Obama: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

o6xm4j.jpg

The vast majority of the posters on this thread need to pass an IQ test before being able to vote. Seriously, most of you go for the lowest common denominator. That is not a good thing...
I take it you support Islamic terrorism as this is what the OP is about.

There are countless instances where Obama deserves criticism, this isn't one of them in my opinion.
Obama is a dupe for the the "Religion of Peace".

funny... baby bush was the one who turned iraq into a fundie state.... and forced elections in gaza which netted us hamas.

this president got out of israel's way when they needed to clean out gaza.

who is the dupe again?

There are two types of muslims. Terrorists and those who enable them by saying nothing. I have yet to hear any of them condemn another one.

Israel News Agency ^

Jewish and Christian groups have created a “Support Israel – Vote Republican” page on Facebook. “The page was created as a result of the Obama administration calling Israel “chicken****” for not compromising on security issues,” said Israel News Agency publisher Joel Leyden. “Never before have we witnessed the leader of the US Democratic party come out in public through an anonymous spokesperson to directly defame an Israel Prime Minister. Obama has done all he can to hurt Israel – US relations and to destabilize the Middle East. Obama...

The vast majority of the posters on this thread need to pass an IQ test before being able to vote. Seriously, most of you go for the lowest common denominator. That is not a good thing...

said Einstein ^^^^:rolleyes:

Well with people like you on the other side it's not hard to look like Einstein. I mean, let's all just get generic about people shall we? All Yanks are fat white trash who watch games shows all day. There, I've just stereotyped 330 million people. Do you think 330 million people are actually like that? Or just a minute part of the population .

Last edited:
I take it you support Islamic terrorism as this is what the OP is about.

Yet another post reinforcing my original post in this thread...
You are not contributing anything to the subject of the OP. Either comment on the OP or take a hike.

There are countless instances where Obama deserves criticism, this isn't one of them in my opinion.
Obama is a dupe for the the "Religion of Peace".

funny... baby bush was the one who turned iraq into a fundie state.... and forced elections in gaza which netted us hamas.

this president got out of israel's way when they needed to clean out gaza.

who is the dupe again?

Just because I am not a fan of Obama that does not mean I am a fan of Bush. Stick to the issues.

That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific
Where did IS come from?
The same place as al-Qaeda in Libya and Ngo Dinh Diem in Vietnam, among many other CIA "success" stories?

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

Where did IS come from?
The same place as al-Qaeda in Libya and Ngo Dinh Diem in Vietnam, among many other CIA "success" stories?
Not relevant to the OP, George.

It does not surprise me in the least..... Hussein already has said this:

“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

That is the man we dealing with.
Only until January 20, 2017...

And, by the look of it, the American People are preparing to isolate him in an ultra-lame-duck state, beginning tomorrow, and going into effect in January 2015, as the new Congress is sworn in.

Where did IS come from?
The CIA is at least as responsible for IS and Islam, Hossfly.
That seems relevant to your OP which implies Islam is inherently violent and IS only its latest manifestation.

Where did IS come from?
The CIA is at least as responsible for IS and Islam, Hossfly.
That seems relevant to your OP which implies Islam is inherently violent and IS only its latest manifestation.
Islam IS inherently violent - it is a warrior religion - and IS is, indeed, only its latest manifesation.

Forum List

Back