Obama is "deeply concerned" about the removal of Morsi

Nah. Obama is deeply concerned about the Muslim Brotherhoods removal in Egypt. Now they are arresting the political leaders of MB and blocking certain Muslim Brotherhood operatives from leaving Egypt.

THAT is what Obama is deeply concerned about.

Obama backed Morsi so this is an embarrassment to Obama and his Muslim Brotherhood

Nah. Obama is deeply concerned about the Muslim Brotherhoods removal in Egypt. Now they are arresting the political leaders of MB and blocking certain Muslim Brotherhood operatives from leaving Egypt.

Well, he's certainly losing one of his favorite puppets.

Obama is also concerned when any country removes a glorified dictator. He wonders what if he's next.

LMAO

Obama should be concerned. The Egyptians have had enough of his treachery, even they can see that!

Why can't we?

Because LIBRULS have an agenda, no matter the cost.. The end justifies the means.. Alinskism

Republican politicians do too.....But, that's not to detract from the fact that Obama supported a facist regime while he runs one himself.

I see conservatives don't get the point.
It was a legit govt. elected to office democratically and coup by the military, therefore negating democracy with an illegal act.
I see conservatives like that sort of thing and wish it were done here in the USA.

Happy 4th!

Last edited:
obama is also urging Egypt to restore the shariah based Constitution that they don't want.

obama is also urging Egypt to restore the shariah based Constitution that they don't want.

I don't know if it's a sharia based Constitution. The regime was sharia based. The Constitution has only been 'suspended' and all of Morsi's reforms have been reversed.

It was a legit govt. elected to office democratically and coup by the military, therefore negating democracy with an illegal act.
I see conservatives like that sort of thing and wish it were done here in the USA.

Happy 4th!

The people begged to differ. They seem more legitimate to me.

Well then I guess in repubs eyes that makes it a legitimate govt., and one that repubs back, since they want to do the same to Oblama.

Well then I guess in repubs eyes that makes it a legitimate govt., and one that repubs back, since they want to do the same to Oblama.

Morsi's govt. was totalitarian, not democratic. They crucified dissenters and prosecuted free speech groups. I guess that's acceptable in your world.

Happy 4th!

That would be a Happy 4th

The thread title is inaccurate. The correct version is:

Obama is Deeply Concerned about Spinning the Narrative.

Obama is showing his true colors. He's defending a gang of murdering thugs against the will of the vast majority of Egyptians.

Happy 4th!

The Morsi government has done nothing but commit one illegal act after another. They are a gang of thugs who belong in prison. In other words, they are very similar to the Obama regime.

Forum List

Back