Obama Gives America The Finger Once Again!

Yeah it was terrible how he pulled the nation out of a historic depression and pull us back from two clusterfuck wars .

We're still IN Iraq and Afghanistan and he has added Yemen, Syria, and Libya. Helluva Job Obama.

Yeah it was terrible how he pulled the nation out of a historic depression and pull us back from two clusterfuck wars .

We're in worse shape than we were in 2009...losing two wars that were won hasn't helped anybody but the terrorists who did 9/11. Once again Timmy, you show us why you should never be allowed to vote.

Losing two wars ? How so ? Because we let the afghans and Iraqis fight for themsleves?

Another obama success . Troops ain't coming home in body bags on a daily basis.

Half a MILLION Syrians and Iraqis are dead because of Obama's cowardice...none of it should have happened.

Holy crap you two faced scumbags . Obama wanted to send a tomahawk up Asaads ass and the republicans were "hey, not our problem." Now you want to pretend you care about Syria !? About Iraq??

Who the hell are you kidding !

Obama was elected on the promis of pulling out of Iraq and pulling back from afghan . He's kept his promis .

We're in worse shape than we were in 2009...losing two wars that were won hasn't helped anybody but the terrorists who did 9/11. Once again Timmy, you show us why you should never be allowed to vote.

Losing two wars ? How so ? Because we let the afghans and Iraqis fight for themsleves?

Half a MILLION Syrians and Iraqis are dead because of Obama's cowardice...none of it should have happened.

Holy crap you two faced scumbags . Obama wanted to send a tomahawk up Asaads ass and the republicans were "hey, not our problem." Now you want to pretend you care about Syria !? About Iraq??

Obama was elected on the promis of pulling out of Iraq and pulling back from afghan . He's kept his promis .

Are you truly this stupid? We have troops IN Iraq, he never got out of Afghanistan and we are now in Yemen, Libya and Syria. The stupid question rhetorical, of course you are that stupid.

Are you truly this stupid? We have troops IN Iraq, he never got out of Afghanistan and we are now in Yemen, Libya and Syria. The stupid question rhetorical, of course you are that stupid.

We have troops everywhere ! The question is , how many came back dead from combat ,?

We have troops everywhere ! The question is , how many came back dead from combat ,?

You said he ended the "two" wars. He has not. The Body Counts stopped when Obama was elected.

The pending issues of espionage, malfeasance and influence selling, and dereliction of duty as Sec. of State never happened according to the stuttering clown in the White House. Once again the witch has escaped justice and must be clicking her cankles together about it

President Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton to succeed him as president Thursday, in a video message posted on Clinton’s campaign site.

"I know how hard this job can be. That’s why I know Hillary will be so good at it," the president said. "In fact, I don’t think there’s ever been someone so qualified to hold this office."

FBI Director Comey can come to any conclusions he wants to about her lawlessness because AG Lynch isn't about to defy her boss and indict Hillary. This is an ugly day in American history.

Obama endorses Clinton for president, on heels of Sanders meeting | Fox News

It takes a damaged mind to get all of that out of an endorsement that you had to know was going to happen.

CjGXWk0WsAAFXm_.jpg

You said he ended the "two" wars. He has not. The Body Counts stopped when Obama was elected.

He ended the Iraq war .

He ended the Iraq war .

I wish he would tell all of our troops that are STILL there and dying!

Bullshit! He promised to pull out of Iraq to CONCENTRATE ON AFGHANISTAN....then he lost interest in that too....the guy is a fucking nitwit...attention-span of a fruit fly...same as you.

How many troops are still in Afghanistan?

How many troops are in still in Japan ? Does that mean ww2 is still going on?

Yeah we have troops in Afghan cause they still can't handle things Themsleves . But at lest we have the afghan military fighting . Instead of Playing suckers and fighting all the Mid East fights ourselves .

President Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton to succeed him as president Thursday, in a video message posted on Clinton’s campaign site.
Gosh, I am so outraged the Democratic president endorsed the Democratic nominee instead of the Republican.

Shocked, I tell you. I am working up a full head of outrage over it. I am moved to tears over this. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I am gnashing my teeth to nubs.

Just shocked. What kind of Democrat endorses the Democratic nominee? This is treason! We must express our anger in depth until we find the next thing to be pissed about.

"She's got an expensive jacket!"

Thank God those heroes work tirelessly to keep me outraged!

Last edited:

How many troops are still in Afghanistan?

How many troops are in still in Japan ? Does that mean ww2 is still going on?

Yeah we have troops in Afghan cause they still can't handle things Themsleves . But at lest we have the afghan military fighting . Instead of Playing suckers and fighting all the Mid East fights ourselves .

When was the last time a Japanese soldier attacked one of our troops in Japan?

Are you seriously that deranged or just immature beyond belief?

Forum List

Back