Obama fundraises while Putin runs amok

The Bear Is Loose | Washington Free Beacon

Megyn Kelly asked last night, "What is wrong with this President, does he have even a clue on being a Leader?"

The answer is no and this article sums it up best.. He is a self indulgent Community Organizer who doesn't have the time nor does he care to make the time to lead this nation. He has fundraisers, vacations, golf outings , photo ops, WH concerts- who the hell has time to govern?

awww... is the rightwingnut blogosphere upset that the president is good at fundraising.

tell ya what... when congress stops fundraising, no doubt he will, too

besides, weren't you wackos rooting for putin a month or so ago? now you want the president to do what? bomb bomb bomb Russia?

yeah, that oughta work. :cuckoo:

The self loathing Jew oozes again. No one cares about Obama's skills at fundraising.. This country did not elect a Fundraiser N Chief.. Like I said, you're a 3 percenter so you really don't matter.

Personal attack of a poster instead of substance......again. :nono:

To deny that the American right admires Putin is ridiculous. But why do they admire him. It can't be his politics, as he was - and possibly still is - a communist, which the Republican party vehemently opposes. I think we can all agree that it's because he's a strong White man, who is standing up to the man White, conservative America was horrified at becoming the president, their so-called leader. So it's perfectly natural for the enemies of multiculturalism to favour a man who they believe encapsulates the virtues of their race over a Black man who is only in power as a result of White guilt.

b88189bb8ad0200030cbabae94f71bca.jpg

To deny that the American right admires Putin is ridiculous. But why do they admire him. It can't be his politics, as he was - and possibly still is - a communist, which the Republican party vehemently opposes. I think we can all agree that it's because he's a strong White man, who is standing up to the man White, conservative America was horrified at becoming the president, their so-called leader. So it's perfectly natural for the enemies of multiculturalism to favour a man who they believe encapsulates the virtues of their race over a Black man who is only in power as a result of White guilt.

Most idiotic fucking post of the thread.. Who the hell thinks of race constantly???? NO ONE but racists.. MY GOD, some of you people need to have shock treatments.. your obsession with race is CREEPY!

What should the President be doing?

You want war with Russia, we get it.

Why do you jump to the conclusion that it has to be war?
No one wants war.
Being a strong leader does not mean you have to go to war.

Thats just NYCarbinated blowing out his ass again. He thinks any conservative wants war.

Just shows what a biased idiot he really is.

Those who want Putin to initiate "regime change" in the USA have already begun posting. Just yesterday, the poll asking who is the best leader showed Putin ahead of both the US President, and John McCain; oddly, it is now even between the US President, and Russian Presiddent. And of course Putin loyalists feign outrage at the murder of those aboard the Malaysian PASSENGER plane, while applauding their leader, KGB Putin.

Most idiotic fucking post of the thread.. Who the hell thinks of race constantly???? NO ONE but racists.. MY GOD, some of you people need to have shock treatments.. your obsession with race is CREEPY!

Then why do you so admire Putin?

Darn, if McCain were president we'd have five new wars to fight! Oh-RAH!

If McCain was President he would have given military assistance to Ukraine (not war) and would have broke Moscow's Energy grip on Europe.

Last edited:

Weasel your way out of that, LadyGunslinger.

Putin won a poll including McCain and the President, his admirers remain, yet another thread in praise of PUTIN.

Listen liberal, this thread doesn't praise or hail Putin.. The article points out that Putin is running amok doing whatever the hell he wants. You need better fucking reading comprehension skills.. Go derail another thread with your BULLSHIT propaganda points.

We are supposed to pretend. obama is in charge. obama has Putin under his thumb. Putin is all that is evil. He is white, and a Christian. That makes obama automatically a holy leader, not just a super effective national leader.

Weasel your way out of that, LadyGunslinger.

Show me any post where I admire that fucking Communist bastard?! LINK IT.. I'm half russian you fucking dolt.. I despise him.

What should the President be doing?

You want war with Russia, we get it.

Why do you jump to the conclusion that it has to be war?
No one wants war.
Being a strong leader does not mean you have to go to war.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

riiiight.... sanctions aren't nuffin...

the UN isn't nuffin...

he should put on his white hat like in blazing saddles, right?

Putin won a poll including McCain and the President, his admirers remain, yet another thread in praise of PUTIN.

Listen liberal, this thread doesn't praise or hail Putin.. The article points out that Putin is running amok doing whatever the hell he wants. You need better fucking reading comprehension skills.. Go derail another thread with your BULLSHIT propaganda points.

We are supposed to pretend. obama is in charge. obama has Putin under his thumb. Putin is all that is evil. He is white, and a Christian. That makes obama automatically a holy leader, not just a super effective national leader.

So do you still want Putin to initiate "regime change" is the US?

Once you know the narrative "Anything President Obama does = bad", then you don't even need to click on the thread.

And with folks like you, anything Obama does is great.

That rhetoric aside, Kennedy showed strength with the USSR per Cuba missile crisis, Reagan showed strength with the USSR per the Korean air disaster and Obama fundraises.

An Ambassador is a victim of a terrorist attack and Obama is in Nevada fundraising within 24 hours.

Russia invades Ukraine and Obama fundraises within hours for the DNC

As many as 23 Americans are victims of an unprompted attack over Ukraine and Obama fundraises within hours.

Some leader of the free world.

But, of course, we are in a much more tranquil world thanks to the fundraiser in chief.

"nothing to see here folks....just look at the shiny object"

Forum List

Back