🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Killed Coal

I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.

How? With his roll backs on Obama's EOs?

With his blatant lies about bringing their jobs back. And goddammit Bear, you don't have to put 2 spaces and then a period after your asinine posts. We know when you're done drooling over your keyboard and hitting "post reply." Ok?

US Coal miner jobs - 80,000

JC Penny employees - 121,000

American jobs - 150 million

Can we stop with this coal bullshit already?

Agreed.

9.8 million people employed by renewable energy, according to new report

And they only produce like 8% of the energy tard ..if that

Right now it's about 14% which is half of coal and the trend is going to continue.

Only in California, where the cost of electricity is sky rocketing.

Nope, I'm sure California will be one of the leaders but 14% is countrywide and it will grow.

Leading what , more income inequality?

Yup California is great at that, California doesn't have a clue what there doing.

Right now it's about 14% which is half of coal and the trend is going to continue.

Nope, I'm sure California will be one of the leaders but 14% is countrywide and it will grow.

Yup California is great at that, California doesn't have a clue what there doing.

Neat. Yes, California has a lot of rich people who live in the state and because California is a populated as it is it inflates the cost of living.

What that has to do with being on the ball with renewable energy is puzzling.

I feel sorry for the coal miners. That's one group of people Trump took advantage of the most. Trump doesn't give one flying fuck about coal miners, that's for sure. He just lied right to their faces like the mealy mouthed piece of shit he is.

How? With his roll backs on Obama's EOs?

With his blatant lies about bringing their jobs back. And goddammit Bear, you don't have to put 2 spaces and then a period after your asinine posts. We know when you're done drooling over your keyboard and hitting "post reply." Ok?

My asine posts? Your the one who post flakey and upset when facts get in your way..

CA has the FIFTH biggest GDP in the world....(I'm sure that Alabama is 6th.) LOL

Remind us how many hundreds of billions of dollars California is in debt to Unfunded pensions plans and once again California electricity rates are sky rocketing..

And they only produce like 8% of the energy tard ..if that

Neat. Yes, California has a lot of rich people who live in the state and because California is a populated as it is it inflates the cost of living.

Researching the situation is not your friend huh?

What are you scared of , don't want to look into Californias carbon credits program made into law 2012?

What are you scared of , don't want to look into Californias carbon credits program made into law 2012?

You're going every which way about California and I'm not sure why.

Let us know how West Virginia is doing, you know, coal paradise.

You're going every which way about California and I'm not sure why.

Let us know how West Virginia is doing, you know, coal paradise.

Coal paradise is in the Midwest.. But you are to ignorant to know

The Majority of power produced in this country is produced by coal fired power plants
LIAR!
You should know by now NEVER to parrot your MessiahRushie's lies!!!

Natural gas = 33.8%
Coal = 30.4%
Nuclear = 19.7%
Renewables (total) = 14.9%
Petroleum = 0.6%
Other gases = 0.3%
Other nonrenewable sources = 0.3%

The Majority of power produced in this country is produced by coal fired power plants, natural gas is a close second.
Renewable energy is decades away from being reliable and affordable… Fact

When you think of coal mining, don't be a dip shit. Wyoming is the mother load not the northeast and it's open pit not underground tunnels. idiots
outlet-graph-large.jpg

Remind us how many hundreds of billions of dollars California is in debt to Unfunded pensions plans and once again California electricity rates are sky rocketing..

The above moron is trying to STEER this thread to his hatred of CA.......idiot...LOL

No that was you..

Nat is trashing California for lack of an argument?

It's funny how you toe the liberal line that Coal is dead yet don't have an answer how we can leave coal..you have a magic bunny that some how steal can be made with 500 year old wind Mills and with solar..

So where is this magical bunny?

US Coal miner jobs - 80,000

JC Penny employees - 121,000

American jobs - 150 million

Can we stop with this coal bullshit already?
What do you do for a living? What do you say we kill that off over a global hoax?

Show me coal dying because of global hoax

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

At the end of the day it is a very small industry that is taking up way too much air out of the room - we got real problems to deal with.

Issues like enabling our workforce to be more mobile and flexible, and yea that will take care of the miners out of a job too.

How ignorant are you?

View attachment 135124
An idiot who doesn't know the difference between energy CONSUMPTION and POWER GENERATION.

Forum List

Back