Obama just said it's easier and cheaper for kids to buy guns than books!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I can't believe that's true anywhere in the country. What a stupid thing to say.

Obama: Some 12 and 13-Year-Olds Can Get Guns Easier Than They Can Get Books - Breitbart

"And so part of the reason i think that this ends up being such a difficult issue is because people occupy different realities. there are a whole bunch of law-abiding citizens who have grown up hunting with their dad, or going to the shooting range, and are responsible gun owners, and then there’s the reality that there are neighborhoods around the country where it is easier for a 12 or a 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.”

You've never been to college.

Tell us what college has background checks for buying books. THINK

Oh, if it's a work by Adam Smith, or some other inappropriate writer I am sure the checks would apply. Of course for standard literature such as "Das Kapital" there should be no such limitations.

And if this is not the case yet, it should be!

Right now, if I wanted to buy an illegal gun i would not know where to buy such a thing. If i want to buy a book I go to the mall, there are lots of books and almost all of them are cheaper then the cheapest guns.

So once again crying man makes an absurd statement. Has he quit trying and is just mailing it in?

I can't believe that's true anywhere in the country. What a stupid thing to say.

Obama: Some 12 and 13-Year-Olds Can Get Guns Easier Than They Can Get Books - Breitbart

"And so part of the reason i think that this ends up being such a difficult issue is because people occupy different realities. there are a whole bunch of law-abiding citizens who have grown up hunting with their dad, or going to the shooting range, and are responsible gun owners, and then there’s the reality that there are neighborhoods around the country where it is easier for a 12 or a 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.”
Barry's a dolt, he can't help it.

Right now, if I wanted to buy an illegal gun i would not know where to buy such a thing. If i want to buy a book I go to the mall, there are lots of books and almost all of them are cheaper then the cheapest guns.

So once again crying man makes an absurd statement. Has he quit trying and is just mailing it in?

One of my shotguns cost me only a hundred dollars and the other one cost me three hundred dollars, so I am wondering how many kids would read a one hundred or three hundred dollar book and not use that money instead to buy a video game with?

One of my shotguns cost me only a hundred dollars and the other one cost me three hundred dollars, so I am wondering how many kids would read a one hundred or three hundred dollar book and not use that money instead to buy a video game with?

Shotguns are relatively cheap as guns go. But I don't believe they are big sellers in the illegal market.

I just figured out what he must have meant. He is talking about Syrian kids being able to buy the weapons that he sent over for ISIS.

Shotguns are relatively cheap as guns go. But I don't believe they are big sellers in the illegal market.

I am sure they are not nut my point is president Obama using the ability to buy a cheap gun let say at one hundred dollars still would make me wonder would a kid spend that money on a book or a video game...

Most kids would not spend that money on a book or a gun to be really honest and his comment is just stupid to me...

I just figured out what he must have meant. He is talking about Syrian kids being able to buy the weapons that he sent over for ISIS.

That's right. Every year obama sells billions of dollars worth of weapons to his arab pals and then he tells his own citizens they can't have any guns.!!!

Forum List

Back