Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
This is nothing less then the obvious. No small feat though considering Jimmy Carter:

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

We believing polls now are we?! Haha

You really want to open that door?

It's an opinion poll. And yes, even if there's a 5% margin of error, Obama was the worst, although I myself might tilt toward Carter.
And what would you say if I pasted a link to another opinion poll that said he was the best?

Would that one be a fake?

It's an opinion poll. And yes, even if there's a 5% margin of error, Obama was the worst, although I myself might tilt toward Carter.
And what would you say if I pasted a link to another opinion poll that said he was the best?

It would have to be for Obama to be the best. That, or a poll of liberal arts professor or students.

It would have to be for Obama to be the best. That, or a poll of liberal arts professor or students.
Haha. Always an excuse. Let’s try ABC

Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

Their lifetimes is a bit limiting. Most of the snowflakes who voted for Obama remember only him and Bush II. You failed but then you must be used to it by now. Been a shitty three years, huh?

Their lifetimes is a bit limiting. Most of the snowflakes who voted for Obama remember only him and Bush II. You failed but then you must be used to it by now. Been a shitty three years, huh?
Been an extremely entertaining 3 years.

Here’s a great one that has Obama at 8 one better than Regan at 9 and Trump in dead last... haha, now that’s entertainment!

RANKED: The greatest US presidents, according to political scientists

And the icing, how about another time magazine article (your OP source) but instead of your 2014 article let’s look at one from last year:
Americans Say Barack Obama Was Best President of Their Lifetimes

Here’s a great one that has Obama at 8 one better than Regan at 9 and Trump in dead last... haha, now that’s entertainment!

And the icing, how about another time magazine article (your OP source) but instead of your 2014 article let’s look at one from last year:
Are you seriously surprised Obama does so poorly. He was POTUS for 8 years and all he's got to show for it is a Nobel Peace Prize. He is a midget that came before a giant, and that is how he will be remebered. It is over and has been since the fat lady sang.

MAGA

Are you seriously surprised Obama does so poorly. He was POTUS for 8 years and all he's got to show for it is a Nobel Peace Prize. He is a midget that came before a giant, and that is how he will be remebered. It is over and has been since the fat lady sang.

MAGA
Haha, way to ignore all the polls and links I posted to default back to your one true poll. Nice work ya hack

This is nothing less then the obvious. No small feat though considering Jimmy Carter:

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

Reagan was the man. Best president ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think time will prove that Obama was the worst President whoever lived once the details of his role in the takeout of President Donald Trump also failed; Obama was too busy hobnobbing with Louis Farrenkamp (spelling?) to give full throttle dirty tricks to President Trump. I think Hillary Clinton had to look at the real polls and decided she had to use her husband's best spin room people to crank out the Naked Trump mirage that may well put both Clinton and Obama in Jail if Justice is blind. :muahaha:

/—-/ Carter was patriotic and well meaning but was inept. Obozo was also inept but had a deep seated hatred for this country

Forum List

Back