Obama Gives America The Finger Once Again!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The pending issues of espionage, malfeasance and influence selling, and dereliction of duty as Sec. of State never happened according to the stuttering clown in the White House. Once again the witch has escaped justice and must be clicking her cankles together about it

President Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton to succeed him as president Thursday, in a video message posted on Clinton’s campaign site.

"I know how hard this job can be. That’s why I know Hillary will be so good at it," the president said. "In fact, I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office."

FBI Director Comey can come to any conclusions he wants to about her lawlessness because AG Lynch isn't about to defy her boss and indict Hillary. This is an ugly day in American history.

Obama endorses Clinton for president, on heels of Sanders meeting | Fox News

LOL our failure of a president would think failure was a fuckin qualification. What a dumbfuck.

In all his years as presidunce, has anyone obama ever endorsed won an election? His endorsement is the kiss of death.

The pending issues of espionage, malfeasance and influence selling, and dereliction of duty as Sec. of State never happened according to the stuttering clown in the White House. Once again the witch has escaped justice and must be clicking her cankles together about it

President Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton to succeed him as president Thursday, in a video message posted on Clinton’s campaign site.

"I know how hard this job can be. That’s why I know Hillary will be so good at it," the president said. "In fact, I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office."

FBI Director Comey can come to any conclusions he wants to about her lawlessness because AG Lynch isn't about to defy her boss and indict Hillary. This is an ugly day in American history.

Yup...it's a tough job.......

obama-in-hawaii-10.jpg.cf.jpg
img-mg-obamas-on-vacation-4_183413539406-e1279505800363.jpg.cf.jpg
obama-on-vacation.jpg.cf.jpg

president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg.cf.jpg
Obama-Vacation.jpg.cf.jpg

He probably forgot about her inability to handle email correctly. A serious security concern for which anyone but hillary would do jail time. But then, it looks like obama's not too worried about America's security when there's more important work ahead, like worrying about where transgenders take a leak.

• Banned
WAKEY WAKEY! C'mon folks...nobody cares about his "endorsement" politically....it's the signal she'll never be indicted on his watch...

WAKEY WAKEY! C'mon folks...nobody cares about his "endorsement" politically....it's the signal she'll never be indicted on his watch...
Yep. This is one of those times when something happens that you expected to happen, even predicted would happen - but wanted to be wrong.

CkiKJH_UYAEtKIs.jpg

In a move that surprises exactly no one, Barack Hussein Obama today announced his endorsement of Hillary Clinton for president. Bear in mind however, Bernie Sanders has not yet stepped out of the race, nor has Hillary Clinton been officially nominated. So what’s the rush? Well there’s one little thing that hasn’t happened…we haven’t yet heard from James Comey at the FBI regarding his criminal investigation into Clinton’s emails.

Obama endorses Hillary; forgetting he once said THIS about her... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Yeah it was terrible how he pulled the nation out of a historic depression and pull us back from two clusterfuck wars .

dumbass threads like this are the reason we are where we are today ...

dumbass threads like this are the reason we are where we are today ...

No, asshole communists like you put us where we are today.....celebrate, throw eggs at a trapped female Trump supporter!

Last edited:
Yeah it was terrible how he pulled the nation out of a historic depression and pull us back from two clusterfuck wars .

We're in worse shape than we were in 2009...losing two wars that were won hasn't helped anybody but the terrorists who did 9/11. Once again Timmy, you show us why you should never be allowed to vote.

We're in worse shape than we were in 2009...losing two wars that were won hasn't helped anybody but the terrorists who did 9/11. Once again Timmy, you show us why you should never be allowed to vote.

Losing two wars ? How so ? Because we let the afghans and Iraqis fight for themsleves?

Another obama success . Troops ain't coming home in body bags on a daily basis.

Losing two wars ? How so ? Because we let the afghans and Iraqis fight for themsleves?

Another obama success . Troops ain't coming home in body bags on a daily basis.

Half a MILLION Syrians and Iraqis are dead because of Obama's cowardice...none of it should have happened.

Forum List

Back