Obama insists that to not prosecute Wall Street after they destroyed millions of lives was honorable & prevented "violence against the social order"

Democrats' oppressive lockdown edicts caused the elimination of 46& of existing black-owned, approx 34% of existing Latino-owned, 31% of Asian-owned, and 25% of women-owned small businesses....while Pelosi has blocked Relief bills again and again as she stood in front of her $25k freezer and ate gourmet ice cream on National TV...and despite the USSC overturning some of their Un-Constitutional edicts, hypocritical, tyrannical Dems are once again imposing dictatorial mandates, guaranteed to kill off more minority-owned small businesses.

Democrats had better take care lest they spark an unexpected rebellion...Americans will only take this crap for so long.

Democrats' oppressive lockdown edicts caused the elimination of 46& of existing black-owned, approx 34% of existing Latino-owned, 31% of Asian-owned, and 25% of women-owned small businesses....while Pelosi has blocked Relief bills again and again as she stood in front of her $25k freezer and ate gourmet ice cream on National TV...and despite the USSC overturning some of their Un-Constitutional edicts, hypocritical, tyrannical Dems are once again imposing dictatorial mandates, guaranteed to kill off more minority-owned small businesses.

Democrats had better take care lest they spark an unexpected rebellion...Americans will only take this crap for so long.

Democrat edicts.

Gov. Mike DeWine provides Nov. 19 COVID-19 update hours before statewide curfew takes effect

The Obama Legacy...

2,200,000 people lost their homes.
The banks that held the mortgages... were given taxpayer money to cover not only the mortgage, but the profits they would have made also. Then those banks also still owned the homes, and profited 100% from the sale.

Obama to homeowners - Fuck You -- Obama to the investment firms... I got your back... but remember me.

The Obama Legacy...

The banks that held the mortgages... were given taxpayer money to cover not only the mortgage, but the profits they would have made also. Then those banks also still owned the homes, and profited 100% from the sale.

Obama to homeowners - Fuck You -- Obama to the investment firms... I got your back... but remember me.

That money was used to pay back Tarp. As I've noted many times, they paid taxpayers off with even more taxpayers money.

The Obama Legacy...

That money was used to pay back Tarp. As I've noted many times, they paid taxpayers off with even more taxpayers money.
Did the 2,200,000 get paid back?
No
And the you are a fool if you believe the lie that TARP funds were paid back in full.
A great deal of the "pay back" was shuffling money.
Like GM - they "paid back" the government by borrowing the money from the government to pay the government back. And people like you believed that equals paying it back

The Obama Legacy...

No
And the you are a fool if you believe the lie that TARP funds were paid back in full.
Like GM - they "paid back" the government by borrowing the money from the government to pay the government back. And people like you believed that equals paying it back

That's exactly what I said if you would have taken a minute and actually read and comprehended it.

The Obama Legacy...

No

That's exactly what I said if you would have taken a minute and actually read and comprehended it.
Ahhh.... you are correct, I misread.
My bad... sorry

The Obama Legacy...

The banks that held the mortgages... were given taxpayer money to cover not only the mortgage, but the profits they would have made also.

What was this government program that paid banks to take homes? Link?

The Obama Legacy...

That's hilarious!!!!
And really bad math.

The banks that held the mortgages... were given taxpayer money to cover not only the mortgage, but the profits they would have made also.

Jesus Christ people.... look at this question.
People who ask questions like this actually vote.
No wonder everything is so fucked up.

The Obama Legacy...

No

The bank TARP was repaid at a huge profit to the US Treasury.
The auto portions of TARP were a big money loser.
We lost about $1.2 billion on Chrysler and $11.3 billion on GM.

Jesus Christ people.... look at this question.
People who ask questions like this actually vote.
No wonder everything is so fucked up.

Don't run away like a pussy just because your idiocy is exposed.

The Obama Legacy...

No

NO Tarp was NOT paid back with a profit. That was all a lie. As noted above much of it was paid back with other government programs that were never paid back or ever intended to be paid back.

Then you add in things like how the Reserve paid the banks interest on the money they gave the banks to start with.

The Obama Legacy...

