Obama Kicked GOP Ass Today.

Obama finally admitted he's a Bolshevik Ideologue, good for him! The first step is admitting you have a problem

I wonder if they'll air every meeting he has with republicans so he can keep airing his condescending and blatant attacks on his opposition. It's a wonder he didn't do this sooner!!! He could have arrainged several meetings with the GOP and fussed and whined about they don't vote for anything he puts out there because they are afraid of losing their jobs.... HILARIOUS...seems a lot of Dems are doing that VERY SAME THING!!!

By Meeting with Republicans...HE has admitted that He is Wrong...He told us that HE would keep everything open, Broadcast it on C-Span...and did everything BUT that.

He KNOWS he got his ass kicked in the rebuttals to the SOTU speech.

This is his version of damage control.

He KNOWS he isn't TRUSTED.

it's that simple.

he will NEVER be TRUSTED.

I watched it twice.. I was referring to dante's reference to "MSNBC" said obama kicked gop ass.. hello!

I personally think "kicked ass" is completely the wrong way to look at this. However, I saw Obama accept SOME blame, lay SOME blame at the feet of the Democrats. Lay SOME blame at the feet of the Republicans, but for me, I was most glad to see him not back down from ANY of their questions. He stood his ground. After the recent defeat in MA, I was concerned that he would buckle under the supposed message of the Republican victory in MA. It was good to see that Obama has some moxie.

He certainly explained some things that I was in the dark about, He should be more forthcoming in the future.. Now,, as i said in another thread,, if and when the deals the democrats the same lecture I will no longer doubt his sincerity.. notice today whenever Pelosi and Reid's behavior was brought to his attention he pooo poooed the notion? Instead of acknowledging it he ignored it.

This is a about as good as IT gets. While I diagree with the tone of the last part of the above post...I stand in awe of the nonpartisan approach Willow has exhibited.

Respect has been earned here. This is an example of what I was brought on politics with...respect for opponents.

When people can view opponents as just that...opponents, and not enemies, there is hope. Hope that the Union will survive.

:cool!
D.

Cons are having serious regret at having arranged that little get together.
On one level I agree. The GOP has issued an opinion about the get together that is at odds with the reality of what we see and hear.

That said, if Willow and others who are no fans of Obama (I am a fan with reservations... who didn't vote for him...twice), can be rational and civil about an Obma appearance...there is hope.

It shows they are not really the equivalent of those crazy Pink Ladies of the left fringe who embarrassed and harrassed the Dems as well as Bush.

The RWL @ USMB...who do represent the riight wing fringe...keep getting smaller.

Today is a good day for reason.

I saw it also, I think he did a very good job and the House republicans showed a lot of class also. Boehner even had nice words to say about the meeting. In a whole I think it was good for both sides.

The most intellectual aka the smartest thing Obama could do right now--is kick Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid to the curb & follow minority leader Republican John Boener---:lol::lol:

If not--he & the entire democrat party is toast for the next decade.

$obama-lip-service.jpg

I wonder if they'll air every meeting he has with republicans so he can keep airing his condescending and blatant attacks on his opposition. It's a wonder he didn't do this sooner!!! He could have arrainged several meetings with the GOP and fussed and whined about they don't vote for anything he puts out there because they are afraid of losing their jobs.... HILARIOUS...seems a lot of Dems are doing that VERY SAME THING!!!

Wow...what an asshat you are. Did you even watch the meeting? The Republicans did NOTHING except whine and use one line talking points and bumper sticker slogans. Are you deaf, dumb AND blind??

I personally think "kicked ass" is completely the wrong way to look at this. However, I saw Obama accept SOME blame, lay SOME blame at the feet of the Democrats. Lay SOME blame at the feet of the Republicans, but for me, I was most glad to see him not back down from ANY of their questions. He stood his ground. After the recent defeat in MA, I was concerned that he would buckle under the supposed message of the Republican victory in MA. It was good to see that Obama has some moxie.

He certainly explained some things that I was in the dark about, He should be more forthcoming in the future.. Now,, as i said in another thread,, if and when the deals the democrats the same lecture I will no longer doubt his sincerity.. notice today whenever Pelosi and Reid's behavior was brought to his attention he pooo poooed the notion? Instead of acknowledging it he ignored it.

This is a about as good as IT gets. While I diagree with the tone of the last part of the above post...I stand in awe of the nonpartisan approach Willow has exhibited.

Respect has been earned here. This is an example of what I was brought on politics with...respect for opponents.

When people can view opponents as just that...opponents, and not enemies, there is hope. Hope that the Union will survive.

:cool!
D.

Willow...I know you will sleep better tonight knowing that you now have some earned respect from the other side....

Now, if we could just get them to try to earn some from our side.....

I firmly believe Pelosi is a party unto herself and is no friend of Obama, the Democrats or the country. However, due to the separation of powers, I am not sure if there is anything Obama can do with her. There are times when I hear her speak, you would actually think SHE was the President. Obama has a Pelosi problem, and I see no solution on the horizon unless her constituents finally wake up.

and this is the kind of thing the GOP whined about: Demonization.

