Obama: Islam Is A Religion Of Peace

No, it's not.

What baby killers would those be?

It's not a difficult question.
Who said it was?
Then please be kind enough to answer the question.

Please identify the baby killers that you originally had in mind at the onset of this exchange.

Thank you.

=====================

Crickets.

Pretty much what I expected.

You're really big on throwing monkey-poo around your cage.

But your target-identification and aim leave much to be desired.
You're confused about baby killers, are you?
Start here:
s-BUSHANDSAUDIS-large.jpg

Then add every "fighter" who finds fun in killing babies.
Got it,
Crickets?

================================

Do you have something against speaking plainly, and providing straight answers to questions?

What in the hell are you babbling about?

No, it's not.

What baby killers would those be?

It's not a difficult question.
Who said it was?

Please identify the baby killers that you originally had in mind at the onset of this exchange.

Thank you.

=====================

Crickets.

Start here:

Got it,
Crickets?

Do you have something against speaking plainly, and providing straight answers to questions?

You were asked to name the baby-killer(s) - as individuals or as peoples - in this Israel-Palestine context - and, so far, you have not done so.

Try answering a simple, straight question with a simple, straight answer, and avoid a lot of wasted energy and boring back-and-forth, eh?

Try answering a simple, straight question with a simple, straight answer, and avoid a lot of wasted energy and boring back-and-forth, eh?[/QUOTE]
"You were asked to name the baby-killer(s) - as individuals or as peoples - in this Israel-Palestine context - and, so far, you have not done so."
You are deflecting from the substance of this conversation, which you initiated with the inane response of "fun...ain't it" to my post # 57 which claimed IS stems from the same source as al-Qaeda in Libya, and how US support for radical Islam in Saudi Arabia proves how much America values democracy as opposed to profits from arms and oil sales.

Agree?
[/QUOTE]
Nope.

Disagree.

I was pursuing a sidebar, relevant to your loose-cannon America-hating propagandizing about Baby Killers.

The 'Fun, ain't it' remark was merely the mechanism by which you opened the sidebar.

But, if you're looking for a way to weasel-out of giving a straight answer, and are too chickenshit to do so, well, then, by all means, feel free.

Pfffffttttt.

Who said it was?

Thank you.

=====================

Crickets.

Start here:

Got it,
Crickets?

Who said it was?

Thank you.

=====================

Crickets.

Start here:

Got it,
Crickets?

You were asked to name the baby-killer(s) - as individuals or as peoples - in this Israel-Palestine context - and, so far, you have not done so.

Try answering a simple, straight question with a simple, straight answer, and avoid a lot of wasted energy and boring back-and-forth, eh?

"You were asked to name the baby-killer(s) - as individuals or as peoples - in this Israel-Palestine context - and, so far, you have not done so."
You are deflecting from the substance of this conversation, which you initiated with the inane response of "fun...ain't it" to my post # 57 which claimed IS stems from the same source as al-Qaeda in Libya, and how US support for radical Islam in Saudi Arabia proves how much America values democracy as opposed to profits from arms and oil sales.

Agree?
[/QUOTE]
Nope.

Disagree.

Who said it was?

Thank you.

=====================

Crickets.

Start here:

Got it,
Crickets?

Who said it was?

Thank you.

=====================

Crickets.

Start here:

Got it,
Crickets?

Agree?
[/QUOTE]
Nope.

Disagree.

I was pursuing a sidebar, relevant to your loose-cannon America-hating propagandizing about Baby Killers.

The 'Fun, ain't it' remark was merely the mechanism by which you opened the sidebar.

But, if you're looking for a way to weasel-out of giving a straight answer, and are too chickenshit to do so, well, then, by all means, feel free.

Pfffffttttt.[/QUOTE]

Pfffffttttt.[/QUOTE]
"I was pursuing a sidebar, relevant to your loose-cannon America-hating propagandizing about Baby Killers
Except your "fun, ain't it" chickenshit occurred prior to my first using the term "baby killers"
:ahole-1:
Why are you afraid to debate thread topics instead of manufacturing silly sidebars?

...Except your "fun, ain't it" chickenshit occurred prior to my first using the term "baby killers" . Why are you afraid to debate thread topics instead of manufacturing silly sidebars?
I don't think you comprehend the common-usage meaning of the phrase 'chickenshit', George.

Then again, I would not expect that from someone who weaseled out of the Air Force on a phony bad-back medical discharge, 10 days into basic training.

And, whatever-in-the-world makes you think that I was debating the role that the US has had in creating Jihadis.