No

NO Tarp was NOT paid back with a profit. That was all a lie. As noted above much of it was paid back with other government programs that were never paid back or ever intended to be paid back.

Then you add in things like how the Reserve paid the banks interest on the money they gave the banks to start with.

NO Tarp was NOT paid back with a profit.

You're wrong. By a lot.

As noted above much of it was paid back with other government programs that were never paid back or ever intended to be paid back.

You should post the dollar amounts of these "other government programs".
You'd see how small they are compared to the TARP loans.

Where did you get this stupid idea that the Fed "gave" the banks any money at all?

You're wrong. By a lot.

Overselling TARP: The Myth of the $15 Billion Profit | National Review

It could additionally be argued that some of the funds paid back aren’t truly “paid back” at all, since they were paid back in a manner that’s equivalent to paying off credit card debt with another credit card.

As noted above much of it was paid back with other government programs that were never paid back or ever intended to be paid back.

While size is irrelevant to the point..... We don't even have a clue how much the Fed paid banks in interests because they refuse to be audited.

It was pretty well established that Harp failed to do what it was supposed to do. All of these things add up and are what is noted about by paying off one card with another.

Where did you get this stupid idea that the Fed "gave" the banks any money at all?

Federal Reserve Board - Interest on Required Reserve Balances and Excess Balances

The Reserve gave the banks money. Made them put some of it back and paid the banks interest on that money. It's not my fault you are clueless as to what went on.

That's a pretty sweet deal. Someone gives you billions and then pays you interest to not use some of it.

You're wrong. By a lot.

It could additionally be argued that some of the funds paid back aren’t truly “paid back” at all, since they were paid back in a manner that’s equivalent to paying off credit card debt with another credit card.

While size is irrelevant to the point..... We don't even have a clue how much the Fed paid banks in interests because they refuse to be audited.

It was pretty well established that Harp failed to do what it was supposed to do. All of these things add up and are what is noted about by paying off one card with another.

Federal Reserve Board - Interest on Required Reserve Balances and Excess Balances

The Reserve gave the banks money. Made them put some of it back and paid the banks interest on that money. It's not my fault you are clueless as to what went on.

That's a pretty sweet deal. Someone gives you billions and then pays you interest to not use some of it.

It could, if you're really bad at math.
The bank TARP was $245 billion.

How much were these other programs?

While size is irrelevant to the point.....

Irrelevant? DURR.

If a newer program like HARP, $21 billion, is supposedy used to pay back $245 billion, you're damn
right the size is relevant.

We don't even have a clue how much the Fed paid banks in interests because they refuse to be audited.

The Fed refuses to be audited?
You were talking about TARP. Let's clear up your errors one at a time.

The Reserve gave the banks money.

You're confused, seriously. Profoundly confused.

The Federal Reserve didn't "give the banks money".

Made them put some of it back

What the hell are you talking about?
Loans from the Federal Reserve are different than TARP from the Treasury.
All the short term loans from the Fed Discount Window were long ago repaid.
The special lending facilities (TSLF, TALF, CPFF, AMLF, PDCF) stopped extending credit after 2010.

Loaned them billions. As far as "using some of it", reserves end up at the Fed whether banks
"use it" or not, but your ignorance is so comprehensive, I don't expect you to understand.

You're wrong. By a lot.

Irrelevant? DURR.

If a newer program like HARP, $21 billion, is supposedy used to pay back $245 billion, you're damn

I hate when people argue dishonestly like you. I never said any one program paid back Tarp.

You're wrong. By a lot.

Irrelevant? DURR.

I hate when people argue dishonestly like you. I never said any one program paid back Tarp.

I hate when people argue dishonestly like you

Facts probaly make you feel dizzy.

I never said any one program paid back Tarp.

Much of it? Over 50%? Be more specific if you can.
Or you could admit you were talking out of your ass.

You're wrong. By a lot.

Irrelevant? DURR.

I posted the links explaining things to you. Read them or not.

You're wrong. By a lot.

Irrelevant? DURR.

I posted the links explaining things to you. Read them or not.

Yes, you posted links that didn't help your main claims.
Tell me again about "much of it was paid back with other government programs"

And even better about the Fed "giving" the banks money. Hilarious!!!

Forum List

Back