Get your talking points straight you silly fuck.

Pelosi, is not Obama's 'friend' in her position as Speaker of the House, and neither should she be.

She represents a totally separate branch of government.

STFU and get to a class in civics before you enter a political discussion again. Here @ USMB...even the dumbest have a basic grasp of the American Political System.

fuck off

I firmly believe Pelosi is a party unto herself and is no friend of Obama, the Democrats or the country. However, due to the separation of powers, I am not sure if there is anything Obama can do with her. There are times when I hear her speak, you would actually think SHE was the President. Obama has a Pelosi problem, and I see no solution on the horizon unless her constituents finally wake up.

Pelosi, is not Obama's 'friend' in her position as Speaker of the House, and neither should she be.

STFU and get to a class in civics before you enter a political discussion again. Here @ USMB...even the dumbest have a basic grasp of the American Political System.

fuck off

I'm sorry you cannot read nor comprehend. If you could, my statement "However, due to the separation of powers, I am not sure if there is anything Obama can do with her" would have negated the need for your hysterics about how Pelosi represents a separate branch of government. I will take a class in civics after you pass some sort of literature class. Deal? Now go fuck yourself.

Wow...what an asshat you are. Did you even watch the meeting? The Republicans did NOTHING except whine and use one line talking points and bumper sticker slogans. Are you deaf, dumb AND blind??

Yep...watched it...how could I miss the first and probably ONLY meeting he'll have with republicans???

Here's a great example of how differently you and I view this guy...you see somebody who stood his ground...not sure why he had to do that...but ok. I saw somebody who was fighting his way out of a corner. He got backed up after the SOTU and now he's having to save face by showing up to this meeting...pretty sure he didn't want to be there. I give him props for at least being able to recall SOME of the things he'd been programmed to say from previous interviews.

Do you even see ANY hint of condescention in his voice? If not, then YOU my friend are the deaf dumb and blind asshat.

Saw it on the MSM.
:clap:
LOL

I saw part of it.

He never really answered any of their questions. If anyone was paying attention they pretty much raked him over the coals and all he did was repeat a bunch of worn out talking points that had little or nothing to do with the questions being asked. It was an attempt to seem knowledgable in the face of his critics. He's merely trying to rally the left to his side because he knows they're beginning to slip away from him....lose faith in his lying ass.

IF this is your truthful and honest assessment, then you are nothing but a hyperpartisan hack. No need to discuss anything with you any further. Care to reassess what occurred today?
Every time 'Mudthwithle' lisps his/her way into a thread I get that feeling I used to get when people would scratch across a blackboard in grammah school.

Pay no attention to he/she/IT.

fuck off

I'm sorry you cannot read nor comprehend. If you could, my statement "However, due to the separation of powers, I am not sure if there is anything Obama can do with her" would have negated the need for your hysterics about how Pelosi represents a separate branch of government. I will take a class in civics after you pass some sort of literature class. Deal? Now go fuck yourself.

Damn Yank, Dante will apparently go off on ANYBODY!!! LOL

Last edited:

fuck off

Well then, you must EXPLAIN why Barack Obama has been SELLING all of Nancy Pelosi's bills?------And that is exactly what has got him into trouble---:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know when you are the POTUS you are no longer a community organizer-whom you can actually deligate all work to others. You eventually as all other Presidents in the history of the United States have done--is roll up your sleeves & actually get ink on your own fingers.

$promised-jobs.jpg

Yep...watched it...how could I miss the first and probably ONLY meeting he'll have with republicans???

Here's a great example of how differently you and I view this guy...you see somebody who stood his ground...not sure why he had to do that...but ok. I saw somebody who was fighting his way out of a corner. He got backed up after the SOTU and now he's having to save face by showing up to this meeting...pretty sure he didn't want to be there. I give him props for at least being able to recall SOME of the things he'd been programmed to say from previous interviews.

Do you even see ANY hint of condescention in his voice? If not, then YOU my friend are the deaf dumb and blind asshat.

IF he was the whipped puppy you try to paint him to be, WHY the hell would he have invited the media to show it?

IF he was the whipped puppy you try to paint him to be, WHY the hell would he have invited the media to show it?

HE didn't...the repubs did.

fuck off

Damn Yank will apparently go off on ANYBODY!!! LOL

It's called thinking for yourself, being an Independent and NOT being tied to partisan party line talking points. Try it sometime.

obama lost a lot of good will today
Good Will?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What planet have you been living on?

Obama put on public display what he has been putting up with in trying to deal with the Republicans

Of course, just to remind you that democrats have a FULL HOUSE--republicans couldn't stop anything.

So maybe you're whinning has something to do with you electiing an EMPTY SUIT?--:lol:

shows how "fair" FOX is that they cut away 20 minutes early to save the gop further embarrassment

Forum List

Back