Obama is "deeply concerned" about the removal of Morsi

obama is also urging Egypt to restore the shariah based Constitution that they don't want.

How can he assist the Muslim Brotherhood to install it in American Courtrooms when he can't get their own country of origin to install it in their own?

Looks as if the entire thing is going South to me. :cool:

Well then I guess in repubs eyes that makes it a legitimate govt., and one that repubs back, since they want to do the same to Oblama.

Morsi's govt. was totalitarian, not democratic. They crucified dissenters and prosecuted free speech groups. I guess that's acceptable in your world.

Well, if an elected government does it, that automatically means its acceptable.

The people of Egypt have spoken. It's their country and they took it back, unlike Americans who only know how to bitch on Social media sites and at the dinner table.

Egyptians just schooled Americans on "For the People, of the People, By the People."

Mr President please mind your own damn business and let these people run their own country how THEY see fit...thank you sir.

Sincerely,

ck

The people of Egypt have spoken. It's their country and they took it back, unlike Americans who only know how to bitch on Social media sites and at the dinner table.

Egyptians just schooled Americans on "For the People, of the People, By the People."

Mr President please mind your own damn business and let these people run their own country how THEY see fit...thank you sir.

Sincerely,

ck

Tis true that the American people are idiots. However, I don't think it's fair to elevate the Egyptians over us. I believe their situation was more dire. Though I am alarmed at our govt. being infiltrated by tyrants.

Sincerely,

ck

Just let them mind their own business without our billions in military aid.

I see conservatives don't get the point.
It was a legit govt. elected to office democratically and coup by the military, therefore negating democracy with an illegal act.
I see conservatives like that sort of thing and wish it were done here in the USA.

Happy 4th!

We let our politicians lie, cheat, steal, and progressively assault our liberties which has a similar effect of negating democracy.

I'll leave you with this thought on Independence Day:
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan

Happy 4th! :bye1:

I see conservatives don't get the point.
It was a legit govt. elected to office democratically and coup by the military, therefore negating democracy with an illegal act.
I see conservatives like that sort of thing and wish it were done here in the USA.

Happy 4th!

Are you going to support Saint Obama if he waffles on calling it a coup to skirt US law, to keep providing aid to Egypt?

The point of Obama stating this is the fact of what this could set up there. That if anyone dislikes what the elected official does, they can get the military to boot them.

I think Obama is being a little paranoid here. Morsi was an asshole who was power hungry. So while i understand why obama stated what he said, it was not needed.

oh can the OP provide a lnk

The point of Obama stating this is the fact of what this could set up there. That if anyone dislikes what the elected official does, they can get the military to boot them.

I think Obama is being a little paranoid here. Morsi was an asshole who was power hungry. So while i understand why obama stated what he said, it was not needed.

oh can the OP provide a lnk

I lost the link. It was an NBC video link though. I'm sure if you google it, you'll find it. But I don't think you'll find a lot of insight. It's not like Obama ever has to make many supporting points to the media.

Forum List

Back