Obama give $80 million bribe to catholic church to support illegal aliens.

I believe it and these charities should be closed down. they are selling US OUT along with Obama.

here's an ad they ran using YOUR tax dollars how else was he going to Transform America ?

Okay, so Speedy posts a link to a site that's down for maintenance that ostensibly links to this:

http://www.usccb.org/about/financial-reporting/upload/financial-statements-2013-2014.pdf

which, for those who can't or won't read the 37-page document, is the
UNITED STATES CONFERENCE OF CATHOLIC BISHOPS
AND AFFILIATE
Consolidated Financial Statements with Supplemental Schedules
December 31, 2014 and 2013

There is no mention of Obama or $80 million.

I note everyone else is posting about anyTHING else, so the conclusion is that they know Speedy's a liar and they're just posting for the hell of it.

I believe it and these charities should be closed down. they are selling US OUT along with Obama.

here's an ad they ran using YOUR tax dollars how else was he going to Transform America ?

Stephanie
yes obama is sitting in the oval office doing all that

mikey mose.gif

AND AFFILIATE

No one said anything about obama. But the article does say 80 million of govt grants to help immigrants.

Athiests can go to Heaven, all religions are the same, God can't work miracles, Jesus was a failure as he died on the Cross.

Just some of the Heretic "Pope's" statements, all going completely against Biblical teaching, all going against God's actual words....this is Heresy.

Of course you being an Athiest, I don't expect you to understand.

Thus the stupidity of organized religion.

You consider all organized religion insane so your opinion is absolutely worthless.

Organized religion is nothing more than a tool for Ignorance, power and control.

At the risk of repeating myself, your opinion of organized religion is absolutely worthless and may I add, completely uninformed.

Organized religion is nothing more than a tool for Ignorance, power and control. It also makes some VERY wealthy.

AND AFFILIATE

No one said anything about obama. But the article does say 80 million of govt grants to help immigrants.

Your thread title does, fool. Now quote the part of the 37-page document that specifically says "$80 million of govt grants to help immigrants."

Take your time.

Forum List

Back