🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama gives amnesty to 8,000 (more likely 200,000+) Syrians

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They're getting work permits too. Law says they can't live here or work here but obozo says hell with the law. It's not just latin america anymore. Obozo is letting the whole world dump their poor on us.

DHS grants Syrians special protections in U.S.

aug 1 2016 Homeland Security granted a new temporary amnesty Monday to more than 8,000 Syrians living in the U.S. right now, saying they can remain for up to 18 months longer no matter what their legal status.
Secretary Jeh Johnson issued “temporary protected status” to Syrians, saying that if they are in the U.S. as of Monday and continue to reside here permanently, they can apply for work permits and other documents to remain and live in the U.S. without fear of being ousted.

Not only is he flooding us with Islam, if you hire them instead of Americans, companies save $3,000 right off the bat. Our land, our jobs, our Muslim president. Hitlery is his Muslim go to girl. She plans to finish his browning of the Americas. If we don't stop this, we'll be France and Germany.
The UN set up a 4 little horned government. Germany, France, England, and America to push their agenda. France and German citizenry are at their wits end trying to stop the Muslim diaspora. England left the EU because of it. Their governments could care less.
We still have time to stop the carnage in America. But if we elect the Clinton regime, we will go down with the rest of the UN countries. Raping 14 year old girls in parks will become the norm.

This is not the worst of it. Obama still has five full months to go and it's likely he has a lot more planned for his closing act. I'm surprised he did this now because Trump surely will make the most of it and it will push a lot of votes to his side.

Rest assured he has a big Christmas surprise planned.

• Banned
And they will all vote for hillary in nov. Law says they can't vote but obozo doesn't enforce the laws.

This is not the worst of it. Obama still has five full months to go and it's likely he has a lot more planned for his closing act. I'm surprised he did this now because Trump surely will make the most of it and it will push a lot of votes to his side.

Rest assured he has a big Christmas surprise planned.

I agree.

Douchebag knows 53% of American's don't want these refugee's here and thirty one State sure as hell don't want them but are being forced to take them.

These people don't speak English and our tax dollars will be supporting them for decades.

Douchebag has his own agenda and he has five months to import more of these assholes into America.

If Trump is elected I hope he boots them all back to Syria.

Forum List

Back