington’s plan to invade Syria was blocked by the UK Parliament and Russian diplomacy, Washington sent the forces used against Gaddafi in Libya to overthrow Assad in Syria where they emerged as ISIS and commit extraordinary atrocities.

As ISIS was serving Washington’s purpose, Washington took no action against them. After a couple of years of death and destruction suffered by Syrians, the Russian government lost its patience and backed the Syrian Army with air power. Soon ISIS was defeated and on the run.

Washington was caught in a bind. In Iraq, Washington was fighting ISIS because ISIS was overthrowing Washington’s puppet in Iraq. However, in Syria Washington was supporting ISIS, often characterizing ISIS as “moderates” fighting to bring democracy to Syria. Now that ISIS is on the verge of total defeat in Syria, Washington’s whores among the “experts” want Russia punished for blocking Washington’s overthrow of Syria

Neocons Seek the Death of Putin

Arguably, the nuttiest neoconservative idea – among a long list of nutty ideas – has been to destabilise nuclear-armed Russia by weakening its economy, isolating it from Europe, pushing NATO up to its borders, demonising its leadership, and sponsoring anti-government political activists inside Russia to promote “regime change.”

This breathtakingly dangerous strategy has been formulated and implemented with little serious debate inside the United States as the major mainstream news media and the neocons’ liberal-interventionist sidekicks have fallen in line much as they did during the run-up to the disastrous invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Russia to send aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov to Mediterranean

57e2b213c361881d398b46e0.jpg

(CNN)Russia has announced it is sending its only aircraft carrier to waters off Syria's coast, as diplomats met at the United Nations in an effort to revive Syria's failing ceasefire.

Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said the Admiral Kuznetsov, carrying dozens of military aircraft, would be sent to the eastern Mediterranean to join other Russian ships off the war-torn country's coast, state news agencies reported.
The announcement -- a potential contingency plan for the failure of the ceasefire -- came in the wake of surging violence, including the deadly bombing of a Syrian Arab Red Crescent aid convoy Monday night."

Doesn't Trump want to have a huge buildup of our military because we are so far behind other nations???

I want Obama to immediately exit Syria and pay reparations to those unfortunate people ;

I want Obama and his successors to stop providing foreign aid to all countries including Israel.

And everyone wants you to seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

And you want Obama to buy you a pink pony with tassles on its tail.....

Neocons Seek the Death of Putin

Arguably, the nuttiest neoconservative idea – among a long list of nutty ideas – has been to destabilise nuclear-armed Russia by weakening its economy, isolating it from Europe, pushing NATO up to its borders, demonising its leadership, and sponsoring anti-government political activists inside Russia to promote “regime change.”

This breathtakingly dangerous strategy has been formulated and implemented with little serious debate inside the United States as the major mainstream news media and the neocons’ liberal-interventionist sidekicks have fallen in line much as they did during the run-up to the disastrous invasion of Iraq in 2003.

Putin is such a lovely human being. Trump loves him.

Forum List

Back