Obama EPA Used Your Tax Dollars To Pay For Gym Memberships

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"EPA used your tax dollars to pay for gym memberships"

"Today on “The Chris Salcedo Show,” Chris Salcedo reiterated his axiom “It is best not to give government more power, lest it be abused.” That particular maxim was invoked today because the Environmental Protection Agency used 15,000 tax payer dollars to buy gym memberships for Las Vegas scientists."

(** Obama's EPA Director was also caught using a personal e-mail account in order to bypass the FOIA and Federal Records requirements / laws.)

They weren't sweating because of Global Warming - they were sweating because of working out at tax payer expense.

:p

SLASH THEIR BUDGET!

i only approve of it so long as it injurs other democrats. I like the machines that get into fights with liberal senators

Harry Reid used Tax Dollars for a Guest membership at the Gym...and the Gym whooped his ass :p

upload_2017-4-14_23-29-29.jpeg

Its sad this doesn't even surprise me, mooching tax payer sponges routinely stiff taxpayers for parties, travel, and this type of BS.

"EPA used your tax dollars to pay for gym memberships"

"Today on “The Chris Salcedo Show,” Chris Salcedo reiterated his axiom “It is best not to give government more power, lest it be abused.” That particular maxim was invoked today because the Environmental Protection Agency used 15,000 tax payer dollars to buy gym memberships for Las Vegas scientists."

(** Obama's EPA Director was also caught using a personal e-mail account in order to bypass the FOIA and Federal Records requirements / laws.)

They weren't sweating because of Global Warming - they were sweating because of working out at tax payer expense.

:p

SLASH THEIR BUDGET!
That's why the EPA should be abolished, they have always been extremely corrupt organization. Very suiting for a fucked up piece of shit career politician like Obama…

Interesting. Especially interesting that the $15,000 almost exactly matches the limo and security costs of Eric Trump's Dublin trip.

Secret Service costs for Trump family protection continue to mount

Do 2 wrongs make a right? No. Will the Trumpbots label both expenditures as wrong? No.
So we should stop paying protection for the Obama family? Since all a sudden secret service protection is something liberals worry about now.

You should stop being a hypocrite.

Interesting. Especially interesting that the $15,000 almost exactly matches the limo and security costs of Eric Trump's Dublin trip.

Do 2 wrongs make a right? No. Will the Trumpbots label both expenditures as wrong? No.
So we should stop paying protection for the Obama family? Since all a sudden secret service protection is something liberals worry about now.

No you should, while obama, Michelle, and the dog took separate flights to one of their vacations. You didn't care, but all a sudden it is to you. Trump still has 10 trillion to spend before you can complain with any credibility.

Its sad this doesn't even surprise me, mooching tax payer sponges routinely stiff taxpayers for parties, travel, and this type of BS.

I know, $441 a year ($15,000 / 34 employees) for them to remain healthy.

Or Trump at $3,000,000 per weekend (3,000,000 * 7 weekend = $21,000,000) for one man to play golf.

Which is the larger example of a government employee mooching taxpayers for parties, travel, a couple of rounds of golf?

(And no, it's is not an appropriate expenditure of taxpayer $$$ to be buying gym memberships.)

>>>>

No you should, while obama, Michelle, and the dog took separate flights to one of their vacations. You didn't care, but all a sudden it is to you. Trump still has 10 trillion to spend before you can complain with any credibility.

Where's your condemnation of Eric Trump's trip?

Where's your condemnation of Eric Trump's trip?
Why did he go? Did he accomplish anything. You liberals are complaining so much I can't keep up. All the while Trump is winning!

I know, $441 a year ($15,000 / 34 employees) for them to remain healthy.

Or Trump at $3,000,000 per weekend (3,000,000 * 7 weekend = $21,000,000) for one man to play golf.

Which is the larger example of a government employee mooching taxpayers for parties, travel, a couple of rounds of golf?

(And no, it's is not an appropriate expenditure of taxpayer $$$ to be buying gym memberships.)

>>>>

Unlike you mooching sponge libs, Trump pays for all his golf related travel, the taxpayers pay nothing, suck it.

Unlike you mooching sponge libs, Trump pays for all his golf related travel, the taxpayers pay nothing, suck it.

Trump pays the $200,000 per flight hour for Air Force One?

Trump pays for food, lodging, travel, and per diem for Secret Service agents?

Trump pays for the taxpayer costs to local government for additional security, traffic control, and even shuttering a local county airport while he's at Mar a Lago?

Didn't know that.

(BTW - I'm not a lib, I voted Reagan, Reagan, Bush I, Bush I, Dole, Bush II, Bush II, MCain, Romney, and Kasich (Primary and Genera).)

>>>>

Trump pays the $200,000 per flight hour for Air Force One?

Trump pays for food, lodging, travel, and per diem for Secret Service agents?

Trump pays for the taxpayer costs to local government for additional security, traffic control, and even shuttering a local county airport while he's at Mar a Lago?

Didn't know that.

(BTW - I'm not a lib, I voted Reagan, Reagan, Bush I, Bush I, Dole, Bush II, Bush II, MCain, Romney, and Kasich (Primary and Genera).)

>>>>

Trump is a billionaire with thousands of employees all contributing money into government coffers, go ahead do the math the guy generates huge money for the government.

I see your outrage

$15,000 for 37 scientists comes out to $400 a year
The bastards! How could Obama pay for such a thing?

Forum List

Back