Obama: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific
Where did IS come from?
The same place as al-Qaeda in Libya and Ngo Dinh Diem in Vietnam, among many other CIA "success" stories?
Not relevant to the OP, George.
The CIA is at least as responsible for IS and Islam, Hossfly.
That seems relevant to your OP which implies Islam is inherently violent and IS only its latest manifestation.
Islam IS inherently violent - it is a warrior religion - and IS is, indeed, only its latest manifesation.

Kondor------my advice to the general public re: islam------is---if you want to
know what islam is----talk to muslims,, read the Koran---and pay attention
to that which INTERESTS muslims and MOST of all---that which they SAY
out side of the parlor-----and not at tea-time (aka coffee time). I was in
a mosque LONG LONG ago----amongst real muslims----not USA converts---
and since it included lots of persons from southeast asia (not a word of Arabic
amongst them) ---the discourse was in English.-------the byword amongst muslims
even way back then----when as far as I understood----nothing was happening
-----*****DEFEND ISLAAAAAAM******* ----sheesh, I thought-----from what?

I was young-----later on I began to understand-----it's an adversarial "culture"

It amazes me how you can criticize a world leader being open to other countries' culture as though it were treason. God forbid that the President showed he knew and admired different sets of religious practices and didn't act all arrogant. Because that makes you look... weak? With the biggest military in the world. Hater dupes!
It's not Obama. It's about bloodthirsty animals. However Obama admires them greatly.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube
Do you actually believe that each and every Muslim is a blood thirsty animal? Based on what? Terrorism?

Terrorism is not a religion. Terrorism is a tactic.

Had you asked any non white living in Mississippi in 1889, they would tell you that, based on their experiences, Christianity is a religion of hate, fear and terror. Why? Because Christian fundamentalists, under the guise of the Ku Klux Klan burned a Christian symbol; a cross on their front lawn.

It amazes me how you can criticize a world leader being open to other countries' culture as though it were treason. God forbid that the President showed he knew and admired different sets of religious practices and didn't act all arrogant. Because that makes you look... weak? With the biggest military in the world. Hater dupes!
It's not Obama. It's about bloodthirsty animals. However Obama admires them greatly.

Do you actually believe that each and every Muslim is a blood thirsty animal? Based on what? Terrorism?

Had you asked any non white living in Mississippi in 1889, they would tell you that, based on their experiences, Christianity is a religion of hate, fear and terror. Why? Because Christian fundamentalists, under the guise of the Ku Klux Klan burned a Christian symbol; a cross on their front lawn.

oh ----hello------another dimwit. At no point did I suggest that every Muslim is
a blood thirsty animal. I commented on the creed and the ethos of muslims----
in general. -----That which a society VALUES----shapes the ethos of that
society In the USA-----OUR CULTURE------especially the youth-------
and especially boys----value BASEBALL (or at least they did when I was
a child----long ago--------I have four brothers and that MICKEY MANTLE---
card was a big deal------for them) If you ever come out of your stupor-----
visit a large art museum in the USA------featuring ---old art. --------You will learn
that a cultural norm of Christians is-----"THE MOTHER AND THE CHILD"----also
some military scenes. If they have a "jewish art" section----expect to see---
candle sticks, wine cups, and pictures of some old guy reading a book or teaching a skinny little kid to read. If they have an Islamic art section----expect to see lots of highly decorated scimitars and daggers----the scant figurative art
features-----a generic arab on a horse----waving a scimitar.<<< it's a cultural
icon-----something like Mickey Mantle in 1955

