Obama is using children in his political chess game.

It's interesting what obama thinks is important, like his ho's website.

obama has even failed as a dictator. Mussolini at least made the trains run on time.

Of course he is, the Democrat war on Children. Head Start got private funding til the end of the month or it would be shut down, too.

And they bought a mechanical bull but stopped therapy dogs? And even if there wasn't a shutdown, why the hell are taxpayers dollars going for a mechanical bull?

400x232xbull5_0.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hrcpVN7vuV.jpg

You can't make this shit up.

(CNSNews.com) - The government shutdown may be keeping furloughed federal workers at home, but on Monday the U.S. Army contracted to buy a mechanical bull.

The $47,174 contract was awarded on Oct. 7 to Mechanical Bull Sales Inc. of State College, Penn. - See more at: The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

512x341xTherapyDogs.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cd6_2UC0b4.jpg

The government shutdown could end immediately if the House passed a temporary spending measure, already approved by the Senate, with no extraneous policies or strings...

The GOP House is responsible for the stalemate.

“A vet needs to evaluate the dogs, and given that there is a 25 percent reduction in staff (furloughed), we focus our activities and staffing on the care of patients already at our hospital,” Burklow said.

THOSE MONSTERS!!!!

Lets call it what it is.. NIH is not allowing service dogs visit children in hospitals ...

NIH Stops Therapy Dogs From Visiting Sick Children | CNS News

I am glad you liberals think it is A OK for him to do this. YOu make me sick as well.

How do you like that smaller government?

Of course, private charities/organizations are there to pick up the slack, right?

Gotta love it. Right wingers hate government... until they can use the lack of it as a political football.

Lets call it what it is.. NIH is not allowing service dogs visit children in hospitals ...

NIH Stops Therapy Dogs From Visiting Sick Children | CNS News

I am glad you liberals think it is A OK for him to do this. YOu make me sick as well.

How do you like that smaller government?

Of course, private charities/organizations are there to pick up the slack, right?

Gotta love it. Right wingers hate government... until they can use the lack of it as a political football.

Yea, well I'm not used to paying fifty eleben dollars for a damn piece of cow hide. I'm not a big football fan to begin with.

The Left's war on Children, Head Start, Cancer Research, Dogs for sick kids...........there are more that the Republicans have voted again and again and again to fund, just in the last week. All or nothing, let those babies die!! It's the left's way.

The government shutdown could end immediately if the House passed a temporary spending measure, already approved by the Senate, with no extraneous policies or strings...

The GOP House is responsible for the stalemate.

shocker, the 'mainstream republican' is bashing republicans and defending democrats again

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back