Obama: Government Should Have A Role In Telling Facebook And Google ‘Rules’ For What ‘Facts’ Are

They tried desperately to get things in place to silence and censure what people hear for years. Starting with wiretapping journalists whose message they didn’t like.

"Inside Every Progressive there is a Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
David Horowitz

:lol:

trumplings- they're so darn cute when they think they have a point

Obama claims that “the internet is dangerous”……… because everyone is supposed to have the same opinion and independent thinking is a huge threat to the crazy left wingers

Its nice to see that right wingers on here underscore just how much SMARTER than Trump that half-black guy is............THANK YOU !!!

Obama claims that “the internet is dangerous”……… because everyone is supposed to have the same opinion and independent thinking is a huge threat to the crazy left wingers

How can the internet be dangerous?

Between cats playing the piano and guys like you pretending you have a clue about the issues of the day,

the internet is mostly just a cartoon show.

so - the gov should be telling the world what "facts" are.

so - donald is now the true "facts" and whoever comes in next, they're "true".

yea, um...no.

reading comprehension issues???............lol

From the link in the OP...

When it comes to government intervention of social media companies, he noted that other countries like China have government-controlled media.

"That's not who we are, and that's not the society I want to live in."

When it comes to government intervention of social media companies, he noted that other countries like China have government-controlled media.

oh i'm sorry. i missed this fight for press freedom as he attacked Fox news for 8 years.

oh i'm sorry. i missed this fight for press freedom as he attacked Fox news for 8 years.

Wait, so you think the POTUS attacking specific media outlets is a fight against the freedom of the press?

Wait, so you think the POTUS attacking specific media outlets is a fight against the freedom of the press?
the POTUS needs to stay out of media issues.

yes, trump included.

Forum List

Back