Obama Helped Arm This Boy In Syria

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yesterday Obama wagged his finger at us about gun violence in America. This morning this picture popped up on the internet:

Ahmed-1790661.png

At the same moment he's trying to disarm America he's working diligently to arm Syrian rebels. In the above picture is one of them.

Now which is more offensive, the fact that a 7 year old boy is carrying an AK47 almost as big as he is or that he's smoking?

I have seen pictures like that of US people posing their kids with guns.

At a gun show here a boy was handed a semi and shot himself accidently in the head second later.

whats your point?

I have seen pictures like that of US people posing their kids with guns.

At a gun show here a boy was handed a semi and shot himself accidently in the head second later.

whats your point?

What's your point?

My point is the folks that pose their kids like that aren't hypocrites. Obama is.

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahah

your just a fool who hates with kneee jerk reactions.

You love guns remember?

Guns are good for kids according to yoou remember?

Oh except when nutters carry them into elementary schools.

And when they are too small to handle the recoil and the adults arround them are too stupid to understand the very weapons they are playing with like toys.

hahahahahahahahah

your just a fool who hates with kneee jerk reactions.

You love guns remember?

Guns are good for kids according to yoou remember?

Oh except when nutters carry them into elementary schools.

And when they are too small to handle the recoil and the adults arround them are too stupid to understand the very weapons they are playing with like toys.

I think you're confusing me with somebody else.

Next strawman argument.

Yesterday Obama wagged his finger at us about gun violence in America. This morning this picture popped up on the internet:

Ahmed-1790661.png

At the same moment he's trying to disarm America he's working diligently to arm Syrian rebels. In the above picture is one of them.

Now which is more offensive, the fact that a 7 year old boy is carrying an AK47 almost as big as he is or that he's smoking?

Smoking is not seen as a big deal in Middle Eastern countries, when I was deployed to Kuwait all the kids were buying smokes. Only in western countries we look at this as a big deal.

Ahmed-1790661.png

Smoking is not seen as a big deal in Middle Eastern countries, when I was deployed to Kuwait all the kids were buying smokes. Only in western countries we look at this as a big deal.

Well, I think the main reason the left doesn't react in horror is the fact he's a Muslim. They have different rules.

Ahmed-1790661.png

Who cares. We should arm the loseing side in Syria. As soon as the losers start winning we should then arm the other side. Repeat until empty.

Forum List

Back