I merely observed that it was great fun, setting them up, then slaughtering them by the bushel-basket full - pest control, on a global scale.

As to being 'afraid' to debate topics... hardly... but propagandists like you aren't here to debate... you're here to make the United States and its friends and allies look bad... you are a fifth-columnist, more akin to Josef Goebbels or Tokyo Rose than most Americans... I've tried debating with you in the past, and found you to be intellectually bankrupt, unable to concede a point when appropriate, and far more interested in scoring points off your colleagues than any sort of meaningful exchange.

With you, I gave up on that eons ago, with good reason.

...Except your "fun, ain't it" chickenshit occurred prior to my first using the term "baby killers" . Why are you afraid to debate thread topics instead of manufacturing silly sidebars?
I don't think you comprehend the common-usage meaning of the phrase 'chickenshit', George.

Then again, I would not expect that from someone who weaseled out of the Air Force on a phony bad-back medical discharge, 10 days into basic training.

And, whatever-in-the-world makes you think that I was debating the role that the US has had in creating Jihadis.

I merely observed that it was great fun, setting them up, then slaughtering them by the bushel-basket full - pest control, on a global scale.

As to being 'afraid' to debate topics... hardly... but propagandists like you aren't here to debate... you're here to make the United States and its friends and allies look bad... you are a fifth-columnist, more akin to Josef Goebbels or Tokyo Rose than most Americans.
All of which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt anytime you use the word "chickenshit", you're projecting.

As to being 'afraid' to debate topics... hardly... but propagandists like you aren't here to debate... you're here to make the United States and its friends and allies look bad... you are a fifth-columnist, more akin to Josef Goebbels or Tokyo Rose than most Americans.
All of which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt anytime you use the word "chickenshit", you're projecting.
Did too... did not... am too... am not... will too... will not... blah, blah, blah, endless phukking blah... sorry, Georgie-Boy, but I'm not into prolonged Automatic Gainsay.

That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific
President Hussein Oblahblah, if Islam is a religion of peace, then I'm Santa Claus.

That's what he keeps spouting on national TV.

Listen to Obama and you’d believe Islam is a religion of peace. Listen to liberal defenders of Islam and they’ll tell you Islam is nothing like what ISIS does.

However, if you look at the patterns of behavior demonstrated by countries that are Islamic, you’ll notice one thing: Islam is a religion of violence, pure and simple.

In a story covered by Iraqinews.com it was reported a woman shot a man with his own gun after he tried to rape her.

What ISIS Did to a Woman Who Fought Off a Rapist is Beyond Horrific
President Hussein Oblahblah, if Islam is a religion of peace, then I'm Santa Claus.
Santa's a ZIONIST?:ack-1:

Christocapitalist Death from Above:
"The people of Yemen can hear destruction before it arrives. In cities, towns and villages across this country, which hangs off the southern end of the Arabian Peninsula, the air buzzes with the sound of American drones flying overhead.

"The sound is a constant and terrible reminder: a robot plane, acting on secret intelligence, may calculate that the man across from you at the coffee shop, or the acquaintance with whom you've shared a passing word on the street, is an Al Qaeda operative.

"This intelligence may be accurate or it may not, but it doesn't matter.

"If you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, the chaotic buzzing above sharpens into the death-herald of an incoming missile.

Drones in Yemen How U.S. Attacks Are Devastating a Nation Rolling Stone

"The people of Yemen can hear destruction before it arrives. In cities, towns and villages across this country, which hangs off the southern end of the Arabian Peninsula, the air buzzes with the sound of American drones flying overhead.

"The sound is a constant and terrible reminder: a robot plane, acting on secret intelligence, may calculate that the man across from you at the coffee shop, or the acquaintance with whom you've shared a passing word on the street, is an Al Qaeda operative.

"If you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, the chaotic buzzing above sharpens into the death-herald of an incoming missile.

what a joke you are GEORGIE there is certainly lots of BUZZING GOING on
in Yemen right now------not from Drones-----but from machine guns in the hands of
EVERYONE's neighbor-----------now be nice-----tell us what the DEATH COUNT is
so far.......Yemen is a cradle for islamo Nazi terrorist murdering pigs------mostly ---right now -----they are murdering each other-----but it is THE PLACE-----(IMHO) which will
be FROM WHENCE WORLD WAR III begins

(Georgie's best BF-----Osama bin laden actually hails from Yemen---via his
schizophrenic mommy)

Muslims slaughtering other Muslims and ethnic tribes by the hundreds of thousands. What a bunch of savages.

in Yemen right now------not from Drones-----but from machine guns in the hands of
so far.......Yemen is a cradle for islamo Nazi terrorist murdering pigs------mostly ---right now -----they are murdering each other-----but it is THE PLACE-----(IMHO) which will

schizophrenic mommy)
World War III will start exactly where WWI and WWII started, in the boardrooms of international banks. How many Yemeni drones have murdered civilians in your (hasbara) 'hood?

