Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
your dumbest post yet..........but the year isn't over yet

How in the fuck does a piece of paper that says you have healthcare coverage keep you alive? Dumb ass

I stand corrected..

You now have a NEW dumbest post

Is their a tree of life that this paper is made from,? No piece of paper is going to keep you alive. You have mental issues if you think a piece of paper will keep you from dying.

Your dumbest post yet..........but the year isn't over yet

And you have no comeback.

What does that make you ?

Dumbass.

Ask someone getting a heart transplant if they will live longer
He had had healthcare coverage had the operation and still died

Forty-four-year-old Billy Via was a qualified participant under a group health plan provided by defendant Humana Insurance Company. On July 9, 1988, Mr. Via experienced chest pains and was admitted to Holy Family Hospital, where he was diagnosed with acute anterior wall myocardial infarction. On July 29, 1988, Mr. Via was transferred, with an intra-aortic balloon in place, to Loyola University Medical Center for coronary artery bypass surgery. Before undergoing the surgery, Mr. Via assigned his benefits under the health plan to Loyola. On August 2, after finding medical necessity, Humana authorized Mr. Via's admission to Loyola and 7 days of care.

Mr. Via underwent the surgery on August 3, but could not be weaned from the cardiac bypass machine. The surgeon, Dr. Henry Sullivan, had two choices: let Mr. Via die on the operating table or insert a Jarvik-7 total artificial heart to prolong his life until a heart donor could be located. The surgeon, of course, implanted the Jarvik-7. On September 5, when a compatible human heart became available, Mr. Via was given a heart transplant. He survived only 2 weeks with the replacement human heart, however, and died on September 19, 1988.

996 F.2d 895

Rs have enough money to buy this election and, of course, that's what they'll do ... IF they can.

But, saying it does not make it so.

What IS true is that there are a lot of real fools out there who will happily sign away their future and the future of their kids and g'kids with their vote for RobMe and Robin.

Never never underestimate the power of people's need and willingness to follow the other sheep. Add to that their blatant voter suppression and buying votes.

So, yes, its possible that mitt could win but don't think for a moment that it would be a win for the rest of us. Just like W's first admin, it would be such a terrible disaster for the country.

BTW, you all DO know don't you that this particular crock of shit came from one of the minor producers of shit on line? THAT is what it is worth - shit. Meaning, the rw's will eat it like they will eat chic filet or Paula Dean shit. - cus, they DO love their shit.

Red is for Romney-Ryan:

A presidential election prediction model developed by two University of Colorado professors points to a big win for GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney in November.

The model, the only of its kind to use more than one state-level economic indicator, has correctly predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1980.

It predicts Romney winning the electoral college by a 320-218 margin and winning 52.9 percent of the popular vote when only the two major parties’ candidates are considered, the Associated Press reported Thursday.

Romney, it concluded, will win every state currently considered by pollsters to be a swing state, including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire and North Carolina.

electoral-college-png1.jpg

University of Colorado model points to big Romney win | The Daily Caller

Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

Just bumping this post. :cool:

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

Care to take me up on my bet on sig lines then or will you pussy out like you always do?

Oh. Well it's a little tough to take an "article" that uses the phrase "President FailureTeleprompter" very seriously.

Might as well read an "article" by Ed Schultz, same level of credibility.

I had the impression that you were a bit more elevated than the whining pussies like LonelyLaughable.

Waaah. He used "FailureTeleprompter" and therefore, EVERY THING he posted is erroneous.

I withdraw my respect for your ability to think on your own. Musta been a mirage.

Indeed, referring to me as "smart" comes with inherent risks. You should talk to my mother in law.

Probably safe to say, however, that opinion pieces by partisan ideologues have roughly zero value.

But run with it, by all means.

You'll have to live with Liability's disrespect. Good luck with that. :D

OMG a piece of paper that says you have health care coverage is not going to make you live one day longer than if you did not have that piece of paper.:eusa_whistle:

Who pays?

I guess you never got to read this

Forty-four-year-old Billy Via was a qualified participant under a group health plan provided by defendant Humana Insurance Company. On July 9, 1988, Mr. Via experienced chest pains and was admitted to Holy Family Hospital, where he was diagnosed with acute anterior wall myocardial infarction. On July 29, 1988, Mr. Via was transferred, with an intra-aortic balloon in place, to Loyola University Medical Center for coronary artery bypass surgery. Before undergoing the surgery, Mr. Via assigned his benefits under the health plan to Loyola. On August 2, after finding medical necessity, Humana authorized Mr. Via's admission to Loyola and 7 days of care.

Mr. Via underwent the surgery on August 3, but could not be weaned from the cardiac bypass machine. The surgeon, Dr. Henry Sullivan, had two choices: let Mr. Via die on the operating table or insert a Jarvik-7 total artificial heart to prolong his life until a heart donor could be located. The surgeon, of course, implanted the Jarvik-7. On September 5, when a compatible human heart became available, Mr. Via was given a heart transplant. He survived only 2 weeks with the replacement human heart, however, and died on September 19, 1988.

996 F.2d 895

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

Care to take me up on my bet on sig lines then or will you pussy out like you always do?

Like anyone believes you'd live up to your word. You'd just start another account to troll with. I posted your bet for others and if nobody has taken it then that's on you. B/C there's plenty of conservatives who think Romney will win.

And you have no comeback.

What does that make you ?

Dumbass.

996 F.2d 895

So, some people with critical cardiac conditions still die.......I guess that proves everyone dies

How astute

996 F.2d 895

So, some people with critical cardiac conditions still die.......I guess that proves everyone dies

How astute

OH so now you're back peddling from other reply's that claim people with healthcare coverage will not die.
And yes you insinuated such

your dumbest post yet..........but the year isn't over yet

How in the fuck does a piece of paper that says you have healthcare coverage keep you alive? Dumb ass

I stand corrected..

You now have a NEW dumbest post

How did I know when I clicked on the link, there would be some bullshit on the other end.

And there was.

For the record. There are two points where a challenger has to be at his high points.

1) When he clinches his party's nomination.

2) When he has his convention.

McCain pulled ahead of Obama at both these points, and so did Kerry.

So far, Mittens hasn't. He has run consistantly behind the President nearly the entire run of this campaign.

Mitt is getting a running start for the brick wall which is just ahead.

What you will see in the last few days before the election will be the acts of a desperate and angry administration. Let no stone go uncovered and watch out for this one and a OCT. surprise.

I am betting you are right about this. I do wonder how successful more desperate attempts will be considering nothing has worked for them so far.

The worst thing for Obama and the Dems is an enlightened public that has become savvy to their old political tactics.

Obama, and any other elected official, should be able to run on their own record. When we see nothing but mud slinging, we know that record is being kept out of the spotlight for a reason. I think Romney is running on Obama's record and that is a smart move. Of course the Obama campaign has to counteract that with the most sensational and vicious attacks possible so they can divert peoples' attention from the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back