BTW----non whites in Mississippi-----were generally black americans SOUTHERN BAPTIST-------obviously you have NEVER KNOWN a
black southern Baptist----------do you live under a rock? now repeat
after me "amen" ----"hallelujah" -----now you are prepared to visit a
church frequented by black americans with southern accents-----the
words they seem to like best are actually Hebrew words----but they
got them from white Christians. It seems to me that you are not a
native of the USA----------BTW----how do you define "non-white"?-----
there is a term the british use "brown"-----it refers to anything east of
Poland -------and south of France and-----sometimes across the
atlantic

oh ----hello------another dimwit. At no point did I suggest that every Muslim is
visit a large art museum in the USA------featuring ---old art. --------You will learn
candle sticks, wine cups, and pictures of some old guy reading a book or teaching a skinny little kid to read. If they have an Islamic art section----expect to see lots of highly decorated scimitars and daggers----the scant figurative art
I had no idea that you are a strident student of theology. Had I realized the depth and extent of your knowledge of world religions, I would never had attempted to question your authoritative knowledge.

I had no idea that you are a strident student of theology. Had I realized the depth and extent of your knowledge of world religions, I would never had attempted to question your authoritative knowledge.

that's ok -----feel free to ask questions----- I am a bit weak on TAOISM

:lol: she thinks she a whiz bang

This makes you look incredibly stupid.

Of course Obama speaks nicely of all nonsense religions. He's the president. He has to.

Bush said the same thing and he didn't get accused of shit. Wonder why that is?

Of course Obama speaks nicely of all nonsense religions. He's the president. He has to.

Bush was criticized for saying that but at the time he was trying to form a coalition and he very well couldn't say anything bad about Mohammeds cult.You're sniffing around Obama too much.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

Bush also said Islam is a religion of peace. ISIS does not represent all Muslim's. They are a terrorist group who have hijacked a religion.

Bush also said Islam is a religion of peace. ISIS does not represent all Muslim's. They are a terrorist group who have hijacked a religion.

See my post #54.

Where did IS come from?
The same place as al-Qaeda in Libya and Ngo Dinh Diem in Vietnam, among many other CIA "success" stories?
That seems relevant to your OP which implies Islam is inherently violent and IS only its latest manifestation.
Islam IS inherently violent - it is a warrior religion - and IS is, indeed, only its latest manifesation.
You claim:
"Islam IS inherently violent - it is a warrior religion - and IS is, indeed, only its latest manifesation."
Yet it's the US who has displaced millions of innocent Muslims on the opposite side of the planet from its (rich) homeland. IS comes from the same CIA swamp as al-Qaeda in Libya or Operation Cyclone in Afghanistan, and US support for the ideological center of radical Islam, Saudi Arabia, proves how much America values democracy as opposed to profits from arms sales and oil sales.

Where did IS come from?

Kondor------my advice to the general public re: islam------is---if you want to
know what islam is----talk to muslims,, read the Koran---and pay attention
to that which INTERESTS muslims and MOST of all---that which they SAY
out side of the parlor-----and not at tea-time (aka coffee time). I was in
a mosque LONG LONG ago----amongst real muslims----not USA converts---
and since it included lots of persons from southeast asia (not a word of Arabic
amongst them) ---the discourse was in English.-------the byword amongst muslims
even way back then----when as far as I understood----nothing was happening
-----*****DEFEND ISLAAAAAAM******* ----sheesh, I thought-----from what?

I was young-----later on I began to understand-----it's an adversarial "culture"
When did you begin to understand the adversarial nature of Zia-ul-Haq, who carried out the radical Islamization of Pakistan in the 1980s with help from CIA and Saudi funding?

Bush was criticized for saying that but at the time he was trying to form a coalition and he very well couldn't say anything bad about Mohammeds cult.You're sniffing around Obama too much.
Obama still needs that Muslim support.

What's he going to do, call Islam a murderous cult and then get help fighting ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc.?

This is why adults are in charge and not third graders.

Bush said it multiple times throughout his presidency, so I don't buy that as an excuse.

I just don't think sweeping generalizations are ever very smart. Islam is the dominant religion of Turkey with 99.8% of the population being registered as Muslim, according to Wiki. The majority of Muslims are not radical.

Are there radical Islamist who want to chop our heads...? Certainly, but they are a minority.

Forum List

Back