Muslims slaughtering other Muslims and ethnic tribes by the hundreds of thousands. What a bunch of savages.

have some compassion----they are not supposed to play chess------it's unislamic----
and it is very hard for them to engage in sports------no shorts.-----no music----
no booze................. HAVE YOU NO HEART?--------every human needs to
PLAY

schizophrenic mommy)
World War III will start exactly where WWI and WWII started, in the boardrooms of international banks. How many Yemeni drones have murdered civilians in your (hasbara) 'hood?

I can assure you------more jews have been murdered by your "slut with bomb on
ass" drones than have Yemeni terrorist pigs died from American drones------
to your delight

schizophrenic mommy)

And how much is ISIS and Hamas paying you for spreading this repetitive garbage?

schizophrenic mommy)

I can assure you------more jews have been murdered by your "slut with bomb on
ass" drones than have Yemeni terrorist pigs died from American drones------
to your delight

In fact----more jews were murdered by Yemeni knife and gun wielding Yemeni drone
dogs IN YEMEN---in the past century than Yemeni dog terrorists have died
from American drones---TOO. The murdering dogs deserve even if only the jews
they have murdered in recent times are under consideration

In fact----more jews were murdered by Yemeni knife and gun wielding Yemeni drone
"As other Yemenis excited by the prospect of a new future filled Change Square, Suleiman Habib sat on the steps of his sparse home on the outskirts of the capital. Watching fireworks burst over the city, he contemplated whether his people’s more-than-two-millennia-long history in the country was about to end forever.

"A gaunt silversmith in his mid-60s and one of the last members of an ancient community of Jews living in Yemen, Habib was fearful of a future without the autocrat he saw as a guardian. Almost two years after the nation’s rebellion against Saleh, he feels no enthusiasm for his country’s democratic awakening.

“'Saleh was a despot. He ran Yemen like a fiefdom, he neglected people and stole natural resources, but as a Jew my family and I were protected by him. Who will do that now that he is gone?' says Habib."

Bibi, maybe?

For Yemen 8217 s Few Remaining Jews Time Has Run Out TIME.com

"As other Yemenis excited by the prospect of a new future filled Change Square, Suleiman Habib sat on the steps of his sparse home on the outskirts of the capital. Watching fireworks burst over the city, he contemplated whether his people’s more-than-two-millennia-long history in the country was about to end forever.

"A gaunt silversmith in his mid-60s and one of the last members of an ancient community of Jews living in Yemen, Habib was fearful of a future without the autocrat he saw as a guardian. Almost two years after the nation’s rebellion against Saleh, he feels no enthusiasm for his country’s democratic awakening.

“'Saleh was a despot. He ran Yemen like a fiefdom, he neglected people and stole natural resources, but as a Jew my family and I were protected by him. Who will do that now that he is gone?' says Habib."

Bibi, maybe?

:trolls:

Yup, George boasts about the handful of Jews that are left, the remains of ancient communities, that have been wiped out and ethnically cleansed by Muslim savages.

gee Georgie----you actually JUMPED INTO THAT ONE------thru no particular
talent of my own-----I just happened to have hosted a very elderly man----
from hubby's home town who----WAY BACK in 1946 had been part of the group of
jews who went to Yemen----to talk (and probably bribe) the king of yemen into
letting the jews get the hell out of there. He described the effort-----it took LOTS of
"bargaining" Part of the "DEAL" was that Yemen would retain a number of jewish
SILVERSMITHS------in yemen it was the jews who did ALL OF THE SILVER SMITH
work-------all that filagree jewelry----and dagger decoration and scimitar
decoration ALL BY JEWS The story was fascinating-----the elderly Yemeni jew
in my house ---described the KING OF YEMEN as 'a good man'---but he had to
face justifying his move to the other pigs-----so he claimed "alah told me in a
dream to let the jews go" did you imagine you made a point?-------sheeesh---
a "protected silver smith" what else is new, ????

aren't you glad I am here to teach you the facts??

Bibi, maybe?

Forum List

Back