Obama Ends Nfl Blackout! Because He Is In Total Control...

Poor Hoofie.....talking to himself....they need to put someone else in the cage with him before he hurts himself.

Why all this fuss about football when we all know it'll be banned by Executive Order later this month in order to attract more of the feminist vote for November?
44% of the NFL football fans are women

Not talking about women - talking about feminists. Not necessarily the same.
44% of the women are NFL football fans. Only 36% consider themselves feminists. Sounds like that order would a looser.

Never mind Hoofie, he hates all women, except for Palin.

anyone know when we put in a frikken KING in this country?

when Republicans take power I want them to WIPE out every damn thing this man has ORDERED and I don't want to hear one peep of you dictator lovers

You may not be around that long Steph......it'll be another 8 years of Hillary followed by 8 years of Julian Castro, followed by 8 years of Michelle Obama, followed by 8 years of Chelsea Clinton, followed by 8 years of Joaquin Castro, followed etc., etc.,......we do love our Freedom from the backward party.

anyone know when we put in a frikken KING in this country?

when Republicans take power I want them to WIPE out every damn thing this man has ORDERED and I don't want to hear one peep of you dictator lovers

You may not be around that long Steph......it'll be another 8 years of Hillary followed by 8 years of Julian Castro, followed by 8 years of Michelle Obama, followed by 8 years of Chelsea Clinton, followed by 8 years of Joaquin Castro, followed etc., etc.,......we do love our Freedom from the backward party.

well, you libs do love to worship and bow to your politician/masters. I hope they come after something you care about one day, Might wipe that smug smirk off your face then. Chelsea Clinton. good grief

Forum List

Back