🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Gives New Iranian President A 1 Million Dollar Gift. Gave Queen Elizabeth Ipod

Yanno.................Obama gave the Queen an iPod because he thought it was a cool piece of tech that was invented here in the U.S.A., and he thought she may appreciate it. BTW............for the poster who said they "heard" iPods don't work in Britain, they may wish to check again...................it's a freakin' world wide company, and yeah...............the Brits have iPods that work.

Obama returned an artifact (which is much older than the iPod) to the country it came from and belongs in, as an act of good will, because he knew that it belonged with them.

If Pakistan stole the original copy of the Constitution and Iran returned it to us, would we bitch about it coming back?

Dumbass. He sold them tow missiles, an obsolete weapon we had no further use for, and were storing at taxpayer cost. Ollie North sold them at a grossly-inflated price to Iran to use against Iraq (any problem with that?). It was enough to sustain them in battle for about 3 weeks. It got some hostages out and the U.S. made a shitload of money on the deal. Basically, North ripped off the Ayatollah, gave the U.S. the money for the missiles (they never would have been able to sell otherwise), sent the profits to the Contras in Nicaragua to fight the Communists, resulting in free elections right as the Soviet Union started collapsing. You don't know your history very well, do you?
LIAR!
:eusa_liar:
Traitors North, Secord and their Muslim co-conspirator Hakim kept the money.

The following arms were supplied to Iran
• August 20, 1985 – 96 TOW anti-tank missiles
• September 14, 1985 – 408 more TOWs
• November 24, 1985 – 18 Hawk anti-aircraft missiles
• February 17, 1986 – 500 TOWs
• February 27, 1986 – 500 TOWs
• May 24, 1986 – 508 TOWs, 240 Hawk spare parts
• August 4, 1986 – More Hawk spares
• October 28, 1986 – 500 TOWs
Hey dumbass, if North and Secord kept the money, why was North on trial for sending that money to the Contras? Like I said, you don't know your history very well.
According to Secord's own testamony, $3.5 million went to the Contra terrorists, and he, North and Hakim kept $8 million for themselves.

LIAR!

Hey dumbass, if North and Secord kept the money, why was North on trial for sending that money to the Contras? Like I said, you don't know your history very well.
According to Secord's own testamony, $3.5 million went to the Contra terrorists, and he, North and Hakim kept $8 million for themselves.
Let's see a credible link, pus pocket. If that was true, they would have BOTH gone to prison. You don't know wtf you're talking about.

Let's see a credible link, pus pocket. If that was true, they would have BOTH gone to prison. You don't know wtf you're talking about.
North had immunity and Secord plead guilty and was sentenced to 2 years probation. The fix was in.

I'm still wondering how Ollie North kept out of jail for the whole Iran Contra thing.
North was given immunity in exchange for his misleading testimony.

I'm still wondering how Ollie North kept out of jail for the whole Iran Contra thing.
Not only did he stay out of jail, he got his convictions overturned. This was a political trial, with a conviction that was easily overturned on appeal. North's record is clear.

North had immunity and Secord plead guilty and was sentenced to 2 years probation. The fix was in.

North was given immunity in exchange for his misleading testimony.

North was given immunity for his misleading testimony?

Nice.....................seems that he was given a get out of jail free card for lying.

I wonder why he didn't have to serve time for perjury? Oh wait..............he was given a get out of jail free card by his cronies.

No wonder our political system is so screwed up now. We've been working on it for a while.

Not only did he stay out of jail, he got his convictions overturned. This was a political trial, with a conviction that was easily overturned on appeal. North's record is clear.

His record is clear only because he had his cronies sanitize it.

Still doesn't change the fact that he was wrong and he lied.

The lies just keep on coming!

Traitor North's convictions were not overturned, he was convicted on the evidence!!! The ACLU got his immunity upheld.

Traitor North's convictions were not overturned, he was convicted on the evidence!!! The ACLU got his immunity upheld.
Judge Gesell dismissed all charges against North on September 16, 1991, and all of your lying isn't gonna change that fact.

Dumbass. He sold them tow missiles, an obsolete weapon we had no further use for, and were storing at taxpayer cost. Ollie North sold them at a grossly-inflated price to Iran to use against Iraq (any problem with that?). It was enough to sustain them in battle for about 3 weeks. It got some hostages out and the U.S. made a shitload of money on the deal. Basically, North ripped off the Ayatollah, gave the U.S. the money for the missiles (they never would have been able to sell otherwise), sent the profits to the Contras in Nicaragua to fight the Communists, resulting in free elections right as the Soviet Union started collapsing. You don't know your history very well, do you?
LIAR!

Secretly in violation of the Boland Amendment?

Lovely folks you guys give cover too..

:eusa_shifty:

Since when does it require the President of the United States to give back a stolen item the customs office found?

And why did it take this long?

Since when does it require the President of the United States to give back a stolen item the customs office found?

And why did it take this long?

Hilarious.
You accept that it wasn't a gift but the returning of stolen property.
But then you simply must find a negative spin against Obama.
Oh well, them's are the rules I suppose.

So Obama just happened to decided to give it back at this time, right.

So Obama did give the Queen an Ipod which I am told doesn't even work in England.

Obama got a gift of pencils made from a slave ship, something someone actually thought about.

yeah. everyone knows that ipods don't work in england because of the left-hand traffic and peppermint sauce.

Once again our beloved Pres. Obama does the right thing.

And it didn't cost the U.S. taxpayers a single penny. .. :thup:

Judge Gesell dismissed all charges against North on September 16, 1991, and all of your lying isn't gonna change that fact.
On the grounds that Traitor North was immune from prosecution, not that he was innocent. If Traitor North would give up his immunity, his America-hating ass would be in jail.

Yanno.................Obama gave the Queen an iPod because he thought it was a cool piece of tech that was invented here in the U.S.A., and he thought she may appreciate it. BTW............for the poster who said they "heard" iPods don't work in Britain, they may wish to check again...................it's a freakin' world wide company, and yeah...............the Brits have iPods that work.

Obama returned an artifact (which is much older than the iPod) to the country it came from and belongs in, as an act of good will, because he knew that it belonged with them.

If Pakistan stole the original copy of the Constitution and Iran returned it to us, would we bitch about it coming back?

This whole subject is dumb. About that Ipod though, I hope Obama gave her one meant for sale in the UK, otherwise the recharger would be useless as their electrical system is not compatible to ours in the US, or you need a converter.

Wholes-sales-discount-promotion-60pcs-lot-Universal-Power-Travel-Adapter-font-b-Plug-b-font-AC.jpg

LIAR!

Secretly in violation of the Boland Amendment?

Lovely folks you guys give cover too..

:eusa_shifty:
The Boland Amendment didn't apply to the NSC.

here is why:

After being looted from a cave in Iran, the cup was seized by US custom officials in 2003 when an arts dealer attempted to smuggle it into the country, according to a State Department tweet.

if it wasn't looted and seized this would be a big deal....since it was, this is a non issue

Does that make Obabble an Indian giver?

Forum List

Back